Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---

I believe only friends can comment or message
I'm not sure what you're getting at there but think about it.... Kieran WAS seeing Bunny in a contact centre and for days out....this was when there were still unresolved allegations/ police investigations! So Kieran was allowed to see them whilst under legal suspicion.

So has he done something so serious that stops even supervised contact since the allegations have been cleared? The logical answer is no.
---
I’m off the booze in Feb… so advancing my booze fund 😂 🍷
Donated xxx
Donated too!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Now saying they will not cover up ongoing child abuse.
'The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for KP for too long, we will not do the same'

I can't copy and paste for some reason........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I'm here lurking a lot and I did see the tweet - very worrying indeed. That is a very, very big claim to make by F4J.
Which poster was it that kept telling us that KP was involved in very dark things - things we couldn't even imagine?. Well, maybe this is what they were getting at.
That was me, but not related to child abuse.
---
It is. I imagine things have been happening behind the scenes!
---

Yep and dismissed as maybe being a bit too out there at the time. Edited because I don't want to start a big thing about it. Some of this stuff has been really ....out there 👀
Dear HBF, it was indeed me,, and I still stand by my findings.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
''Are you suggesting we cover up ongoing child abuse? We have a duty to report abuse where children are at ongoing risk. The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for Katie Price for too long. We will not do the same,''

This was a reply to a journalist, I wonder if F4J tried to shop stories around about the drugs test etc and none of them would touch it?

• Heart
I don't agree with F4J's methods at all but maybe they are forcing the authorities hands, we have to remember it was OK for the skank to publicly compare KH to JS, she did not care about the effect it had on him or their children, she's also been reported probably so many times but it gets a big tricky trying to pin anything on her when she has a SS worker in her back pocket.
I said that too. Kieran wasn't arrested for the 'grooming' allegation she cooked up but all of the Red Tops still printed her allegations. Yes none of this is best for the kids but she had no problem labelling their father that to the whole of the UK.

• Sick
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
Also, it was never reported in the press that all four younger children had been removed from her care. PA and KH paid her the courtesy of keeping quiet about it. But the minute she managed to make her false allegations about Kieran stick, she had it plastered all over the media.

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
What’s the old saying that’s soo fucking true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.
One of her latest TT shows her flogging a pet bed. The new hairless kitten is sleeping on it, probably to keep warm.
The way she carelessly wakes the poor thing up moving and squishing the cushion in a rough way, even the way she strokes the kitten is too hard. She literally has no empathy or idea how to handle an animal. I remember seeing her carrying Princess when she was tiny and not supporting her head or anything.
Plus this is what she shows to the camera dread to think what happens in private 😨😰😓
IT must be stopped soon🙏🙏🙏

• Angry
  • Sad

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
It is very sad as is the post of a cartoon character painting a picture, which turns into a photo of Apollo and it says 'It's a masterpiece' whilst crying. It's just absolutely heartbreaking she's robbed children of their basic human right to see family.😖
---

DC has been hinting for weeks now. I doubt they can say tooooo much!
I can’t believe what she is posting- there is another one that has a song over it about empty feeling in your heart. Then the one with her and her dad and also of Apollo, then that drawing one! That’s 3 vids basically stating she is missing her dad and her brother. This is really crap- her mum needs to talk with her and make sure she is ok!

The song over that cartoon one is also ‘no one compares, you stand alone’

• Sad
  • Heart

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
No further allegations and there hopefully won’t be. 👍
DC16..We really appreciate all that you do..just wanted to say that as you are so appreciated ❤ she is fucking awful isn't she! I always make a point of reading your posts as everything you say is spot on!

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
@Stan Butler is this just a football reference do you know? Trying to work out if this is a suggestion that skanky shagged this footballer or if it’s football slang…
Sorry cannot talk about or answer any questions relating to kickyball,, all enquiries must be addressed to my supervisor @SmillieKylie who will authorise me on my response. 🤣

Yer it's implying she's banged him.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
KB should open his fucking ugly gob as well!oh your poor cunt NO? Oh yes cos you fucking covered up the bag of filth who was pissed ,no fucking pants on cos she’d pissed em,smashed car.Nice man you are.😡
I used to like Kris Boyson because he showed genuine care for Harvey. Went off him then after finding out he lied for KP

Just looking at Facebook and Kieran has posted in several local community groups this month advertising his personal training business, stating he is fully mobile and comes to clients houses or local outdoor spaces. He seems to be mentally focused and energised ATM, he had stopped advertising the personal training work for ages so dunno if he had stopped for a while because of stress over the KP saga

I'm hoping he has received some good news

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member

Here's the link to anyone who'd still like to donate 👍
Done, really hoping this is the final countdown to the children getting back to their Dad. Followed by animals rehomed, creditors paid then Kate Price you are free to mutilate your face and body as much as you like.
Continue to drink, drug and vape yourself into obscurity and no one will care 🙏🙏🙏👏👏

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well she tried to change schools for Bunny didn't she, and also said Bunny could change her name to Price ( which she can't ) plus she clearly can't take them out of the country so there have been some wins going on in the background for sure.
---

Or Tank? He hasn't been seen or heard of for weeks. @DC16 any info on that?
No idea sorry. We all saw on her lives before the black lab arrived how it was being fussed over and about a lot, she doesn’t even shout any of their names out now, only Lady and Frog the cat. No sign of Hagrid either (despite her saying a while back she hadn’t got rid of him) or the 2 cats that were on MM and her instagram. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

BadJanet

VIP Member
I'm catching up and seen the F4J tweet not that long ago via Google......
There is a term for a female who wants her son's to find her sexually attractive - I CAN'T for the life of me remember the term, apologies. However, I have mentioned it on her before.

I've also heard previously from someone who I think sources other Tattlers that this happened to Junior and that why he has no relationship with her anymore (or very limited), it was suggested to me that Jett was seeing and hearing things of a sexual nature that he shouldn't along with forming an inappropriate attachment to KP because of this term.

Seeing how she is with Harvey as you've mentioned above HBF, I wonder if this is happening to H and Jett.

Would this fit with "incest" ??

I don't know if the term relates to Dad's and Daughters I've only ever heard of it with Mum's and Sons.

Sorry I don't know if the above makes sense - hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to say.
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere 😣

• Sick
  • Angry