Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chloe is still having a terrible health anxiety attack, she’s not in a good place on her IG, I cannot see how she was out last night with Skank last night. I am wondering who Skank is with, there is no way she travelled alone, she must be with someone and is probably staying in a hotel or an Airbnb somewhere. Do we think she’s taken Jess with her, that’s my guess, can‘t see who else it could be.
Health anxiety attack my arse she’s having a bad come down 😂 bin there done that it’s not good but at least I’m honest enough to admit mine were all my own doing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Around the 4 min mark. As if you ask your kid if you're 'a sort' and also implying he was looking at Phil and grant!
She's sick
Oh my Lord!

She starts looking at her boobs and asks Jnr 'What you looking at.
Jnr - 'I'm appreciating your beauty'
KP 'Awwwww I laaaaaaav you Jnr, ( touches his face) Do you really think I'm a sort?'
Jnr 'Ok, not like that'
KP 'Do you think I'm good looking then'
Carl 'You can't say that'
Carl 'Why do you have to make it weird?'
Jnr ' I was complimenting you and you made it weird'
KP ' No, I love it because he compliments me....and also, puts me down when he needs to...'
Jnr 'but now you're just making it weird'

At the start she has also packed Jnrs case without him being there, with underwear and everything. She says What sort of mum is allowed to pack her teenagers case? ..........She goes through it and says she's decided everything, pulls out the underwear and says 'I know you don't like it because it squashes your *******' .......She also says 'Your soooooo cute' because of the shaving cream he's brought. This is all 'normal' in front of the other kids!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Around the 4 min mark. As if you ask your kid if you're 'a sort' and also implying he was looking at Phil and grant!
She's sick
You can see there he isn't afraid to call her out. Telling her she made the situation weird after he gave her a compliment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Chloe is still having a terrible health anxiety attack, she’s not in a good place on her IG, I cannot see how she was out last night with Skank last night. I am wondering who Skank is with, there is no way she travelled alone, she must be with someone and is probably staying in a hotel or an Airbnb somewhere. Do we think she’s taken Jess with her, that’s my guess, can‘t see who else it could be.
That silly little footballer maybe - if his Mummy has let him out of her sight!!

Reactions: 9
I see the frumpy dumpling has her work cut out, she's certainly mass deleting today. Keep posting krusties #spreadtheword
I’ve seen it mentioned on Social media comments, unrelated to Skanky. It’s defo out there! Not saying where, as I am not doing Edna’s work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not very well up on civil/legal matters ( she says adding it to her to-do list :unsure: ) but what are the consequences if skank repeatedly fails to attend family court hearings?
Googled and it came up with this!!!
If you refuse to attend a family court hearing, then the judge can issue a warrant for your arrest. Additionally, if the court believes you are intentionally avoiding attending, you could be found to be in contempt of court and face a fine or a term of imprisonment.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
BIB ,There's moves going on to change that due to people wanting transparency with family courts etc and there's piloting going on with certain courts chosen to see how this will work .

They've said that whilst they welcome transparencey and are open to cases being made public ,the children would still have full anonimity .
There's a pilot yes, It's only in about 3 courts in the UK and hasn't necessarily been working well yet.

Reactions: 9
I personally don't see how they would undermine a civil case. Yes they are causing loads of upset and stress that KH doesn't need.....but, they're stating criminal acts have happened and they haven't been investigated.
KP's failed drug tests, the concerning reports from the kids and corrupt DL will all still be evidence on file in Kieran's family court case. It can't really get undermined by what F4J have said.
I believe Junior & Princess would have been interviewed at some point. Also the Price clan did know about this F4J & are well aware of the ❄ 🍸 being out of control. We know they have turned a blind eye for years about her inappropriate lifestyle & treatment of all the kids. They have sat back & done NOTHING, but enabled this creature to get completely out of control, with no consideration for the children.
Junior is disgusted by her behaviour. The drugs, lifestyle & a long conversation with Peter about her, why they split etc. Close eye being kept on princess, but she's sensible enough to know what's occurring. Of course, princess was there when the SlapGate fiasco happened, Police spoke to her, so she's knows a lot more facts about that night, than we do. She most likely saw & heard unsavoury things when at Katona's with KFP at Xmas. Probably told her dad what happened too. Think the fact that F4J have actually named & accused Crawl of 'domestic abuse' will shock him & daddy Woods. Now would be the time for him to 'man up' & help Kieran in his case to be reunited with the children. He think's that's bad, wait until KFP throws him under the bus, and SHE WILL. I think & hope, Kieran is getting help from other's too, on the quiet. Hopefully not too long a wait & some positive news about J & B being reunited with their daddy.🙏 I hope KFP when she passes, is reincarnated & come's back as a fly, eating dog :poop: to survive.
1706010552688.png

• Heart
Reactions: 63
How come I've only just heard about this when it's been up on the father's 4 justice Facebook page since December? This is huge news. Something has to be done now surely? Or will she get away with it yet again? 😔
They only hinted in their first post in December - today's bombshell is what they were referring to, about the wrong doings chez skank with her cronies,, nasty little creepy mates, Dim Lynne's handiwork, the imbeciles at the SS etc etc....................
I wonder how Lorraine feels today about her "Poor wee pet"?:ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Oh my Lord!

