Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP must have stopped fiddling with her velvet ribbon and slung this oldfave out again from umpteen years ago. Wasn't she listening on the podcast when her sister said she cba with xmas, wants to sleep through it, there won't be a xmas dinner for her "weweld" they're having a takeaway instead, the tree is bare and has no decs and she basically can't stand the kids anyway.

View attachment 2643137
The same old superimposed picture, with people placed strategically & some were not even there! Jeez, how desperate to have to add people to a picture & constantly keep posting it, because there are NO picture's of them all together. That's sick.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Well IF she meant by her recent comments, that things go missing from the college, it's unlikely they will want to keep him there. We also don't know how bad his temper is at the college. From what she has said many time's, smashing the doors & wall, breaking numerous TV's & Ipad's, smashed the car window etc, it may be that Star college is not the right place for his needs. She will put a 'spin'on whatever the outcome. No doubt IF he is removed or leaves the college, she will slate them too, in the long list of those who she turns against.
The major problem is not with Harvey it,s HER. She cannot or will not follow any guidance or guidelines so his disruptive behaviour will continue. People like Harvey need clear and consistent boundaries and responses. He needs regular unvarying routine as he cannot cope with sudden change or uncertainty in his life. Even phone calls should be at the same time and day not what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The major problem is not with Harvey it,s HER. She cannot or will not follow any guidance or guidelines so his disruptive behaviour will continue. People like Harvey need clear and consistent boundaries and responses. He needs regular unvarying routine as he cannot cope with sudden change or uncertainty in his life. Even phone calls should be at the same time and day not what she does.
Yes, Harvey could a completely different young man at college, where I assume there are routine's and calmness. Unlike the chaos, noise, filth & lack of guidance when with KFP.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So looks like CW is the baby sitter plus also looks like they are in the theatre when KP performs

• Sad
Reactions: 22
God I feel for those kids, they're always in ill fitting clothes and not dressed appropriately
---
And it's cold along that river. Evil cow

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So Christmas Day for Bunny and Jett will be a tree without decorations, a takeaway for dinner and a mother who is laying in bed for most of it. No doubt demanding that they bring her cups of tea and egg sandwiches, while she moans about how tired she is.
What a lovely festive day they will have in Liverpool, spent with Skanky, SB, DL, Harvey and a carer. All crammed into a two bed apartment, far away from their loving dad and family. Those poor kids :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Seems awfully suspicious that skank was shouting about spending Christmas day at Pricey Towers with the whole family and cooking dinner then all of a sudden she's staying in Liverpool and has had to get a new phone and number, could it be some judgement has been handed down giving Kieran some sort of access before Christmas (maybe contact center again) and skanks frightened to buggery the kids spill their guts and say they want to spend Christmas day or something with Kieran and Michelle, skanks not engaging and not complying with something that she's been ordered to. 😎
Does she need a new phone because her usual one is with the police being investigated?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Also, Dim Lynne must be there to look after the kids while Crawl is galavanting around Liverpool. Where will they all sleep? Actually Lynne’s probably kipping at the foot of her masters bed lol
---

Junior will be out most of the time 🤣
I don’t think SW is around any more. I think Jeyda took the kids up on Saturday and stayed with her while Crawl was gallivanting around Chester. I reckon once P comes up (if she goes up for the week!) then crawl will leave. She doesn’t ever seem to be on her own with these children. Certainly looking more and more like J isn’t interested at all in her - I wonder if he sees B and J tho. I can’t remember the last time J saw her, he popped in the fun run for an hour to support AFP but not seen them together since. She hasn’t been to any of his concerts either as far as we know- that’s certainly something she would have shared.

Reactions: 26
I reckon,I maybe wrong but I bet,bet anything she has clumped H few times as well.She hides the violence carefully but mental abuse can also come with physical,i defo things she does I just wouldn’t put it passed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What excited, happy kids go to watch panto with their tablets tucked under their arms? They both look pale, undernourished, unhappy and scruffy. Scruffy not J and B fault but don’t most children dress Christmassy when going to panto?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Seems awfully suspicious that skank was shouting about spending Christmas day at Pricey Towers with the whole family and cooking dinner then all of a sudden she's staying in Liverpool and has had to get a new phone and number, could it be some judgement has been handed down giving Kieran some sort of access before Christmas (maybe contact center again) and skanks frightened to buggery the kids spill their guts and say they want to spend Christmas day or something with Kieran and Michelle, skanks not engaging and not complying with something that she's been ordered to. 😎
I would say that is very plausible! I would not be surprised if that is the case:unsure:🧐

Reactions: 26
So last Christmas the kids had a crappy time
KP said herself it was not a good one ( plus no pictures) and it looks like this one is not going to a child friendly one
Poor kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.