Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying
She won't want to draw attention to it ... ignore it till it goes away is her tactic with everything now from bancrupcy to bailiffs

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I didn't realise that Helena. I've just looked covert I up. So they've put that post up wording it in such a way that everyone has their own interpretation (like me thinking S activity between children). When what it is most likely referring to is witnessing their mother having sex.

Probably because it will gain more publicity if she does that. Like Kylie says it's not gaining hardly any traction at the moment. The Red tops won't touch it either. Someone really needs to do an expose on this vile twist of nature. If she was male she wouldn't be getting away with this. Look how kieran was treat, it was a whole different ball game for him.
Yes, being exposed to or witnessing sexual acts can still be classed as what F4J said if it involved a family member. It's a sexual offence to cause children to witness acts or be aware they're witnessing them and do nothing to prevent it and still comes under CSA. I would guess it's along these lines.

Reactions: 35
I have worked in the past with some horrendous cases of abuse, but I am honestly despairing over this. If allegations against a well know celeb which to be honest seem to have some evidence, what is happening in the homes of the poor kids who just suffer abuse from the mothers or fathers who don,t reach the threshold of celeb. Ok I know social workers are overwhelmed but I worked hours and days extra to provide interventions for my families. Who is monitoring the role of WSCC. Is there an ombudsman for council services?
Shouldn’t WSCC be reported to OFSTED?

Reactions: 18
I'm not going to type out the sexual contence again 🤢

But could that actually be the reason why!JA will have nothing to do with her anymore?

The older children went on holiday with her and SB, we then had a YouTube video of her and SB along with JA in a restaurant anyone remember that?? I'm sure she embarrassed him.
Then not long after that, the stories about him not wanting to go to the MM came out...
Have I got the time line right??

He then seemed to sort of disapear from her life.
Reading all that, I don't blame him.

@DC16 has given us some hope today, so fingers crossed 🤞 the kids time with that disgusting beast will come to a short end
I honestly believe that none of the kids will habe anything to do with her when they get older (besides H who sadly has no choice in the matter). J has done it already and rightly so. The kids will remember who was there for them, amd she never has been. They won't forget all those years of slagging off their fathers, and how her needs always came first. She goes on about self care, it's all she ever does. The karma bus is coming for her, she's had everything going in her favour for far too long

Reactions: 43
So Chloe is still having a terrible health anxiety attack, she’s not in a good place on her IG, I cannot see how she was out last night with Skank last night. I am wondering who Skank is with, there is no way she travelled alone, she must be with someone and is probably staying in a hotel or an Airbnb somewhere. Do we think she’s taken Jess with her, that’s my guess, can‘t see who else it could be.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I know we all feel disheartened and feel this will all be brushed under the carpet, but let's keep postive. Yes, the red tops are not going to print any of this. But, I can't see F4J backing down and not going ahead with legal action against her. And when that happens, it will be printed everywhere. She doesn't have the money to take action against them, but I'm pretty certain they won't back down from this

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know we all feel disheartened and feel this will all be brushed under the carpet, but let's keep postive. Yes, the red tops are not going to print any of this. But, I can't see F4J backing down and not going ahead with legal action against her. And when that happens, it will be printed everywhere. She doesn't have the money to take action against them, but I'm pretty certain they won't back down from this
She can keep any legal action completely secret because it involves her children, so even she wouldn't be named.

Reactions: 11
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying
Maybe because she knows that if we weren't on this site or maybe following F4J we wouldn't be aware of this yet and she doesn't want to tell the world by commenting?

Reactions: 21
I can’t help wondering why before Christmas she made those accusations against Fathers 4 Justice knowing full well the tit they had on her. I think she must of been trying to discredit them and already knew they were going to expose her.

