Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked to my core. How they can publish this without proof is beyond me therefore there has got to be truth in it! I knew she was bad but FFS I think SS should get there heads out of there arses and do something about this tonight.

Those poor poor children what they must have seen
Why would SS do anything tonight? THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS and haven't seen fit to act so far.

I wonder if this is perhaps the sort of thing that Jett let slip to school staff, precipitating his removal from school.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I bet the slow drip feed of information from f4j was designed to put pressure on her and SS. To give authorities a chance to do the right thing and
remove the kids. They gave them time and they've done nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m sure a lot feel the same, Numb, Sickened and extremely worried about the kiddos
What F4J have said is Out there and I don’t agree with that but it seems it’s because she continues to get away with it and this is their option
On The Note, of getting Safety and justice I HOPE it goes Viral, but not for all the kids, Seems this is the only way 😞😞😞😞🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👿👿👿👿
I would PAY to have 5 mins in a room with the bleep bleep

Reactions: 34
The bit saying ‘ preventing the removal of children from the UK, and to Essex, to live with Carl woods’

What does that mean? Am I reading it wrong?
It's poorly written but they mean she tried to move the kids to Essex with her to all love with CW, but it was prevented

Reactions: 19
I saw this and was going tos at how tight at the end she has a Rose West look about her. Then I read the F4J post, apart from being absolutely horrified it also doesn't surprise me.

Why is she getting away with this? Why isn't anyone doing anything? I don't thing F4J would have dared to state what they have without any doubt.

Reactions: 25
Wonder what Edna is thinking! - probably only concerned about what colour to stain her bloody floorboards. A Child Charity worker ignoring abuse happening under her nose. She should be sacked immediately.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Why would SS do anything tonight? THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS and haven't seen fit to act so far.

I wonder if this is perhaps the sort of thing that Jett let slip to school staff, precipitating his removal from school.
You are right but at least it is in the public domain now. Surely they have got to do something. If Jett has said something at school and the school have passed this information on and they have done nothing then they are a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sure a lot feel the same, Numb, Sickened and extremely worried about the kiddos
What F4J have said is Out there and I don’t agree with that but it seems it’s because she continues to get away with it and this is their option
On The Note, of getting Safety and justice I HOPE it goes Viral, but not for all the kids, Seems this is the only way 😞😞😞😞🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👿👿👿👿
I would PAY to have 5 mins in a room with the bleep bleep
Make it 10 minutes and we'll do it together.
Honestly it's really upset me so much that a parent quite literally gives no fucks about those poor children. I would fight tooth and nail to protect my girls even though they have grown and left home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet the slow drip feed of information from f4j was designed to put pressure on her and SS. To give authorities a chance to do the right thing and
remove the kids. They gave them time and they've done nothing.
How can this ever be shared be shared on mainstream media though? *they* are relying on this fizzling out, she will carry on as normal. What more can poor KH possibly do to protect his children and remove them from the hellish life they’re being forced to live in. Now is the time for PA and KB to join the fight. Chenybl Cum and CD won’t be credible informants/witnesses.

Reactions: 17
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How can this ever be shared be shared on mainstream media though? *they* are relying on this fizzling out, she will carry on as normal. What more can poor KH possibly do to protect his children and remove them from the hellish life they’re being forced to live in. Now is the time for PA and KB to join the fight. Chenybl Cum and CD won’t be credible informants/witnesses.
I imagine they're relying on it getting viral somehow and it being found by enough people. ....and/ or panic in the authorities higher up?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are a lot of very specific details in those allegations - I'm on the fence as to whether I fully believe (tho would not be surprised). I wonder how F4J discovered such information?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wonder what Edna is thinking! - probably only concerned about what colour to stain her bloody floorboards. A Child Charity worker ignoring abuse happening under her nose. She should be sacked immediately.
She probably hasn’t seen it! Someone has posted in the comments on KP’s Facebook page! I imagine the link will be posted in many of the named instas comments by many.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I assume that this means she was stopped from taking J and B abroad, and also stopped from moving them to Essex. Remember when she told Bunny she was going to a new school? And they were staying at the rental in Essex. I think the court or SS must have stepped in and told her she couldn’t do that.
I remember that now theres so much with the Skank i tend to forget and i thinknyour right she wanted to be nearer to SB and he didnt want to move to the MM cant say i blame him

Reactions: 14
Yep it's sick, it still counts as abuse, whether the kids were touched or not. I've said it the whole time I've been on Tattle - she's dangerous. I think it's why I've been on here and kept it up. We live in this bizarre world where she's actually celebrated 😖

I find it shocking that a researcher from the Mucky Mansion programme seemed to be making up excuses for why she doesn't attend court to decide the fate of her kids?
WTAF has it got to do with them?!
Exactly the same has the so called trained social worker who also fell under her spell. I’d love to know how she convinces these people. To do her bidding. It can’t just be they believe all the stories about people being horrible to poor innocent super mum Katie. The more I read about whats been going on, it comes across like some under the counter video nasty film. How in the hell is this not being in investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.