Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gross. A lack of boundaries isn't something to be proud of. She wants to be smack bang in the middle of Princess's developing relationship.
She thinks she is entitled to live through her daughter and be involved in all her choices.....and try and get Princess onside by letting her do things her dad doesn't.
That attempt hasn't really succeeded much recently though, has it? I bet The Andre's found out about the positive drugs test and Princess will distance herself. Soon KP will only have Harvey left and he's not in her control all the time anyway.
---

No, Kylie said that too.
KP claims she was sexually abused as a child, but seems to have been allowing this to go on under her roof for a while.
Makes me so sad for her children.

Wonder why she said to 'decide if Harvey stays on at college' next year, surely he can stay until he is 25. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
KP claims she was sexually abused as a child, but seems to have been allowing this to go on under her roof for a while.

Wonder why she said to 'decide if Harvey stays on at college' next year, surely he can stay until he is 25. 🤷‍♀️
Or is it up to funding how long Harvey stays at college?
Or the SS will want to make sure Harvey is getting the most out of college so worth the money spent

Reactions: 17

I think his placement was 3 years wasn't it? It will get reviewed each year I think as well if L.A. fund it. I wonder if something has happened at college or she is trying to get him back home if she knows she will not have J&B soon?

Reactions: 25
I think Stan hit the nail on the head. She's got new phone's for a reason. Her phone provider would be able to transfer her old number. There's a reason why she's done this. Plus is she REALLY staying in Liverpool for Xmas, or just doesn't want kids to have any access (they don't anyway) to be able to see their dad? Maybe a court order saying she has to let Kieran see the children. Make herself uncontactable. Not at MM & no phone numbers to reach her on ! They could contact the panto venue? This is all very, very fishy. :mad: :poop: PS - AFP & Mr PP have been at MM, so maybe someone called or she's told them to open post ! Be great if she was arrested while on stage 🙏
So not sure if this is a thing with everyone but if I watch a few walking dead’s back to back before bed I dream about zombies, I’m into a prime series (it’s very good by the way) called person of interest if I watch a few episodes of that I dream about super computers taking over the world. Anyway you get the point so i was busy catching up with all things skanky last night in bed and I hate to say this because it was a bleeping dream but yes I dreamt old munchy moose was arrested on stage with a charge list as long as my arm and one of the charges was crimes against entertainment 🤣🤣🤣The absolute hole was screaming about nothing was her fault, her trotters were agony, nobody knows what she has to put up with,everyone is so jealous of her, she’s picked on, her ex’s are constantly trying to destroy her, they know she has severe mental health issues and anxiety but they won’t leave her alone. She was shouting how good a mum she is and all her children who live with her full time. In fact they took her mic off as one of the policemens ears started to bleed, as they handcuffed her and dragged her out of the arena I woke up and in my semi comatosed state immediately picked up my iPad.
It was so realistic I had to check if it actually happened unfortunately not yet but we can dream can’t we…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This weeks pod. Moan, moan, moan.
They only had time to do less than 20 minutes as both so busy, I hope the people who pay a subscription get longer. 😏
She starts off. I am broken, exhausted, knackered, her head is ready to explode from reading scripts and going on TT, her brain has been worked so hard.🤭
Moaning about the songs again. She’s stressed.👍
She has balls’d her lines up and made stuff up (hopes no one noticed)
Forgot the words to a song and was relying on Lucy to carry her.
The day she recorded this (late Monday) took kids to cinema, Liverpool Winter Wonderland, when really she just wanted to be at home, in bed and not talk to anyone.
Both of them have had hard weeks juggling everything 🙄 but dedicated to doing the pod.
Blaming Bunny for changing the password on her phone, so she’s had 5 days without a phone (except Bunny didn’t go up until she finished school, so that doesn’t add up) 😡 so she’s had to buy another new phone 😡😡😡 and another new number 🤔
SFP has had to take her calls from everyone. SFP is stressed over moving.
KP now complaining her eyes are red, she’s very white as not had any sunbeds, not had nails done, forgot her make up bag. She gets 45 minutes for lunch, so she went to Boots and picked a load of makeup, so looked tit in panto, so was going to buy a load more.
Just bought a Christmas tree for £30, Bunny saying it’s not got any baubles, but KP doesn’t give a duck, at least it’s a tree.
So she’s going to wrap presents tonight, as next day off is Christmas Day, she’s got the biggest headache.
