Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Fucking hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over
Pisses me off he does these posts with nothing more than intent to get subscribers (as asked for at end of post) therefore earning coin, no benefit from him to man nor beast 😡

Reactions: 14

shizzler

VIP Member
Interesting indeed. So Edna says that when Kipper got pregnant, she was knitting all the time?
Yet now she claims that now she's moved into her beige terraced 'country-amish-style pile' her and cunt-lung are 'learning how to knit' tea-cosies and stuff. (In beige, naturally!)
I thought the same. Bunch of grifting lying cesspits 😡

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
It's been deleted and very dodgy territory. Basically saying reports were made of something very concerning happening in the Price household by SS and then F4j reported it to police.
Sorry Helena but the post never said that the allegation was anything happening in the ‘Price household’.
It said that they (F4J) have reported allegations to the police following KP’s allegations raised to WS SS.

Nixxs

VIP Member
so is now so far down the so called star list that she did not even make it into the love island all stars(sure she was begging to go on it)and i do not know even one of the so called stars on it(seems all you have to do these days to be a called so star is have fake everything and be as thick as sh.t)
She hasn't ever been on it so wouldn't be on all stars but carl has.. Now that would be funny

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Ok seen that post, it wasn't mine but I think the point here is no-one wants to repeat an allegation involving kids completely verbatim, especially if it got deleted by the original poster F4J so quickly. It puts people on dodgy legal ground and people feel uncomfortable. It's not at attempt to exclude people.
I take on board what you have said. I have no wish to inflame a highly sensitive situation.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Probably got some idiot Egg trapped somewhere he cannot escape from because lets face it, the thing won't have been learning it's script for this crappy panto rubbish will it?
The noo Egg will probably holed up in the MM attic - plenty of room now Sink-Boy has vacated the premises.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
I think the wording of the post could be read both ways. I initially thought it was 'F4J accusing KP of having done x' but now I see how it could be read as 'F4J accusing KP of making false allegations that x was done to kids by a third party'

jenabelle

I think that's the trouble Sewer. F4J said they had made a report to police. Allegations were mentioned but it was not 100% clear who they originated from. The serious nature of them meant it was dodgy to repeat them. So I suppose F4J could be in legal trouble or even KP?
---

The sick thing is AFP calling her that IMO.
On another note. All is very quite on the home front 🙈. Everyone keeping their h3ads down

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
It definitely did NOT state F4J reported KP's allegations 'raised to WS SS' . To be fair it could be interpreted either way.

'Katie price *** allegations'. - Could be allegations made by her or made concerning her. the post did say - 'raised by West Sussex Social services'......that's not stating it was from KP.

Remember how KH had access with Bunny back in April and at a contact centre in June? So how likely is it KP or SS made allegations of a terribly serious nature but he still had access to see his daughter? The kids have been living with KP since November 2022.....so allegations reported recently by F4J? There's been stalking allegations, Gun allegation, Cake allegation.....now something even more serious. Can you see how that looks, it looks like a desperate allegation by someone mentally unwell.....if you're claiming it's KP who reported it.
---

No, I didn't mean that Willow. I know you meant in happened in the MM.
I think you are right. The post can be read either way. It was badly worded… glad it’s been removed!

• Heart
But maybe these are earlier allegations now disproved. She used the word disgusting about him a lot. Along with the JS ones I mean
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 13.20.51.png

I would take no further allegations to mean past the ones she originally claimed? I could be wrong.

she didn't mention anything like that allegation when she took the kids in November 2023 though? If she had such a serious allegation to make why not use that for that for justification to keep the kids? Instead she said someone threw pudding and Kieran could still see his kids.

Reactions: 13

shizzler

VIP Member
And the point of this photo is ....?
Come on Kipper, there must be something deep and meaningful embedded in there somewhere! 😂
I believe someone else took the photo from outside shop. It’s believed to be B sitting on the floor, person who took the pic insulted KP

• Wow

Private2407

Chatty Member
I'm not sure Dolly. You would think if she was sacked but is still working at the MM she wasn't the one that reported it.
Can someone tell me where I can find this post, if possible incest is involved an equivalent of me will be brought in to interview the accused.
---
She is easy pickings for another wannabe zlebrity moron like Carol ..
---

Kipper will have snagged several but so far none will claim her ... just a notch on their belts ... no decent man will ... whatever his faults I have said all along the last one that will ever actually love her was Boyson ... he was her last chance and she blew it
Did her love her...if a man (pt or not) told me to eat dinner in my underwear....I'd throat punch him!