Reactions: 38
You know I can’t put on here about court dates re kids. But I wouldn’t have helped promote the GFM the other day without good reason.
Not sure why F4J did this now of all times, yes it needs exposing, but bad timing. 😡
Kieran is doing and has done everything by the book, believe me, he’s NOT going to ruin things now by charging in there and grabbing them, it will make things a million times worse.
I’m sure all these things will be investigated, I’m sure the corrupt SW will be too.
I know people are rightly angry, I felt physically sick last night reading all that.
We know you can only say limited information. What you do say, give's us hope though. Always very accurate. There is a lot going on though. DC, do you think that Kieran has any say in what F4J post? If, as we are led to believe, there is an impending court case regarding the children, wouldn't Kieran have asked them not to post at this crucial time if he thought damage could be done? It seem's a very odd time for F4J to suddenly come out with so much sickening & detailed information. Saying that, I'm sure we are all feeling, those poor kids need removal from KFP's clutches sooner than later. I don't have access to the video's (thankfully) that have been described of Bunny. The recent one sounds very worrying & heartbreaking. As other's have said, clearly the kids are just left to do whatever they want. No supervision. That has to be down to the 'bent' Social worker & AFP/Mr PP who are there too. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So Chloe is still having a terrible health anxiety attack, she’s not in a good place on her IG, I cannot see how she was out last night with Skank last night. I am wondering who Skank is with, there is no way she travelled alone, she must be with someone and is probably staying in a hotel or an Airbnb somewhere. Do we think she’s taken Jess with her, that’s my guess, can‘t see who else it could be.
Some apartments were mentioned in a local newspaper. Seems like she might have been given an apartment again.

'Blueline Taxis and Week 2 Week Serviced Apartments were announced as show sponsors of Big Dick Whittington and His Pussy in an exciting celebrity line-up!''

Reactions: 22
We know you can only say limited information. What you do say, give's us hope though. Always very accurate. There is a lot going on though. DC, do you think that Kieran has any say in what F4J post? If, as we are led to believe, there is an impending court case regarding the children, wouldn't Kieran have asked them not to post at this crucial time if he thought damage could be done? It seem's a very odd time for F4J to suddenly come out with so much sickening & detailed information. Saying that, I'm sure we are all feeling, those poor kids need removal from KFP's clutches sooner than later. I don't have access to the video's (thankfully) that have been described of Bunny. The recent one sounds very worrying & heartbreaking. As other's have said, clearly the kids are just left to do whatever they want. No supervision. That has to be down to the 'bent' Social worker & AFP/Mr PP who are there too. Unbelievable.
It seems KH doesn't have any say and it was requested they stop from several sources.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Wide boy Arry & The Frumpy Dumpling have said they would never leave Albert alone with KFP. That in itself, indicates they KNOW something & what a disgusting person KFP is. The whole Price clan are involved in this F'ing mess, even by just sitting back & allowing it to continue. THEY know KFP is high on drugs & an alcoholic. She is NEVER without a drink. Those who see her say she's constantly sniffing & wiping her nose. Vape or cigarette in hand all the time. SFP working for a children's charity needs to be questioned. I hope this becomes MASSIVE news, reported eventually by RedTops & a full police investigations & the whole enabling family are brought down. The whole family have earnt fortunes & loved the publicity. Enough now, this is serious & shocking. Don't think the authorities/police can turn a blind eye, but you never know, KFP up to now, seem's untouchable where the law is concerned. :mad: :sick:
Maybe AFP needs to re-write The Last Word 'A True and Honest Story'

Reactions: 19
I can’t help wondering why before Christmas she made those accusations against Fathers 4 Justice knowing full well the tit they had on her. I think she must of been trying to discredit them and already knew they were going to expose her.
And maybe then she got the researcher from C4 to make excuses for her missing hearings? I wonder if the big family meet up at MM when F4J first tweeted ( December) was for them to decide a strategy about these allegations?. Of course KP would be spinning a tale to the family Kieran is lying about me to F4J. It might actually explain why Carl was there too at the MM... with the family that supposedly hate him! As he has been named by F4J for smashing up a phone.

Reactions: 25
Yes, being exposed to or witnessing sexual acts can still be classed as what F4J said if it involved a family member. It's a sexual offence to cause children to witness acts or be aware they're witnessing them and do nothing to prevent it and still comes under CSA. I would guess it's along these lines.
So I would presume she would go on the sex offenders list? So she wouldn't even be able to earn money via only fans could she? (Not that she earns anything from there- just thinking out loud and wondering what route she would go down to make money).

Reactions: 20
Comments are being deleted on KPs latest insta post. Someone s nervous in the price household

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.