Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying
She won't, her and the rest of her covern will ignore, close ranks and post H pics and vids, job done.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
But why is she being allowed to get away with all this, much bigger celebrities than she ever was were taken down, Saville, Harris, and others, yet her vile deeds are ignored by the media, ss, and the police. As for the nonsense that she’s fragile and might kill herself, tough if she’s that fragile put her in a secure unit, I’ve just about had enough of this witch getting away with everything.
I really think that she is getting away with it because she is a female, with MH issues (???). She also brings in revenue for them

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Wonder why it's so quiet thought there'd be at least a few defiant pictures of skank and Chloe out on the town enjoying themselves as if nothings happened, also seems just like the Liverpool panto the cast are putting on smiles during rehearsals but none of them want to be associated with skank when rehearsals finish and invite skank out for a drink and meal like they have done all last week before skank turned up and rehearsals finished for the day. 🤔
Maybe Mr PP had to drive through the night in his flatbed fencing truck, to pick her up & discreetly bring her back to MM. Wouldn't put anything passed this lot. Be interesting to see if any pictures of her today. All the latest stories seem to be about her & the other bankrupt slapper KK.

Reactions: 34
Keep The Faith, it's out there now common knowledge just how bad she is, stuff WILL happen to her. No point in just regurgitating negativity, Karma is warming their hands and putting their outdoor coat on ❤
I agree. Also IMO i think the media are aware but are currently holding off so as not to prejudice or jeopardise pending court hearings. Trust and believe this will all come good as our dear DC has said. Its frustrating to us knowing those poor kiddies are still in her evil clutches but lets all pray for a swift positive outcome. Im as angry as all you good tattlers but we shouldnt surmise as to what's going on and keep the faith justice will prevail. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember the poster Brah hinting at dark things but I'm not sure what has been put out by F4J even crossed my mind. Like previous posters you hope it wasn't true for all the innocents involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All it would take is ONE newspaper editor or documentary maker to speak to F4j, ask to see their evidence. Do some actual investigative journalism and expose her and the enablers, including SS etc. Then the house of cards would fall.
You read here journalists 🙋🏻‍♀️
Maybe you have children of your own, can you really sleep at night knowing her children are genuinely suffering and you can do something about it but are not??
Come on the Sun - you know you really want to stick it to the skank after all she's screeched about you!
Do it for the children!!! Save them - get them away from the skank at last!!
Prove you really are good old fashioned investigative Journalists, not cut 'n paste merchants!!
Show-up those sychophantic berks at the Grauniad for what they really are!!
---
Yes, but why? 🤔
Well they did print that grovelling sychophantic pile of shite the other day about the skanks - defending them like C4 do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember the poster Brah hinting at dark things but I'm not sure what has been put out by F4J even crossed my mind. Like previous posters you hope it wasn't true for all the innocents involved.
Hob,Brah was on yesterday she said no it wasn’t this revelation.

Reactions: 28
I would take it in the context of what else has been listed. Bed sharing and being exposed to adults sexual activity on holiday is not KH ....if a child is related to that adult and is shown sex then it could still be the 'I' word.
As far as I know none of her fellas have or had a va#@na so that allegation belongs to Kipper alone

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
(I don’t reside in the UK) but why, in particular, The Guardian? I thought they were more of a highbrow paper (serious journalists covering serious issues)? Issues exactly such as this-a systematic, wholesale exploitation of the basest rights of children-thee most vulnerable population in our societies?!

I cannot wrap my mind around information such as this having such little impact?
The Grauniad seem to like the skank but even after the first edition of her BS they printed they got lambasted by their readership they STILL went ahead with the second part! Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Reactions: 29
I'm not going to type out the sexual contence again 🤢

But could that actually be the reason why!JA will have nothing to do with her anymore?

The older children went on holiday with her and SB, we then had a YouTube video of her and SB along with JA in a restaurant anyone remember that?? I'm sure she embarrassed him.
Then not long after that, the stories about him not wanting to go to the MM came out...
Have I got the time line right??

He then seemed to sort of disapear from her life.
Reading all that, I don't blame him.

