Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 47

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I agree Dolly, if someone treats animals as badly as she has then I believe they would also have no qualms about harming a child. We've seen that B&J are neglected and emotionally abused, it wouldn't surprise me if they get verbal and physical abuse from her behind closed doors.

KP never showed emotion or empathy, ever, on any of her tv shows.
She’s a hateful piece of shit, even to her own children. She taunts and upsets them for her pleasure, it’s not like it’s not be seen. She does it in plain sight. I remember her pretending to have eaten Junior’s pet snail on her and PAs Tv show. That bairn sobbed, he was absolutely inconsolable. Rather than say it was a joke that went wrong and say sorry (not that that would have made it ok mind you) she just laughed in his face. PA was absolutely disgusted with her. She’s not just cruel, she gets a kick out of it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere 😣
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure I’ve read it somewhere or heard it that she has asked junior quite often if he thinks she’s fit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Donated.. I'm sure Kieran is all over these TikToks & youtube accounts..
Will Carl sell his soul to the media or has cunt whore got too much shit on him? If he's struggling with his mental health then that's shit, as I've MH issues myself, but I'm on the fence with this one, as he's been complicit in the abuse of those children for over a year, has he kept the receipts? If I was his mother, I'd be round that Cunt's house knocking her into next month & back again.

• Heart

Cazza72

A bit of light relief.....here's Pete ya Cunt invited to billionaire Phones4U boss John Caudwell's party at his £250million mansion. What does our Skanky get invited to?....fuck all......I love iiiitttttttt!!!!! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240121-091620_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member

Skanky is still a weapons grade cunt, Sink Boy is missing has he gone into a witness protection program?

Krusties keep on tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:
Supposed to be a mother,she fucking insults that.She should never ever be called a mother,mum or mummy,she’s a nutjob and should be removed from this fucking Earth.😡

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Jess and Skank are launching that management company in 11 days, does appear that Skank is using Jess to front this for her, as Skank is banned from being a company director, Skank’s fingerprints are all over it. Watch where this goes, certain people need to look at this very closely…

3E28DF66-EE1E-4300-9039-E6E6AE6DBF61.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

mrspig99

VIP Member
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:
what happened to her 'Christmas in January with the whole family" that she was originally going on about? Not much of January left and she is going to be up north in the latest fiasco panto next week.

• Wow

Jomo11

VIP Member
Great recap and the Trier Fuck thing has me crying with laughter again 😂😂😂
---

Well she did pour some water in and she also had some crumpets dipped into it?! It was hard to watch that…
It's heartbreaking to see what their lives have become under such a selfish, abusive old tart like her. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they are back where they belong. 🤞👊

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
No idea sorry. We all saw on her lives before the black lab arrived how it was being fussed over and about a lot, she doesn’t even shout any of their names out now, only Lady and Frog the cat. No sign of Hagrid either (despite her saying a while back she hadn’t got rid of him) or the 2 cats that were on MM and her instagram. 😔
She's vile. I don't know how someone can neglect and abuse animals like that. Our cats are kings, family members, could NEVER bear the thought of them being hungry or sad. They're relaxing right now in front of fire with full bellies and plenty of cuddles. Willow's post a while back about the kittens (going back a few years) chilled me. KP is evil.

• Angry
  • Sad
I know its sad that they haven't got anonymity now, BUT it seems only F4J has the balls to call her out. I mean if this abuse is going on maybe its the only way they can get it stopped ASAP, look at yhe last few weeks events with those kids, I mean they haven't got anonymity being splashed all over tik tok / you tube crying out for their dad and baby brother, cold hungry unkempt. Maybe this is the last resort to get them kids to safely before anything even worse happens!!!!
I know what you mean. KP herself did publicly claimthey were abused (stalking , cake throwing etc) in the first place. She labelled them as victims herself and was happy to threaten the press with showing a video of it. It's all been fucked up for them ever since then.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Didn’t she stay in bed all day Christmas Day cos of her ‘hard work at the panto’? I’m sure she said she was going to sleep hence poor B&J no fucking Christmas.Evil vile selfish cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I’m grossed out by AFP’s description of Skank as a 14 year old temptress. Irrespective of what I think of Skank, you can see how she became who she is. A child is never a “temptress”, sexualising a 14 year old girl is wrong. Even if it is the Skank, it is still wrong. I’m not looking for an argument, but I refuse to allow the sexualisation of a child to pass.
My girl is 14 and I’d never in a million years refer to her as that. It’s definitely sexualising her. Not a chance.

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Latest. Finally this is the interview 🙄🙄🙄
Can these 3 grifting con artists, EVER tell the bloody truth? AFP knitting, is as believable as KFP getting out the sewing machine to make Harvey’s clothes😡. SFP never had a row with the mutilated slapper? What about the rows where Kate found out (more than once, you’d been in various houses taking her clothes when she wasn’t there? What about when she found out in previous house, you & ‘Arry had gone in, when she wasn’t there & supposedly pinched a iPad ? What about the huge row, You Frumpy, dumpster, about Crawl not being invited to your wedding? And NO SFP, your sister never babysat you. You’re a compulsive liar. Good lord, if you’re going to lie, pick a good one & stick to it. SFP has only been ‘close’ to her repulsive sister, since she lost management. SFP is her ‘source’ for any replies in RedTops, blagging goods & clutching at straw with the bland & boring pod cast. Understandable why the bully, KFP was so disliked at school, Arrogant acting the ‘big I’m’ being pimped around ‘model agencies’ by AFP, who both had BIG ideas for her. She says she’s achieved all her ambitions, being a famous POP STAR🙀🤣🤣🤣🤣. I must have been in a coma when that happened, as I don’t recall that🙈 When that older photo was taken, she says she was pregnant with Harvey. Poor Gareth Gates, didn’t have a clue what was going to happen to him imminently, poor sod🤢💩 oh and…. Pinch your baby sister to wake her up💩🙀. What a cruel bitch.🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
This is really dark. I always believed KP was involved with a wrong crowd, involved in maybe drugs and stuff. I mean just my opinion. But this??!!!..... I dunno. Maybe my head just cant even comprehend it.
But it's clear those kids need to get into a safe and stable environment they seem to be looked after by strangers all the time.
This feels so scary

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I’ve always thought that and mentioned it before,no way is she not more abusive,I think it’s fucking obvious.What’s she’s done to those kiddies and animals is beyond it I think,didn’t Frj mention that she pulled J’s hair,One their posts they put out,I think couple of years ago it happened.
I agree Dolly, if someone treats animals as badly as she has then I believe they would also have no qualms about harming a child. We've seen that B&J are neglected and emotionally abused, it wouldn't surprise me if they get verbal and physical abuse from her behind closed doors.

KP never showed emotion or empathy, ever, on any of her tv shows.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44