Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
''Are you suggesting we cover up ongoing child abuse? We have a duty to report abuse where children are at ongoing risk. The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for Katie Price for too long. We will not do the same,''

This was a reply to a journalist, I wonder if F4J tried to shop stories around about the drugs test etc and none of them would touch it?
I know its sad that they haven't got anonymity now, BUT it seems only F4J has the balls to call her out. I mean if this abuse is going on maybe its the only way they can get it stopped ASAP, look at yhe last few weeks events with those kids, I mean they haven't got anonymity being splashed all over tik tok / you tube crying out for their dad and baby brother, cold hungry unkempt. Maybe this is the last resort to get them kids to safely before anything even worse happens!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment
May I just add, in respect of the "allegations" and "privacy", KFP did not respect her children and their rights to privacy when she did her "lives" during panto time and stripped in front of them as did her co-actor when getting ready. This is available for all and sundry to see on social media and would have been uncomfortable for the kids. F4J are alluding to allegations that have already been raised by WS SS so why jump on them when KFP shows this abhorrant behaviour LIVE? I'm actually pleased that they're sticking to their beliefs and calling her out. Whatever people may think personally of Matt, I doubt he would be stupid enough to post this if there wasn't an investigation happening and if there was any chance it would jeopardise KH court case.

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’m grossed out by AFP’s description of Skank as a 14 year old temptress. Irrespective of what I think of Skank, you can see how she became who she is. A child is never a “temptress”, sexualising a 14 year old girl is wrong. Even if it is the Skank, it is still wrong. I’m not looking for an argument, but I refuse to allow the sexualisation of a child to pass.

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
With today's dealings I'm now wondering about Michelle's post yesterday about not going out because they couldn't find a babysitter they could trust! Was it connected to F4J post.
I also thought the wording on that post seemed very deliberate. I don't know if it was influenced by the F4J post or not.

KH posting playing trains with Apollo
---
I'm a very long time lurker. My grandmother, mum and brother all have schizophrenia and psychosis. I personally can see mental health a mile off and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Skank is an attention seeking bleep who will play the system when it suits her. She's a disgusting human!
I hate KP use of MH too. I have MH problems myself (anxiety and mild depression, on medication) and have family members who suffer much worse than me and spent time in hospital for MH treatment. Seeing people like KP monetise MH inappropriately, or using it as a get out of jail card, really bugs me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BadJanet

VIP Member
I can't think of any photos of H looking happy to see her. If she wants a smile she has to give him something or show him something, usually food. She makes him parrot I love you but he is expressionless, like he's shut down. He looks really uncomfortable and closed down when she drapes herself over him or pulls him towards her. He never reaches for her for a cuddle he performs how she has taught him. She has started doing the same to J, on TT when she was making him parrot stuff she was running her hands and nails really roughly through his hair and smirking when he got it right.
In plain sight🤢😡

• Sick
  • Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I just hoped it was family court stuff. She's accused KH of so much, there would probably be loads of hearings just for that before residency would be decided.
I wondered if it was family court linked too, although we now know she had a private hearing about her driving offences. The way Skank said about being in court was as if it was a constant thorn in her side.

Fathers for Justice crossed a line mentioning incest for me. If it is true, the victims need privacy, support and protection, and not having their trauma blasted over the internet. They could have gone with child abuse as an umbrella term. If someone blasted my abuse across X or FB I would seriously lose my shit, as a child I would have been terrified, ashamed and embarrassed.

Regarding people commenting about Harvey, his brain may be that of a child but he has a man’s body and likely has sexual urges due to hormones. I really hope the allegations aren’t against H, but it is something that’s crossing my mind. God this situation is seriously getting way out of hand.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I agree Dolly, if someone treats animals as badly as she has then I believe they would also have no qualms about harming a child. We've seen that B&J are neglected and emotionally abused, it wouldn't surprise me if they get verbal and physical abuse from her behind closed doors.

KP never showed emotion or empathy, ever, on any of her tv shows.
What’s the old saying that’s soo fucking true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Euurghh, I gave in and read the shite in the Guardian. A couple of bits stood out to me.

' Believe it or not, until the age of 10, Kate was this little shy girl. She had such thin legs and would wear four pairs of tights at the same time, and all she was interested in was horses. Boys didn’t come into it until later.''

Well yes that's normal isn't it? A girl of 10 being overly interested in boys is a bit weird Amy ( or even a 9 year old, like your grand-daughter!)

'That’s what happened to me in 2021. I was breaking down, and the only time my family realised something was wrong was if I did something stupid, like when I crashed the car.''

So all the drug taking and erratic behaviour, is fine by them? They act like nothing is wrong until something very public happens which can't be denied...great strategy!

And.....'When Soph was born, I was so excited. I used to pinch her as I wanted her to cry as an excuse to pick her up – “It’s all right Mum, I’ll get her!” I was obsessed with my baby sister.'

So, cruelty to small children when she was aged 11!, no inkling of it being wrong, just her own needs put first!

• Sick
  • Angry

BadJanet

VIP Member
I've talked about this before but the Narc who married into my family had 2 sons from a previous relationship. One of them turned out to be quite a looker and he became the 'favourite' son. Her relationship with my relative was on the rocks ( on and off, dragging out, still living in same the house)
She started to treat her 20 year old son as her friend. She would post everything about him with #bestfriend, they would go to clubs and on holiday together. She even got a matching tattoo of his. It just became weird. She even joked that some people thought they were a couple when they were out :sick: .
These people need so much attention they push kids to be like an adult partner when they don't have the attention of a partner. It doesn't always involve something physical but it sure is weird!
Would also like to add that anything that has happened is solely at KFPs and her enablers doors. AFP behaved inappropriate around her kids and encouraged the Skank to be the same, no rules, no boundaries. The girls especially pushed to grow up too soon. All in plain sight. Thank God PA got his kids away 😣

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I am surprised she even bothered to get out of bed at all - after all she had her little slave Bunny to do everything for her. Those children deserve the best Christmas ever, surrounded by people who genuinely love them and want only their happiness.
She probably didn’t
Bunny probably had to do it 😭

• Angry
  • Sad

ennersdale

I would imagine 99% of parents even those with not much money would try to make Christmas Day special for their children. I could call her vile but even that doesn’t come close to what she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
So I have just looked at the new account- the post with ‘I will always choose you’ is interesting- the first pic makes out like it is is her friend but changes to her dad and Apollo! Wonder if she has actually posted that! If so, that is very sad 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
What's the betting odds on her going out ASAP in a see-through body stocking and ridiculous boots? Posing up a pointy toe storm and trying to throw herself at anything breathing ?
Showing him the fab thing he is missing, well Thing he is missing😂😅😁

• Haha