Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise that Helena. I've just looked covert I up. So they've put that post up wording it in such a way that everyone has their own interpretation (like me thinking S activity between children). When what it is most likely referring to is witnessing their mother having sex.

Probably because it will gain more publicity if she does that. Like Kylie says it's not gaining hardly any traction at the moment. The Red tops won't touch it either. Someone really needs to do an expose on this vile twist of nature. If she was male she wouldn't be getting away with this. Look how kieran was treat, it was a whole different ball game for him.
May not be gaining traction in the press just now, but look how many thousands of people are on Tattle who are either reading, or reading and commenting, which is then directing traffic to the F4J FB and X pages? I know maybe not best of timing, but by all accounts they're going where others fear to tread. I don't usually bother going on to B's yt page when people are commenting that she's posted yet another video, but today I did. I am pretty appalled that a 9 year old girl is twerking her ass at the camera, and I do mean right in front of it, and this is being allowed? She's learning this behaviour is acceptable because Skankerella has no morals oe boundaries, and it's going to be hard (but not impossible) to tame her behaviour if she's not stopped soon. Anything that helps that happen, I applaud.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I'm not very well up on civil/legal matters ( she says adding it to her to-do list :unsure: ) but what are the consequences if skank repeatedly fails to attend family court hearings?
They should be able to rule without her. They should be able to decide residency without her attending.....theoretically if everything was it should be!

Reactions: 29
May not be gaining traction in the press just now, but look how many thousands of people are on Tattle who are either reading, or reading and commenting, which is then directing traffic to the F4J FB and X pages? I know maybe not best of timing, but by all accounts they're going where others fear to tread. I don't usually bother going on to B's yt page when people are commenting that she's posted yet another video, but today I did. I am pretty appalled that a 9 year old girl is twerking her ass at the camera, and I do mean right in front of it, and this is being allowed? She's learning this behaviour is acceptable because Skankerella has no morals oe boundaries, and it's going to be hard (but not impossible) to tame her behaviour if she's not stopped soon. Anything that helps that happen, I applaud.
There's about 15k views on the twitter posts and more people could be talking about it and screenshotting it and sharing it in private. It's also on facebook and they have 100k plus followers on facebook. I'm sure it will gain traction.
---
Theoretically any criminal case could be secret too if the victims are children.
Not the whole case. Anonymity is for the children not to be identified in press. If she was jailed or convicted we would know. The trial could still be reported ( with restrictions) this is vs. the complete anonymity and secrecy of the family court where no reporting is allowed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How come I've only just heard about this when it's been up on the father's 4 justice Facebook page since December? This is huge news. Something has to be done now surely? Or will she get away with it yet again? 😔

Reactions: 17
Price is very manipulative…she sells herself as a down to earth lovable disaster ‘what am I like’…’can you believe it’…always asking ‘am I what you expected…I’m not am I ’…’I’m smaller than you thought right?!’ … Little ol Pwicey, just like the masses, likes to have a good time, but a bit down on her luck because she is in the world of celebrity…she is a Narc…they are masters at latching on to what will click with people to get them to like her…if that means being overly crude/crass, thats what she’ll do, (plus she. Finds this extremely funny), if it means banging on about her love of her disabled son…off she goes, if that means going on about how she’s also had bad luck with men in her life…Bính bash bosh…she’ll latch on to something to instil ‘see, I’m just like you’ but with the undertones,of ‘but, remember, I’m a celebrity, I’m famous, so just that little bit more special than you, but isnt it nice of me to make you feel important’…That’s the down to earth bullshit…she surrounds herself with nobodies and makes them feel incredibly important…the power of a Narc! Love bobbing. She does it on such a mass scale it’s frightening! I wouldnt be at all surprised if Dim Lynn isnt in love with her after a KP lovebombing…she will inevitably be kicked to the curb eventually…and like the others, will be so surprised and shocked, and probably sell the story in the paper (surrogate baby momma comes to mind), that is, if she isnt completely overcome with horror at how stupid she's been and does something unspeakable to herself. And this is inevitably what will happen to someone who crossed Kippers path…she will push one too far…and to her, that would be the ultimate triumph! She lives for her power over people, it’s why she goes postal when they break free!
I really couldn’t of put that better myself absolutely spot on 👍
How anybody can be so self absorbed beats me especially a mother. Unfortunately I think we’re all going to have to take it on the chin that she will always have her chavtastic wannabe brain dead fans heralding her, bleeping scary there are so many thick as pigshit people out there who would have an excuse ready for any of her crappy behaviour.
She has brainwashed them all so if she gets herself into a scrape out they come screaming about her mental health issues quoting “be kind remember Caroline Flack” then slagging all her exs off like nothing is ever poor old Katie’s fault and sadly these people walk among us 🙄

Reactions: 40
The kids need to have their devices removed pronto. Bunny in serious danger on Youtube and Tiktok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm not going to type out the sexual contence again 🤢

But could that actually be the reason why!JA will have nothing to do with her anymore?