She is writing her book.
Christmas Day she’s staying in Liverpool on Christmas Day. Says she’s exhausted again. She’s not cooking, going to get a takeaway curry.
Brother Dan is in Thailand.
She’s shitting herself again about the panto.
SFP says she’s got removals in to pack for her, KP has the cheek to call her a lazy bleeping witch, this is from the woman who can’t wash her own hair!
KP reckons she is organised chaos and knows where everything is.
She’s had to buy a massager from John Lewis as her back and feet are in agony.
The cast of the panto are so supportive. They are definitely carrying her. The costumes are the best of the best.
She’s knackered and stressed (has she mentioned this yet)
She’s exhausted, she gave up vaping for one day and she’s back on it.
Apologising for moaning, reckons she has Harvey coming up this week, so has to deal with that. Mentions stress again, the other 2 kids don’t stop arguing, then Princess is coming up.
Viewers questions.
One Christmas wish? Her reply a Christmas on her own (I’m sure that could be arranged 🤣)
She wants to do nothing on Christmas Day, not even going to clear the mess up, she doesn’t care what it looks like, she’s going to have me time.
She’s got ALL the kids here, in an apartment, 2 bed apartment, she can’t wait for NYE and she’s doing nothing for that. She doesn’t care.
She’s lost her voice
Highlights this year…she’s had so many serious behind the scenes dramas going on 🤔🤣 the up side, she’s got through all she has, she’s achieved a lot, as well as having all the kids, lots of things have come her way, I’ve had the stresses, but I’m still here, she’s excited for next year. She begs for nice headlines next year, she hasn’t had any bad headlines for the panto (oh yes you did)
Big party next year, she will look younger as she gets older. 🙄
Her stresses next year, Harvey if he’s going to stay at college or not, deal with the kids schools. ( She didn’t mention her bankruptcy)
She is focusing on HER career next year and get back riding the horses.
Live pod tour next year.
Never underestimate the Pricey
They are both knackered.
Her head is knackered
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lots she wants to tell, but can’t until next year
Begging for subscribers to VIP
What. A. Load. Of. Bollox! "Looks younger as she gets older" so she must be 70 to look 55! God, she's deluded, all this bs in just one morning, well my Thursday entertainment has kickstarted well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Saw this story and it reminded me of Skank saying how she teases Harvey about presents and how in the past she's wrapped up nothing to give to the kids to tease them. This 'mother' was a youtube influencer dishing out parenting advice. Her kids are laughing along with her in the video. It just goes to show how when children are being abused by a parent, they can still be attached to that parent and still try and normalise everything.
In reality she was making the kids sleep on the floor and tying them up and stopping them from having phones and ipads.

''A chilling new video shows child abuser Ruby Franke laughing as her children describe their various punishments - that eventually led to the mum's arrest.

Mum Ruby Franke was once a parenting Instagram superstar, until her 12-year-old son escaped his bounds and ran to a neighbour's home for help. Police were shocked to see rope marks around the child's hands and feet, as the son described the various punishments he's faced.

In a recent video that she released because her channel was scrubbed due to the arrest, the heinous blonde woman was seen laughing as her children described how badly they've been punished.''

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/ruby-franke-laughs-over-abuse-31722180

• Sad
  • Wow
On Bippo the clown IG, he's reposted some clips, she is soooooo out of sync :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

i wonder if the college is finding it too hard to deal with him and are keen for him to leave.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Thank you DC for the run down on the latest crapfest. So she's staying in Liverpool for Xmas. Stopping Kieran from seeing the kids (as if she would let him anyway). So many lie's in the latest update of her crap life.
My good friend is a make-up artist for Glyndebourne & everyone know's, because of the lights etc, you use theatrical make-up on stage, NOT make up you buy from Boots. Even the simplest of thing's she can't tell the truth.
Has Kieran managed to stop her taking picture's of the kids? Because you can bet your life, IF she took kids anywhere like Winter Wonderland, she would be using their pictures for publicity & cash. Probably NEVER happened, nor the cinema.
WHY did Mr PP try & blag a removal van, when KFP states the Frumpy Dumpling had one? More :poop: .
As for needing a massager for her back & feet, more likely the weight of those massive, nippless tit's being carried around. Her knee's will give way soon, too.
Think this saying is very apt for this con artist. View attachment 2642782
---

