Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The footballer Tom Pearce is 25.. I’d have thought the TOWIE tom pearce would be more up her street and at least not young enough to be her son!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just seen the latest F4J post, and checked out the link. Oh my days. Who’s Tom Pearce? Is this the egg that was waiting in the wings but then did a runner.?

Looks like KFP is a nonce and SB is indeed handy with his fists.

What a world.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The things in the latest post are absolutely sick. Yet they are quite specific in detail, both of who and what was involved, and the dates are accurate. I just don’t see how they can publish this unless they are certain it’s true. Those poor poor kids, why the hell has everyone around them let them down :mad: :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Reading it has shook me to the core,all of what was wrote was bad but there was one part that’s knocked me sick, I don’t care if it’s your son,daughter sister best friend or partner there is things you just don’t allow to happen in your presence, I don’t give a flying duck how poor her mental health is or how fragile she is her family friends and every single person who’s ignored or excused her behaviour is equally as bad,and equally accountable there’s a fish quay about 5 mins from where the panto is I pray to all that is Holly that the scabby witch goes for a drunken walk and falls in 😡😡😡
Yep it's sick, it still counts as abuse, whether the kids were touched or not. I've said it the whole time I've been on Tattle - she's dangerous. I think it's why I've been on here and kept it up. We live in this bizarre world where she's actually celebrated 😖

I find it shocking that a researcher from the Mucky Mansion programme seemed to be making up excuses for why she doesn't attend court to decide the fate of her kids?
WTAF has it got to do with them?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
The things in the latest post are absolutely sick. Yet they are quite specific in detail, both of who and what was involved, and the dates are accurate. I just don’t see how they can publish this unless they are certain it’s true. Those poor poor kids, why the hell has everyone around them let them down :mad: :(
And for KH to be further threatened by SS that he would never see his children again???

duck DIM LYNNE AND WSSS.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Never mind Tom Pearce (whoever he is) but What. The. Actual. duck. about the section entitled 'Intercourse in front of the Children?'

Jesus. This is worse than I'd even imagined.

And.... AND..... Social Services KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!!!! They KNOW about it and STILL allow her to keep those kids with her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I wondered about that as well bit confusing or is it me
Sounds like she wanted to take the kids to live abroad, when that was stopped she planned to move them to Essex with Carl. That must have been the house she posted about when she was avoiding the MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Are we 100% it’s the footballer and not TOWIE Tom? TOWIE Tom would make much more sense - Essex based (football Tom plays for Wigan, isn’t going to be based down south), more up KFP’s street than football Tom. How would she have been seeing football Tom? At least TOWIE Tom is in the same county as SB.

Reactions: 6
OMFG surely this post has to turn things on it's head. If true then it is absolutely bleeping disgusting. Even they cannot be that idiotic to not have the receipts for these claims. Poor poor kids, poor K&M and everyone who is suffering as a result of that bleeping witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I assume that this means she was stopped from taking J and B abroad, and also stopped from moving them to Essex. Remember when she told Bunny she was going to a new school? And they were staying at the rental in Essex. I think the court or SS must have stepped in and told her she couldn’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg that latest F4j post
Ive got to say im not that shocked tbh what i am shocked about is that nothing has been done about any of it even the abuse of power by LR even its a complete tit show and the old teflon Skanky is winning.....yet again

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Because it's Katie Price!
Gotta protect Katie.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I think this part is in relation to taking 🐰✈ on holidays or when she moved to Essex with Chenbyl Cum and wanted to live there permanently with him and the littlies

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.