She starts looking at her boobs and asks Jnr 'What you looking at.
Jnr - 'I'm appreciating your beauty'
KP 'Awwwww I laaaaaaav you Jnr, ( touches his face) Do you really think I'm a sort?'
Jnr 'Ok, not like that'
KP 'Do you think I'm good looking then'
Carl 'You can't say that'
Carl 'Why do you have to make it weird?'
Jnr ' I was complimenting you and you made it weird'
KP ' No, I love it because he compliments me....and also, puts me down when he needs to...'
Jnr 'but now you're just making it weird'

At the start she has also packed Jnrs case without him being there, with underwear and everything. She says What sort of mum is allowed to pack her teenagers case? ..........She goes through it and says she's decided everything, pulls out the underwear and says 'I know you don't like it because it squashes your *******' .......She also says 'Your soooooo cute' because of the shaving cream he's brought. This is all 'normal' in front of the other kids!
That's absolutely vile. How can a mother act like this with her son? She has no boundaries. Poor Junior.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I have sent the F4J link to The Steeple Times online media so maybe we should bombard other outlets too, especially ones that are not afraid of her (like the Birmingham Mail)
---
That's absolutely vile. How can a mother act like this with her son? She has no boundaries. Poor Junior.
and then it turned up at that boxing match looking like the world's ugliest hooker to drape itself all over him screeching "The MILF is here woo hoo!"
The look on that lad's face said it all

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Reactions: 16
I believe Junior & Princess would have been interviewed at some point. Also the Price clan did know about this F4J & are well aware of the ❄ 🍸 being out of control. We know they have turned a blind eye for years about her inappropriate lifestyle & treatment of all the kids. They have sat back & done NOTHING, but enabled this creature to get completely out of control, with no consideration for the children.
Junior is disgusted by her behaviour. The drugs, lifestyle & a long conversation with Peter about her, why they split etc. Close eye being kept on princess, but she's sensible enough to know what's occurring. Of course, princess was there when the SlapGate fiasco happened, Police spoke to her, so she's knows a lot more facts about that night, than we do. She most likely saw & heard unsavoury things when at Katona's with KFP at Xmas. Probably told her dad what happened too. Think the fact that F4J have actually named & accused Crawl of 'domestic abuse' will shock him & daddy Woods. Now would be the time for him to 'man up' & help Kieran in his case to be reunited with the children. He think's that's bad, wait until KFP throws him under the bus, and SHE WILL. I think & hope, Kieran is getting help from other's too, on the quiet. Hopefully not too long a wait & some positive news about J & B being reunited with their daddy.🙏 I hope KFP when she passes, is reincarnated & come's back as a fly, eating dog :poop: to survive. View attachment 2708558
I fully believe she has tried to blame Carl before. Not saying he didn't smash the phone, DV has gone on which will have damaged the kids but I think she will try and accuse him of much darker things to try and deflect from her own actions. ''If she was forcibly drugged by a man how would she know what she had been doing etc.......'' I think that will be what she claims.
If Carl does have money, he should get himself a really good lawyer to protect himself and maybe tell the truth.

Fingers crossed she gets the justice she deserves (y)
---
The list has just been updated to add others ,how well it will do or if it will ever happen is anyones guess .I only know cos it was in our local paper that our court (Truro) had been chosen . The full list is here

Groundbreaking Family Court reporting pilot rolled out to 16 more courts across England - Courts and Tribunals Judiciary
Thanks, Dorset and Truro only in the South West. All these pilots take so long and so many reviews, I think F4J would take the sceptical view not much will change and not for a very long time!

Reactions: 22
I have sent the F4J link to The Steeple Times online media so maybe we should bombard other outlets too, especially ones that are not afraid of her (like the Birmingham Mail)
---

and then it turned up at that boxing match looking like the world's ugliest hooker to drape itself all over him screeching "The MILF is here woo hoo!"
The look on that lad's face said it all
I was just thinking the same Rita, if people send the link to highlight this via FB and other SM outlets this will fast become a talking point and escalate her and her families disgusting corruption and lies. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I fully believe she has tried to blame Carl before. Not saying he didn't smash the phone, DV has gone on which will have damaged the kids but I think she will try and accuse him of much darker things to try and deflect from her own actions. ''If she was forcibly drugged by a man how would she know what she had been doing etc.......'' I think that will be what she claims.
If Carl does have money, he should get himself a really good lawyer to protect himself and maybe tell the truth.

Fingers crossed she gets the justice she deserves (y)
---

Thanks, Dorset and Truro only in the South West. All these pilots take so long and so many reviews, I think F4J would take the sceptical view not much will change and not for a very long time!
Perhaps Daddy should have bought himself some legal qualifications rather than all those Mentawl 'Elf ones??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They only hinted in their first post in December - today's bombshell is what they were referring to, about the wrong doings chez skank with her cronies,, nasty little creepy mates, Dim Lynne's handiwork, the imbeciles at the SS etc etc....................
I wonder how Lorraine feels today about her "Poor wee pet"?:ROFLMAO:
Well,she ain’t no saint,lots of peeps have seen her hairy growler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
You can see there he isn't afraid to call her out. Telling her she made the situation weird after he gave her a compliment.
Further on he tells her her lips look ridiculous then J and P start saying daffy duck to her, Amy is on the phone and says her lips look disgusting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.