Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is what Carl can achieve in three short years I hope he stays with her to the bitter end.

1702837209706.png

1702837131304.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I bloody love it 🤣

kylies recap from earlier

recap should be, Skank disappeared, the Theatre didn’t promote the Panto, F4J went quiet, some of us had a heated debate, the Mods said ‘No’, videos appeared of her performing abysmally, out of sync with the rest of the cast, totally clueless, her fans said she was amazingly great, she clearly wasn’t, she then appeared on a Live looking and sounding half-dead, exhausted….on we go 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is a rubbish title suggestion, but, how about
Katie Price #340 - They said Panto, Not Pants Off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie Price #340 She's got no rhythm, got no grace, Skanks off her face, she's a f****ing disgrace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@coolcat2022 just wanted to respond to your post in last thread re the school kids newsletter. I appreciate your honesty and your view that it may give a poor reflection of tattle.

I guess my thinking on it is that it is publicly available information that could be accessed easily enough anyway (the school's location has been in the media before and KH was even tagged by the school on FB before for helping with school activities). I see where you're coming from though and why it makes people uncomfortable

Reactions: 29
@coolcat2022 just wanted to respond to your post in last thread re the school kids newsletter. I appreciate your honesty and your view that it may give a poor reflection of tattle.

I guess my thinking on it is that it is publicly available information that could be accessed easily enough anyway (the school's location has been in the media before and KH was even tagged by the school on FB before for helping with school activities). I see where you're coming from though and why it makes people uncomfortable
Ah, I didn’t know that KH had been tagged by the school in open media and the location was public knowledge. I thought the school name wasn’t public knowledge. Oh it’s all a bit of a quagmire eh. Well I suppose I’m ok with school letter updates knowing this.

I’m pleased you received my message as it was intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah, I didn’t know that KH had been tagged by the school in open media and the location was public knowledge. I thought the school name wasn’t public knowledge. Oh it’s all a bit of a quagmire eh. Well I suppose I’m ok with your updates.

I’m pleased you received my message as it was intended.
Sorry if I was unclear, the school name isn't public knowledge but is easy to work out from the media reporting about KP and MP restraining order incident at school gates, as location of school (in a quiet rural area) was mentioned.

No offence taken, I get that non-parents looking at a school newsletter sounds weird, without context

Reactions: 22

Totally agree. I have also been in two minds about it as well. I guess we all just want to see the best for J & B 🙏
---
Widow Skanky.🤣
Brilliant 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Anyone else a Bit deflated by Nothing happened with F4j yesterday
In one way I feel glad as Skank will be on her toes and also for the cast and crew, but I was looking forward to something, her falling off stage over her norks and re breaking her trotters
Or massive argument with Sinky in Liverpool
And as the days until Christmas unroll thinking about Jett and Bunny and Kieran ☹☹☹☹

Reactions: 33
Is Anyone else a Bit deflated by Nothing happened with F4j yesterday
In one way I feel glad as Skank will be on her toes and also for the cast and crew, but I was looking forward to something, her falling off stage over her norks and re breaking her trotters
Or massive argument with Sinky in Liverpool
And as the days until Christmas unroll thinking about Jett and Bunny and Kieran ☹☹☹☹
Take solace in the fact that Skanky has had to two more gruelling shows today, dancing out of sync, clapping out of sync and basically making a complete dog's dinner of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.