Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.y
Last time I recall her genuinely having the kids they had pizza for Christmas Dinner!
LATEST:

So another apartment needed in Liverpool, if P is taking the boyfriend there for a few days. She says: '

'Because what I think parents have to do is revert back to when you was their age.

'So I'm quite an open mum, they know the rules to a point where I say no. But I'd rather things happen under my roof than someone else's. I'd rather my kids be at home.

'Yeah, that's what I'm like, I'm quite easy, I'm an easygoing mum, but they know when I really mean no.'

She was an utter slag at Princess's age, being touted around the 'model' agencies by AFP, to be sold to anyone who would want to take picture's of her topless.

She's not mother in the real sense of the word.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
So KP has got a 2 bed apartment how is she going to get Harvey and his carer in?
Plus who is looking after kids CW
How convenient to have list another phone
So Police and SS cannot get hold of her
It would be nice if SS checked ion the kids when she is at work
Plus how are Princess and Ed going to stay oh forgot Junior
Also, Dim Lynne must be there to look after the kids while Crawl is galavanting around Liverpool. Where will they all sleep? Actually Lynne’s probably kipping at the foot of her masters bed lol
---
So KP has got a 2 bed apartment how is she going to get Harvey and his carer in?
Junior will be out most of the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure I bother with my time, when clearly there are people on here who not only don't understand legalities but
:LOL: 😂

Well it's ok if you don't. I bet you've got loads of legal forms and stuff to fill in.

Why buy another new phone and get another new number,,, why not just ring your phone provider you have your contract with and ask them to reset your phone,, i did and it took 5mins some dodgy dodging going on avoiding SS, PLOD or the latest one night stand she had so sink boy doesnt find out. 😎
It's so immature. It's the old dog ate my homework scenario. So either Plod, court, Social services or Forensic investigators are after her....
maybe all of them at once. ........probably Lynne wanting paying too. Merrrrrrry Christmas Kipper :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
:LOL: 😂

Well it's ok if you don't. I bet you've got loads of legal forms and stuff to fill in.

It's so immature. It's the old dog ate my homework scenario. So either Plod, court, Social services or Forensic investigators are after her....
maybe all of them at once. ........probably Lynne wanting paying too. Merrrrrrry Christmas Kipper :LOL:
I think Stan hit the nail on the head. She's got new phone's for a reason. Her phone provider would be able to transfer her old number. There's a reason why she's done this. Plus is she REALLY staying in Liverpool for Xmas, or just doesn't want kids to have any access (they don't anyway) to be able to see their dad? Maybe a court order saying she has to let Kieran see the children. Make herself uncontactable. Not at MM & no phone numbers to reach her on ! They could contact the panto venue? This is all very, very fishy. :mad: :poop: PS - AFP & Mr PP have been at MM, so maybe someone called or she's told them to open post ! Be great if she was arrested while on stage 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Yes, and don't forget the space Junior needs to perform his rapping & dance routines before they all partake of the fantastic cooked by Katie, full Christmas dinner, which follows the circle opening of presents.
Blimey, I nearly forgot about the pony each that B & J are due to receive any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Stan hit the nail on the head. She's got new phone's for a reason. Her phone provider would be able to transfer her old number. There's a reason why she's done this. Plus is she REALLY staying in Liverpool for Xmas, or just doesn't want kids to have any access (they don't anyway) to be able to see their dad? Maybe a court order saying she has to let Kieran see the children. Make herself uncontactable. Not at MM & no phone numbers to reach her on ! They could contact the panto venue? This is all very, very fishy. :mad: :poop: PS - AFP & Mr PP have been at MM, so maybe someone called or she's told them to open post ! Be great if she was arrested while on stage 🙏

It really would be a lot like Christmas then 😁

She's just one step away from that Batty woman ( by name and nature) who took her son to live in France with no phone, no contact with family and no school.

I wonder if Lynne jumped ship too?

Reactions: 31
Yes, and don't forget the space Junior needs to perform his rapping & dance routines before they all partake of the fantastic cooked by Katie, full Christmas dinner, which follows the circle opening of presents.
Blimey, I nearly forgot about the pony each that B & J are due to receive any time soon.
Fook, she’ll need a bigger apartment. With a garden for ponies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This will sound bizarre what with F4J seemingly vanished from the scene but I cannot shake the feeling that they are going to make their move at the final performance during curtain call. Just keeps coming into my head. Think she is on tender hooks and expecting something.

Reactions: 33
Now I have the “ This is your Life” music in my head .