@DC16 has given us some hope today, so fingers crossed 🤞 the kids time with that disgusting beast will come to a short end

Reactions: 40
You know I can’t put on here about court dates re kids. But I wouldn’t have helped promote the GFM the other day without good reason.
Not sure why F4J did this now of all times, yes it needs exposing, but bad timing. 😡
Kieran is doing and has done everything by the book, believe me, he’s NOT going to ruin things now by charging in there and grabbing them, it will make things a million times worse.
I’m sure all these things will be investigated, I’m sure the corrupt SW will be too.
I know people are rightly angry, I felt physically sick last night reading all that.

Thanks DC, I know you have to be guarded in what you say, but that’s enough for me, gives a very jaded me hope that something is in hand. Also does kinda answer my incredulity and questions I have that a SW can commit the gross offences she has done, be removed, but then be employed by Skank as a nanny, yet still SS do not take action. How can someone who has done this be allowed anywhere near the children, let alone be their nanny now. The children should be removed immediately with that woman working for her. To be sacked she’s proved she crossed so many professional lines, and from what we’ve been led to believe she’s lied and protected Skank, without a care for the children, she’s a clear danger to them, yet here we are she is now their nanny. I’m gobsmacked by the lack of action here, but I guess we wait on the courts. Bloody hell, the system is so f*cked, there’s no way this should be happening, it’s truly unbelievable.

I also do not understand what F4J are doing releasing this information. I think they are trying to provoke her into a reaction. The allegations are vague and the information is poorly worded, but if it wasn’t true any person would have instigated court proceedings against them, these are terrible crimes for anyone to just ignore. She would sue to oblivion if she has nothing to fear. If she does nothing, it says volumes about her, no reaction means she’s running scared of fighting these allegations as she knows even if they can’t prove many of their statements they probably have enough evidence to show her in such a bad light, she will be finished. No more TV shows, no more crap from that production company, every aspect of her income stream would be hit.

Have to say I don’t think F4J have actually damaged her with this though, it’s already fizzled out on SM. Other than our little bubble, and a handful of people on Twitter and FB there is not much comment out there. It has not crossed over to mainstream media, they will not touch it, unless that happens, and it won’t, I believe she can ride this out, Edna just deleting any comments on her IG.

Sadly I don’t believe this will bring her down, few will know about it, she’ll carry on regardless with the Panto and her life, totally unaffected, Teflon Tits in action again. I would feel despondent, kinda do a bit, but I’m gonna put my trust in a court date nearing that will finally nail her.

My big concern though is the online access is still being allowed. Those children really don’t have any luxury of time, I do believe they are both now in contact with predatory adults, I dread the conversations they are having, the requests these predators will be making of them, I have been involved with internet security and children, I know how they will now be targeted, it’s horrendous. It’s unreal no one around them, family (f*ck you Edna and your bloody boring house, you are complicit in this) or the bloody SW, who is trained to know the dangers, yet no one either family or any authority involved in their welfare and safeguarding will end their ability to access online contact with strangers. The courts have to act soon, this cannot continue, those children are in terrible trouble and danger, I hope we are close now, sounds like we are, we have to be 🙏🏾

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I'm not going to type out the sexual contence again 🤢

But could that actually be the reason why!JA will have nothing to do with her anymore?

The older children went on holiday with her and SB, we then had a YouTube video of her and SB along with JA in a restaurant anyone remember that?? I'm sure she embarrassed him.
Then not long after that, the stories about him not wanting to go to the MM came out...
Have I got the time line right??

He then seemed to sort of disapear from her life.
Reading all that, I don't blame him.

@DC16 has given us some hope today, so fingers crossed 🤞 the kids time with that disgusting beast will come to a short end
It would also fit with what a poster saw about Jocasta syndrome. People on here said a while back, now Harvey's gone and he's older, she's making Jt the one with 'special needs'. It seems Jnr was gone to, so her attention went from child to child.
---
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying
She won't sue. She didn't in 2018 when F4J first accused her either. She sent one letter to try and intimidate them. They said go to court then.....she didn't. She never likes court when the truth about her is said and she has no control.

