Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I would presume she would go on the sex offenders list? So she wouldn't even be able to earn money via only fans could she? (Not that she earns anything from there- just thinking out loud and wondering what route she would go down to make money).
If prosecuted. I would hope police at least start an investigation. She should have her phone seized, other people interviewed, her lap top examined....just as any man would be looked at. Even if she was just arrested on suspicion, surely the kids would be removed then?

Maybe her bust laptop and phone before Christmas was to do with this?
---
Baby girl? No, you're adults you old perv :sick:

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 09.55.52.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If prosecuted. I would hope police at least start an investigation. She should have her phone seized, other people interviewed, her lap top examined....just as any man would be looked at. Even if she was just arrested on suspicion, surely the kids would be removed then?

Maybe her bust laptop and phone before Christmas was to do with this?
Exactly my thinking re the phone and laptop.
I really can't wait for those kids to be in the loving and safe environment of kieran and Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly my thinking re the phone and laptop.
I really can't wait for those kids to be in the loving and safe environment of kieran and Michelle.
It kind of all makes sense now, people were saying 'Why is Carl back at the MM after selling the Lynne story?' I bet the Clan were trying to come up with some sort of deal. KP keeps her mouth shut about his phone smashing and he should keep his mouth shut :confused:
I hope Carl, despite his faults and bad choices does the right thing.

Reactions: 37
It seems KH doesn't have any say and it was requested they stop from several sources.
Forgive me if I am being naive and late to the table but it sounds to me that F4J are using KH's case for their own ends. They don't care about him at all - if they did, then surely being asked to stop from several sources,so as not to jeopardise the case, would have lead to their compliance? I am not saying that they have not helped a lot of fathers out there because it sounds like they have but given the level of publicity KFP gets - winning this one would be a real coup for them. They seem very determined not to step down and as much as I agree that the truth needs to be out there - I realise now that the ducks aren't all in place yet legally and they could be undermining things. Much as I want the world to know just what kind of evil she has done, I would want everything in place legally for KH's sake and those childrens. After that - she can go to hell, only I don't think hell would accept her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So If kieran has been in court this week and f4j released this info this week regardless of being asked not to or remove. I hope to god they don't claim the kids being returned is because of them releasing this info. Timing seems weird

Reactions: 12
Forgive me if I am being naive and late to the table but it sounds to me that F4J are using KH's case for their own ends. They don't care about him at all - if they did, then surely being asked to stop from several sources,so as not to jeopardise the case, would have lead to their compliance? I am not saying that they have not helped a lot of fathers out there because it sounds like they have but given the level of publicity KFP gets - winning this one would be a real coup for them. They seem very determined not to step down and as much as I agree that the truth needs to be out there - I realise now that the ducks aren't all in place yet legally and they could be undermining things. Much as I want the world to know just what kind of evil she has done, I would want everything in place legally for KH's sake and those childrens. After that - she can go to hell, only I don't think hell would accept her either.
I personally don't see how they would undermine a civil case. Yes they are causing loads of upset and stress that KH doesn't need.....but, they're stating criminal acts have happened and they haven't been investigated.
KP's failed drug tests, the concerning reports from the kids and corrupt DL will all still be evidence on file in Kieran's family court case. It can't really get undermined by what F4J have said.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying
Most likely been ORDERED by someone to keep her gob shut this time, this is serious stuff and not something she can dismiss lightly on one of her SickTock lives, I guess if she was goaded enough on a live she might react but actually, I think her silence is, ironically, speaking volumes.

Reactions: 46
Most likely been ORDERED by someone to keep her gob shut this time, this is serious stuff and not something she can dismiss lightly on one of her SickTock lives, I guess if she was goaded enough on a live she might react but actually, I think her silence is, ironically, speaking volumes.
Yep she's definitely been kept off social media lives since December, and when she has appeared it's been short snippets and babysat on it, no tik tok shop or jyy selling etc

Reactions: 31
Peeps, its been said many many times that KH is fighting this & thats why the GFM is so important, the reason why its taking so long isnt just the backlog in the court system but because the skank isnt complying with anything, she thinks she is being clever but she is not, ignoring the BH has ended up with her having forensic accountants being involved & that is not going to end well, she is doing the same with the kids

Reactions: 46
I personally don't see how they would undermine a civil case. Yes they are causing loads of upset and stress that KH doesn't need.....but, they're stating criminal acts have happened and they haven't been investigated.
KP's failed drug tests, the concerning reports from the kids and corrupt DL will all still be evidence on file in Kieran's family court case. It can't really get undermined by what F4J have said.
Ok, that's a little clearer. I just get the feeling that we are nearing the end and fearful of anything or anyone derailing it. I sincerely hope though that criminal investigations and charges follow very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry to be a pain. Someone hinted about the big news re KP and I'm struggling to find it. It's anyone able to give me a brief rundown please?

Reactions: 6
Peeps, its been said many many times that KH is fighting this & thats why the GFM is so important, the reason why its taking so long isnt just the backlog in the court system but because the skank isnt complying with anything, she thinks she is being clever but she is not, ignoring the BH has ended up with her having forensic accountants being involved & that is not going to end well, she is doing the same with the kids
I'm not very well up on civil/legal matters ( she says adding it to her to-do list :unsure: ) but what are the consequences if skank repeatedly fails to attend family court hearings?

Reactions: 17
Sorry to be a pain. Someone hinted about the big news re KP and I'm struggling to find it. It's anyone able to give me a brief rundown please?
There's an article released by fathers 4 Justice, on their twitter and Facebook page x

Reactions: 13
Yep she's definitely been kept off social media lives since December, and when she has appeared it's been short snippets and babysat on it, no tik tok shop or jyy selling etc
I only wish that they would keep her off SM full stop! It would give our eyes and ears a well earned rest! 🙉 🙈 🥴 .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems Bunny has set another TikTok account up and was posting 12 hours ago so 10.45pm?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ok, that's a little clearer. I just get the feeling that we are nearing the end and fearful of anything or anyone derailing it. I sincerely hope though that criminal investigations and charges follow very soon!
That's my inkling and the fact that if Kieran, god forbid was not successful, everything about the last 5 years and what she's done to him and the kids would remain private. F4J are against the secrecy of family courts and corruption, so that's their main aim IMO, get something criminal looked at which can be on public record before this whole thing is at risk of being secret forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.