Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it's sick, it still counts as abuse, whether the kids were touched or not. I've said it the whole time I've been on Tattle - she's dangerous. I think it's why I've been on here and kept it up. We live in this bizarre world where she's actually celebrated 😖

I find it shocking that a researcher from the Mucky Mansion programme seemed to be making up excuses for why she doesn't attend court to decide the fate of her kids?
WTAF has it got to do with them?!
She's probably been shagging him too!

Reactions: 8
So she is going to Chloe’s - wow Chloe is silly for associating with her. Hopefully Chloe sees the post and sees sense before KP gets there and before she becomes another name that is called out for enabling her in all of this!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I have a vague recollection of something being posted (maybe on KP IG itself) that implied B or J sharing a bed with Katie and Carl, that may be what the 'bed sharing' is getting at

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Been reading and couldn’t comment as felt sick worrying about the little ones, and now with the latest detailed statement just beyond words of disgust of everything.
Just a thought..Wonder if F4J will attend Panto with some leaflets regarding it!!!! Have feeling they’re just not done with putting on their site(haven’t wanted to think too much about this as very upsetting, I have 2 adult girls, 2 grandsons who I live for, love them to bits so reading that a MOTHER can behave in such a crass deplorable manner is beyond belief, vile sick people, all of them involved shouldn’t even be pumping a pulse.
🙏(I’m not religious but god I’m praying)for the children to be returned to their Dad, the atrocious situation needs to urgently be dealt with.

Reactions: 35
I wondered about that as well bit confusing or is it me
stopping her taking them abroad (hence no foreign holidays with them) and she was moving in with CW and changing B’s school, clearly a stop was put to that
sorry, seen it’s already been explained

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Oh dear! Poor little Beige Dumpling has caught the lurghy from Master Albert and can’t remember the last time she was so ill. Must be having a miserable time having to be on insta guard duties to delete negative comments. Awwww diddums…you f*ing enabler.
All very convenient at the time of the f4j release very suss

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part
I'm guessing Jetts school, Harvey's college and carers and maybe other SW or Police, individuals who worked for authorities who had concerns, raised them but nothing done😣

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I have a question in respect to the article by F4J. In that article they state that the court has referred the matter back to SS. Does this mean that KH has lost his court battle?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So even when DL was discovered, SS still tried to cover it up and tell Kieran he would never see the kids again? There are a hell of a lot of evil people around Skanky, helping her to ruin the kids lives :mad:
When those poor kids finally get back with their dad, I hope he gets a bleeping shedload of compensation. The poor bloke must be in absolute bits.
And I’m guessing that one or more of her disgusting actions is what Jett disclosed at school, which is why she keeps him away.
Skanky is even sicker and more revolting than I thought :mad:
In some respects it's not entirely surprising though, we have seen the inappropriate ways she behaves with the children in public and thinks it's perfectly acceptable ( swimming topless with Harvey, having Jett present when having her bum injected etc) so it was always likely that whatever she did in private was going to be way worse.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Was that the time the poster mentioned that they saw her in turkey off her trolly withe the 2 children and Harvey
Yes it was me and all three children were on the private boat.She was in the sea with two men and completely of her head.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
That F4J report is the sickest thing I’ve read Jesus Christ man those poor bairns
She is finished ... even if this never makes the redtops Ch4 won't touch her or captive minds with a bargepole ... B&J will be back with KH this year ... and ... if you are reading this Kerry Katona F4J were wrong about George ... Keiran is NOT the same and neither is Pete ... keep the fk out of it because Katie Price is not who you think she is and she will take you down with her if you don't

• Heart
Reactions: 50
In some respects it's not entirely surprising though, we have seen the inappropriate ways she behaves with the children in public and thinks it's perfectly acceptable ( swimming topless with Harvey, having Jett present when having her bum injected etc) so it was always likely that whatever she did in private was going to be way worse.
All massive red flags we were told by the brain deads we'd be sick for even thinking 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a vague recollection of something being posted (maybe on KP IG itself) that implied B or J sharing a bed with Katie and Carl, that may be what the 'bed sharing' is getting at
Remember the time they went to Thailand it was one room they all stayed in,there was clothes all over the floor,was it Slimi’s mums place or something,just one room,we all said look at the tit on the floor,was it the last time they went to Thailand?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So she is going to Chloe’s - wow Chloe is silly for associating with her. Hopefully Chloe sees the post and sees sense before KP gets there and before she becomes another name that is called out for enabling her in all of this!
So not staying with Chloe after all, Chloe is going to meet her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Chloe had a complete mental health breakdown on her IG stories 2 hours ago, she was an absolute mess, now off to get smashed. These people 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I've got mixed thoughts on F4J and what they are doing here. I spoke some of my thoughts yesterday regarding the children's dignity and privacy.

One thing I absolutely do agree with them on is the media situation. She *is* a massive source of clickbait for the media. Each article attracts absolutely hundreds of comments. Yes the tide has turned these days and apart from the odd fawning sycophant there's barely ever a nice comment. However she brings in traffic to the pages without doubt and they don't want that to end.

Reactions: 33
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part
School maybe?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.