Reactions: 36
To protect their own butts because of the two glowing articles they have recently done on her? Wouldn't look good for them would it if it now came out she was a child abuser?
The foolish journo probably bunged her some cash in hand and inked a little deal with her for more articles ... they didnt expect this stuff coming out and are realising they wont be published if it gets traction ... I definitely think whatever tv deals that she has timing out will be shelved now, contracts won't be renewed, she will be cut fully adrift ... this is the death knell to her TV career if nothing else ... she is toxic. I 100% believe B&J will be back with KH this year and that she will be back on supervised visitation ... AFP won't facilitate that because she will be on IOW ... SFP is busy being beige ... so a contact centre it is then

Reactions: 36
Thanks DC, I know you have to be guarded in what you say, but that’s enough for me, gives a very jaded me hope that something is in hand. Also does kinda answer my incredulity and questions I have that a SW can commit the gross offences she has done, be removed, but then be employed by Skank as a nanny, yet still SS do not take action. How can someone who has done this be allowed anywhere near the children, let alone be their nanny now. The children should be removed immediately with that woman working for her. To be sacked she’s proved she crossed so many professional lines, and from what we’ve been led to believe she’s lied and protected Skank, without a care for the children, she’s a clear danger to them, yet here we are she is now their nanny. I’m gobsmacked by the lack of action here, but I guess we wait on the courts. Bloody hell, the system is so f*cked, there’s no way this should be happening, it’s truly unbelievable.

I also do not understand what F4J are doing releasing this information. I think they are trying to provoke her into a reaction. The allegations are vague and the information is poorly worded, but if it wasn’t true any person would have instigated court proceedings against them, these are terrible crimes for anyone to just ignore. She would sue to oblivion if she has nothing to fear. If she does nothing, it says volumes about her, no reaction means she’s running scared of fighting these allegations as she knows even if they can’t prove many of their statements they probably have enough evidence to show her in such a bad light, she will be finished. No more TV shows, no more crap from that production company, every aspect of her income stream would be hit.

Have to say I don’t think F4J have actually damaged her with this though, it’s already fizzled out on SM. Other than our little bubble, and a handful of people on Twitter and FB there is not much comment out there. It has not crossed over to mainstream media, they will not touch it, unless that happens, and it won’t, I believe she can ride this out, Edna just deleting any comments on her IG.

Sadly I don’t believe this will bring her down, few will know about it, she’ll carry on regardless with the Panto and her life, totally unaffected, Teflon Tits in action again. I would feel despondent, kinda do a bit, but I’m gonna put my trust in a court date nearing that will finally nail her.

My big concern though is the online access is still being allowed. Those children really don’t have any luxury of time, I do believe they are both now in contact with predatory adults, I dread the conversations they are having, the requests these predators will be making of them, I have been involved with internet security and children, I know how they will now be targeted, it’s horrendous. It’s unreal no one around them, family (f*ck you Edna and your bloody boring house, you are complicit in this) or the bloody SW, who is trained to know the dangers, yet no one either family or any authority involved in their welfare and safeguarding will end their ability to access online contact with strangers. The courts have to act soon, this cannot continue, those children are in terrible trouble and danger, I hope we are close now, sounds like we are, we have to be 🙏🏾
I think F4J are trying to prod police into an arrest and/ or removal of the kids....then it can be reported by media.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I would take it in the context of what else has been listed. Bed sharing and being exposed to adults sexual activity on holiday is not KH ....if a child is related to that adult and is shown sex then it could still be the 'I' word.
I didn't realise that Helena. I've just looked covert I up. So they've put that post up wording it in such a way that everyone has their own interpretation (like me thinking S activity between children). When what it is most likely referring to is witnessing their mother having sex.
Probably because it will gain more publicity if she does that. Like Kylie says it's not gaining hardly any traction at the moment. The Red tops won't touch it either. Someone really needs to do an expose on this vile twist of nature. If she was male she wouldn't be getting away with this. Look how kieran was treat, it was a whole different ball game for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.