Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I realise our don’t want to mention new post but I obviously don’t know I haven’t got twatter,can you just give me a wee bit.etc.

Reactions: 16
Ye that's what I was thinking. As he is older by age maybe that's why they used incest rather than child abuse
Incest is incest at whatever age and capacity if related. Abuse is in many forms and whilst incest is a form of abuse, one word should not be used as an alternative to cover up a criminal activity.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
TOWIE apparently.
Read the F4J post and went to check out Tome Pearce. I can find nothing about them 'dating' and for 2 publicity whores, you'd think there would be something.
I thought slapgate involved messages to KB and Princess' phone or have I remembered incorrectly ?

Reactions: 21
Read the F4J post and went to check out Tome Pearce. I can find nothing about them 'dating' and for 2 publicity whores, you'd think there would be something.
I thought slapgate involved messages to KB and Princess' phone or have I remembered incorrectly ?
It did. I would imagine she's had as many blokes on the go as possible though, always playing them off against each other.

Reactions: 24
The post from F4J is shocking. What on earth are the authorities playing at, given all the information that has been passed to them over the years? I genuinely can’t get my head around how she is still getting away with it. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Maybe not Jimmy Saville, but she did mix in those circles back then, so I suppose she could have seen/heard things which could incriminate certain high profile people, so she gets looked after, to keep her trap shut.
Stop being selfish, get a ticket and write a review for us 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If the F4J posts are true, and if they are still up and not being legally challenged ,leads me to believe they have evidence. WHY WHY WHY WHY ???? Has there been no action ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Reading it has shook me to the core,all of what was wrote was bad but there was one part that’s knocked me sick, I don’t care if it’s your son,daughter sister best friend or partner there is things you just don’t allow to happen in your presence, I don’t give a flying duck how poor her mental health is or how fragile she is her family friends and every single person who’s ignored or excused her behaviour is equally as bad,and equally accountable there’s a fish quay about 5 mins from where the panto is I pray to all that is Holly that the scabby witch goes for a drunken walk and falls in 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.