Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this part is in relation to taking 🐰✈ on holidays or when she moved to Essex with Chenbyl Cum and wanted to live there permanently with him and the littlies
It seemed Kieran got a prohibited steps order after the month-long holiday in Thailand. The update re, the fund recently did say 'things could have been worse' I think......makes me think Kieran had the small victory of keeping them from moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Have sex/oral sex in front of some of the children and showing the children her vagina after sex 😱😱😱 Sharing beds with adults - could this be about Harvey? Multiple occasions of incest 🥹

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I am shocked to my core. How they can publish this without proof is beyond me therefore there has got to be truth in it! I knew she was bad but FFS I think SS should get there heads out of there arses and do something about this tonight.

Those poor poor children what they must have seen

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I dunno, we’ve got boulevard which is renowned for drag and burlesque and we do have a gay triangle with bars, clubs and drag is often seen. These are in Newcastle though. North Shields is literally a sleepy fishing village that thinks it’s trendy because there’s a tapas bar (and of course the lovely Sam Fender and the Longstaff brothers). Michael Marouli (drag queen) is a local and I can only assume that’s why it’s in North Shields. I also feel Skanky is incidental to the show, like a group of friends put the show together and thought wouldn’t it be outrageous to get her in and she’s actually said yes.
i didn’t think she would show up for it, even worse I don’t think people would be more likely to buy tickets on the back of this publicity about her - it’s one thing to go along and view the train wreck but it’s something else that she’s gone there with these allegations hanging over her - any other mother would be doing all they could to clear their name, not just brazening it out!! I’m going to have a look at the local promo threads for the show - will be interesting to see if anyone on there has posted the F4J article for all to see.

Reactions: 23
Do you know what the most disturbing thing is, I wasn’t that surprised reading that. Horrified absolutely but not surprised. The corruption involved is an utter disgrace. I just cannot see how they didn’t run this by lawyers and get the go ahead first. They wouldn’t risk it. Just absolutely gutted for those kids, all five of them. Hope they all have support and the little ones are back in a loving home as soon as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
F*cking hell, I’ve stated I have no time for this organisation, but that is damning, seems they can back up their posts. She cannot swerve this. I doubt the Red Tops will touch it, but SS have to respond to a public allegation on this scale, even if it’s in private. Worst of it is I’m not shocked by any of it, the only thing that shocks me is how those poor kids are still with it. The red flags ignored, the corruption, that bloody production company now, they are bastards, failings everywhere you look. Bet she carries on as normal, but how can this be ignored anymore.
Aw kylie it's absolutely heart breaking isn't it. I read the attachment on f4j and shocked to the core is an understatement. I want to go and strangle that sick bleep and rescue those babies to safety. 😢😭

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I presume they mean after that month-long holiday this time last year (?) in Thailand that she took Bunny out of school for. Plus the skiing trip before Christmas?

Reactions: 19
Read the F4J post and went to check out Tome Pearce. I can find nothing about them 'dating' and for 2 publicity whores, you'd think there would be something.
I thought slapgate involved messages to KB and Princess' phone or have I remembered incorrectly ?
Nope, you're spot on.

Reactions: 13
I actually feel cold after reading that. It is up there with some of the worst familial child abuse cases I have read. These children need a fresh start so they are safe and they do not grow up to view these experiences as normal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So even when DL was discovered, SS still tried to cover it up and tell Kieran he would never see the kids again? There are a hell of a lot of evil people around Skanky, helping her to ruin the kids lives :mad:
When those poor kids finally get back with their dad, I hope he gets a bleeping shedload of compensation. The poor bloke must be in absolute bits.
And I’m guessing that one or more of her disgusting actions is what Jett disclosed at school, which is why she keeps him away.
Skanky is even sicker and more revolting than I thought :mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
How can she be doing panto like nothing has happened? She's just hideous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
In light of the recent F4J post , poor B posted last night on you tube saying she’d do anything for subscribers, I know she doesn’t mean it as what it could be interpreted as but god knows who’s watching and what they’d ask her to do, where’s her responsible adult, and again I’m only to aware kids can post without the adult knowing but usually accounts are locked or checked daily as a minimum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So what will Katie do next?

Ignore it & carry on as normal? Always worked in the past as the caravans are pulled into a circle to protect her.

Visit to Hotel Priory? Complete with media coverage of her shopping and pleas from clan Price to #bekind!

Threatened suicide to keep the wolf at bay? Just long enough to stop the media from reporting whilst they whip up stories of PTSD, ADHD and trauma from ex's.

Deflection in the form of 'my world' pictures and Harvey stories?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I,ve actually worked with worse cases than what is being described about her,not proud of it and did cost me mentally, that was the 80,s and Social Services left at lot to be desired. Thought things had improved but this just knocks me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
‘Social services then tried to cover this up by blackmailing the father, cruelly telling him that if it became public, he might never see his kids’

DISGUSTING- WSSS should have a full independent inquiry.

like many, sadly reading it did not shock me 😟 SURELY WsS have to make a statement on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wondered about that as well bit confusing or is it me
If I remember rightly, after LV trip, she reckoned that she was going to live there and intimated kids too. Never thought that would happen, all fathers would have opposed it. But, since then, feel sure she mentioned about moving somewhere else (Spain possibly?), whilst it was bound to be bull💩 it may have spurred KH to put a legal stop to any chance she could take kids abroad "on holiday" and stay there.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.