The older children went on holiday with her and SB, we then had a YouTube video of her and SB along with JA in a restaurant anyone remember that?? I'm sure she embarrassed him.
Then not long after that, the stories about him not wanting to go to the MM came out...
Have I got the time line right??

He then seemed to sort of disapear from her life.
Reading all that, I don't blame him.

@DC16 has given us some hope today, so fingers crossed 🤞 the kids time with that disgusting beast will come to a short end
I think something happened on that holiday to Turkey where KFP broke her feet. I don’t recall seeing Junior pictured or seen with SB after that. Plus he’s older, as you grow you learn and see people for what they are. She’s forever lying in the press and slating his dad, he probably just had enough and does the bare minimum to keep the peace. And I don’t blame him one bit.

Reactions: 41
I think something happened on that holiday to Turkey where KFP broke her feet. I don’t recall seeing Junior pictured or seen with SB after that. Plus he’s older, as you grow you learn and see people for what they are. She’s forever lying in the press and slating his dad, he probably just had enough and does the bare minimum to keep the peace. And I don’t blame him one bit.
The weird poster on insta in 2022 said something happened on that holiday.......all very strange!

Reactions: 20
I see the frumpy dumpling has her work cut out, she's certainly mass deleting today. Keep posting krusties #spreadtheword

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Around the 4 min mark. As if you ask your kid if you're 'a sort' and also implying he was looking at Phil and grant!
She's sick

• Sick
Reactions: 35

Around the 4 min mark. As if you ask your kid if you're 'a sort' and also implying he was looking at Phil and grant!
She's sick
Eww junior even says mum don't embarrass yourself
Then goes on to say you're making it weird ( her implying he looked at her tits, asking him J if she's a sort)
Jesus poor bleeping kids
The more you see of these old videos the more you can see why junior ( and now princess) are keeping their distance. I think it says a lot that princess plasterclass was cancelled, Pete ya bleep must have known this info was coning out with fathers 4 justice, princess must have had a sit down talk with CAN and advised to keep any contact with her 'mother' private

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
There's about 15k views on the twitter posts and more people could be talking about it and screenshotting it and sharing it in private. It's also on facebook and they have 100k plus followers on facebook. I'm sure it will gain traction.
---

Not the whole case. Anonymity is for the children not to be identified in press. If she was jailed or convicted we would know. The trial could still be reported ( with restrictions) this is vs. the complete anonymity and secrecy of the family court where no reporting is allowed.
BIB ,There's moves going on to change that due to people wanting transparency with family courts etc and there's piloting going on with certain courts chosen to see how this will work .

They've said that whilst they welcome transparencey and are open to cases being made public ,the children would still have full anonimity .

Reactions: 18
How many people have been complicit in the continuing neglect and abuse of Kipper's children?
So Kipper, her vulture family, various Kipper "pets" like Dim Lynn, JJWhy and transient boyfriends.
We then have various media people that offer her a platform after yet another court case for driving under the influence, for example that Lorraine who had her on spouting reasons for reasons for crashing when pissed up yet again, and all the pushback she gets is "Ach no, you poor wee pet",
We then cut to The Guardian (once known as a newspaper with journalistic standards) who publish fawning pieces on Kipper and family, but why go there for an aging page three girl known for slagging off her ex partners for being hung like budgies (Katie love, it's not the organ that is too small but the cathedral is massive, yeah) are they attempting to be provocative with their think pieces, the plucky little working class nobody who got her bits out and became a national treasure, the evolution of a "star", because it doesn't really land when all she is known for is being nude, surgery, getting
❄❄ off her altered face and then crashing, killing pets and harming kids. What is the agenda here? Kipper has not displayed any attributes that make you root for the underdog (emphasis on dog) so why has she so many people seemingly charmed when she is so charmless. If she was on a sink estate those kids would have been removed as they were crowning, She would be seen and known as another feckless mother that put men and her own gratification before her kids, yet here she is with people spouting about her being a "good muvver to Harv". Can someone explain it to me please. How long have people known or suspected what was revealed over the weekend, because that Frankie Boyle joke entered my mind and made me double take about what exactly led to that joke and if the media people are chatting among themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.