Like's to make sure everyone is aware she's LOST/BROKEN another phone. Police can't get info, if she's sending nasty messages. Handy that. :poop: . She tried to do that with the Alex court case. She has drawers of old phone's & uses 2-3 at a time. She know's all the CON'S. How does she get a mobile contract, as a bankrupt?
Pay As You Go

Reactions: 18
SFP must have stopped fiddling with her velvet ribbon and slung this oldfave out again from umpteen years ago. Wasn't she listening on the podcast when her sister said she cba with xmas, wants to sleep through it, there won't be a xmas dinner for her "weweld" they're having a takeaway instead, the tree is bare and has no decs and she basically can't stand the kids anyway.

1703163443714.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i wonder if the college is finding it too hard to deal with him and are keen for him to leave.
More a case of they won't allow her to film on campus and exploit him there together with his refusal to wake up when asleep to answer Mother Of The Years demands to be shown performing on Tiktok.
Dont know about anyone else but I'm patiently waiting for the Christmas Day videos of Skank, Cole & all 5 kids + P's boyfriend sat wearing the same jumpers entertaining the rest of the Clan as they tuck into the full, 1.5 hour cooked turkey with all the trimmings followed by Christmas pudding.
Oh, this year's Christmas Day family photo should be a belter!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is how I see it. He knows KP has probably given the school a directive that Bunny can’t be released to him. Then if he tried KP would report him for trying to kidnap and although innocent the Police would still have to investigate and all Kieron is trying to do legally behind the scenes would have to go on hold during the investigation which could take up to 6 months cruel
But isn’t this exactly what she did, then buggered off to Thailand for a month with them, and yet she’s still held on to the children, why no police investigation into her for basically kidnapping them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Well IF she meant by her recent comments, that things go missing from the college, it's unlikely they will want to keep him there. We also don't know how bad his temper is at the college. From what she has said many time's, smashing the doors & wall, breaking numerous TV's & Ipad's, smashed the car window etc, it may be that Star college is not the right place for his needs. She will put a 'spin'on whatever the outcome. No doubt IF he is removed or leaves the college, she will slate them too, in the long list of those who she turns against.

This will sound bizarre what with F4J seemingly vanished from the scene but I cannot shake the feeling that they are going to make their move at the final performance during curtain call. Just keeps coming into my head. Think she is on tender hooks and expecting something.
Or maybe waiting for the adults only panto so no children will be upset 🤔

Reactions: 24
I think his placement was 3 years wasn't it? It will get reviewed each year I think as well if L.A. fund it. I wonder if something has happened at college or she is trying to get him back home if she knows she will not have J&B soon?
He will only stay at college to her advantage. IF she think's she's losing J & B AND the house, he'll be taken out & back home very sharpish. Everything, including the kid's are only useful to her, if she get's something out of it, or additionally with J & B, if she can continue crucifying Kieran.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Loose women panto tour (competition) in Birmingham today, London tomorrow, no mention of Liverpool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SFP must have stopped fiddling with her velvet ribbon and slung this oldfave out again from umpteen years ago. Wasn't she listening on the podcast when her sister said she cba with xmas, wants to sleep through it, there won't be a xmas dinner for her "weweld" they're having a takeaway instead, the tree is bare and has no decs and she basically can't stand the kids anyway.

View attachment 2643137
Was she standing on a stool to be the same height as Harvey or is Harvey crouching?
But isn’t this exactly what she did, then buggered off to Thailand for a month with them, and yet she’s still held on the children, why no police investigation into her for basically kidnapping them?
It was never a criminal act because she's their parent.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.