Skanky doing its backward twirling on stage , gurning away , half pissed, half coked up ….straight into the arms of what she thinks will be someone holding the Big Red Book

“ Oh “ it thinks “ I’m back … see, the public DO love me after all … I’m back in the business … one little panto appearance and I’ve fooled them all again , they’re so stupid …. Everybody loves me …. I can rebuild my empire … perfumes , underwear .. another autobiography …. Petethecunt will leave Emily … Joonya will finally stay in …. Kieranthewanka will be my houseboy … I am the best … I’m a Celebrity … Big Brother …. Strictly ….. all mine MINE for the taking ….. never underestimate The Pricey ….. Caraboose Cackle “

Straight into the arms of Plod .

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This will sound bizarre what with F4J seemingly vanished from the scene but I cannot shake the feeling that they are going to make their move at the final performance during curtain call. Just keeps coming into my head. Think she is on tender hooks and expecting something.
Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but the thought that she's :poop: :poop: :poop: herself, every time she goes on stage, is enough for me, in my wishful thinking head. Bet if they say 'he's behind you' in the panto, she's scared to look round in case an injunction or legal letter is served, or F4J are there :ROFLMAO:o_O It says: Audience participation is a very important part of a pantomime. The audience are encouraged to boo the villain whenever he enters the stage, argue with the Dame (who is always a man) and warn the Principal Boy (who is often a girl) when the villain is behind them by shouting out “He's behind you!”.
1703158127042.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes, I doubt we've heard the last of F4J.

• Heart
Didn’t ITV say that they wouldn’t employ someone who was on Onlyfans, or have I made that up?

LATEST:

So another apartment needed in Liverpool, if P is taking the boyfriend there for a few days. She says: '

'Because what I think parents have to do is revert back to when you was their age.

'So I'm quite an open mum, they know the rules to a point where I say no. But I'd rather things happen under my roof than someone else's. I'd rather my kids be at home.

'Yeah, that's what I'm like, I'm quite easy, I'm an easygoing mum, but they know when I really mean no.'

She was an utter slag at Princess's age, being touted around the 'model' agencies by AFP, to be sold to anyone who would want to take picture's of her topless.

She's not mother in the real sense of the word.
She's gross. A lack of boundaries isn't something to be proud of. She wants to be smack bang in the middle of Princess's developing relationship.
She thinks she is entitled to live through her daughter and be involved in all her choices.....and try and get Princess onside by letting her do things her dad doesn't.
That attempt hasn't really succeeded much recently though, has it? I bet The Andre's found out about the positive drugs test and Princess will distance herself. Soon KP will only have Harvey left and he's not in her control all the time anyway.
---
Didn’t ITV say that they wouldn’t employ someone who was on Onlyfans, or have I made that up?
No, Kylie said that too.

Reactions: 35
ITV also said something along the lines of skanks not suitable for family viewing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow this is golden DC, despite our initial despondency and disbelief she was actually managing to do this Panto, with reviews and people attending saying she is wonderful, the reality is she is really struggling. Skank is not having a good time and everything we said about her being terrible is coming true 😈 This was recorded before the heavy schedule started, yesterday 3 performances, today 3, Friday just 1, Saturday 3, Christmas Eve 2, one day off Christmas Day, and then straight back in to another 5 days, it’s gruelling. That story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s in trouble, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess.

We’ve seen she can’t do the dance routines, she is now admitting she is messing up the lines, forgot the words to the song, admits Lucy helped her out, the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. She has no right to be on that stage, it’s a disgrace the producers hired her, and so not fair on the other cast members, who all look like they are working their socks off. All these comments that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage.

Going by this Skank appears on the verge of collapse, I do wonder now if she can complete this run, and as for Jeyda thinking she can do the TT on top, how is that working out for you Jeyda 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s struggling with the kids as well, gee H arriving is gonna test her, I imagine it’s very tense and argumentative in that apartment, bet SadBoy is having a bad time 😁

Not a Merry Christmas in Liverpool methinks….HoHoHo 🤶🏽🎄🤦🏽‍♀️
She IS a ho ho ho 😆

I am pretty sure ITV said a few months ago that Kipper is not family viewing material. If she were to go on IAC or Big Brother I wouldn’t watch. It wouldn’t be good for my rage.

I saw something in the Daily Mail about a woman smuggling cocaine under her wig. Wonder if Kipper has ever tried that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's gross. A lack of boundaries isn't something to be proud of. She wants to be smack bang in the middle of Princess's developing relationship.
She thinks she is entitled to live through her daughter and be involved in all her choices.....and try and get Princess onside by letting her do things her dad doesn't.
That attempt hasn't really succeeded much recently though, has it? I bet The Andre's found out about the positive drugs test and Princess will distance herself. Soon KP will only have Harvey left and he's not in her control all the time anyway.
---

No, Kylie said that too.
Good old google..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The meme Kieran posted about people trying to take you down came from this account. So I'm guessing the weirdos Michelle mentioned are something to do with the abuse from KP? I wonder if the group is the clampetts, or a group of deluded followers of KP who have been trying to spread crap?

Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 11.50.01.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 12.00.32.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.