Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, Newcastle has a huge gay scene with a drag queen show regularly so they’ve got a bit of a captive audience there……saying that, I’m a 30 minute drive away from there and I’m not banging down the door for a ticket!!
I was just going to say that. Huge coach loads of people from the North East came to Blsckpool with a drag queen and they all go on a massive bender and then the queens put a show on

Reactions: 11
There are a lot of very specific details in those allegations - I'm on the fence as to whether I fully believe (tho would not be surprised). I wonder how F4J discovered such information?
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 18.28.56.png

It sounds to me like evidence has been presented to court from KH's side and SS and F4J have been told, or seen what it is. F4J do advise on cases, so would need to see details.
Maybe the evidence and reports were presented but it went no further? So some people in authority reported what they should, some higher up didn't progress it?
---
Exactly the same has the so called trained social worker who also fell under her spell. I’d love to know how she convinces these people. To do her bidding. It can’t just be they believe all the stories about people being horrible to poor innocent super mum Katie. The more I read about whats been going on, it comes across like some under the counter video nasty film. How in the hell is this not being in investigated.
Part of it is they're thick twats who are impressed she's famous. Some people defended Savile even after his crimes were unearthed!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh dear! Poor little Beige Dumpling has caught the lurghy from Master Albert and can’t remember the last time she was so ill. Must be having a miserable time having to be on insta guard duties to delete negative comments. Awwww diddums…you f*ing enabler.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Have sex/oral sex in front of some of the children and showing the children her vagina after sex 😱😱😱 Sharing beds with adults - could this be about Harvey? Multiple occasions of incest 🥹
Maybe this is what Jett told the school and when they tried to investigate through SS she took him out of school and got bleeping DL on board. Sorry I never swear but this has tipped me over the edge.
Her behaviour is beyond the pale but those around her family, SS, police, media who KNEW and did NOTHING!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
That F4J report is the sickest thing I’ve read Jesus Christ man those poor bairns
OMG that is beyond words!! What on earth have they been subject to!! On what planet is that even ok. She is beyond sick - she is the evil to the core.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
bleeping Hope Whitney comes and haunts the witch
Why she even try’s anything done by Whitney!!! She had a voice and range like no other
“she had a voice and range like no other”, tbf so does skanky 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The papers should be all over this, but no! They're too scared..she will screech about topping herself.... it's time for Kieran to go in all guns blazing & remove the children himself...duck SS's, the old bill & the courts..they've done duck all!!

Reactions: 38
Maybe this is what Jett told the school and when they tried to investigate through SS she took him out of school and got bleeping DL on board. Sorry I never swear but this has tipped me over the edge.
Her behaviour is beyond the pale but those around her family, SS, police, media who KNEW and did NOTHING!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
I can't believe what I've just read. Surely there can be no comeback from this (if true). I hope those who did know and didn't take any action - looking at you Price family get charged too, if the ex social worker knew all this and didn't act, then she deserves jail time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Accordingly one of her songs is a Whitney Houston number, don’t know which one, but whatever one it is, she’s gonna murder it, seriously she’s going to attempt Whitney 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I’m praying someone videos this 😂
Probably change the words to 'I will always shag you'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Katie Price has a troubling history of coaching the children to make false allegations against other partners and their children”

WTF? I hope she hasn’t dragged Michelle’s boy into this ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part
The school?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I find this whole panto very strange though, for one thing why do one at the end of January? Traditionally they are part of the run up to Christmas, and also it's a very short run, only 4 days so they obviously don't think there will be much call for it, which going by the ticket sales obviously there isn't. It seems as though it's more of a drag show than a panto, which of course can be very funny in themselves, but then why have her in it? Did they think they needed a 'big name' to help sell tickets? In which case it didn't work. And the NE of England doesn't seem the sort of place where a drag show would be terribly popular anyway.
We used to have one in Brighton in January and it was exactly as you describe and are imagining. Quite niche as well.

Reactions: 8
“Katie Price has a troubling history of coaching the children to make false allegations against other partners and their children”

WTF? I hope she hasn’t dragged Michelle’s boy into this ☹
I think they mean ex partners. So PA? KP has been said to have coached and harangued P&J over possible affairs PA was having ( before the libel case with PA).....just like she did with KH.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I feel sick having read F4J latest post, I can't even start to imagine how KH feels.
This vile thing needs stopping now, and needs the full force of the law thrown at her, as do ALL those who have been complicit in this.

J and B deserve much better than they have been left with, they must be removed now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.