Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the kids each got a Macbook?

View attachment 2643260
Oh those photos of B & J leaving the theatre, with that aggressive SadBoy and a miserable madam, are absolutely heartbreaking 💔😔 I know it’s just one snapshot, but we keep seeing similar photos. Gee Skank, SB and the children all look unhappy, it’s so tragic she has those children, even admitting on her dreadful podcast the children are arguing constantly. Yes they are Skank, they are miserable, and it’s all on you. They have memories of Christmas with KH, doing fun Christmas things, going for walks in the countryside, visiting Christmas attractions, parties with their friends. You took this from them, took them to an unknown city, no friends nearby, locked in an apartment, or dragged to the Panto constantly as it looks like Jeyda has gone and SadBoy as no idea how to deal with children on his own. They have no real tree, none of their home comforts, this is no child’s Christmas, there’s no way you should be doing this Panto 🤬

And you Edna, laughing away in your new house, you are a f*cking disgrace letting this happen. You could step up and stop this, tell her no more podcasts, no more helping her with work if she didn’t stop treating her children, your niece and nephew like 💩 in this way, but no you won’t rock the boat, the coin gravy train must keep running. You are rotten Edna, and the grifting matriarch AFP will say nothing either, as she’s rotten as well. Those are two very unhappy disturbed children now, you all disgust me, a shameful family.

I’ve taken my daughter to London on Saturday to see all the Christmas lights and do fun things, even though she was tired on the train back, she didn’t look like B & J do, her face was beaming, she skipped down the platform beside me (I have a very skippy child ❤) still excited about her day out, those poor children just look so unhappy in those photos, there is going to be no fun Christmas for them. We’ve been to the Christmas market in town, Christmas lunch with her friends in Pizza Express, to the park, to the beach, my daughter has had a whirlwind of fun in the last few days, and yet you ‘Mum of the Year’ deny them this, just stuck inside or going to salons with you. Skank you are a sick twisted pile of 💩 I hope the day nears where you pay heavily for your abysmal parenting, and your grifting family go down with you. Yeah you bet seeing those photos has made me angry and very sad for B &J, gee we need this situation to end now and quickly. F*ck you Skank, I’m glad you are struggling in this Panto, I hope it is really f*cking you up, hope you are in pain, it’s all you deserve 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
Unfortunately, I’ve got covid which is the only excuse I have for spending so much time delving into all things Skank. No matter how many tweaks she has to keep her looking ‘young’, or how many times she repeats the same old lies about herself in her desperation to remain relevant - this is the unfiltered truth. Consider this my Christmas gift to you all! View attachment 2643338
Omg nicked it, hope you don't mind x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh those photos of B & J leaving the theatre, with that aggressive SadBoy and a miserable madam, are absolutely heartbreaking 💔😔 I know it’s just one snapshot, but we keep seeing similar photos. Gee Skank, SB and the children all look unhappy, it’s so tragic she has those children, even admitting on her dreadful podcast the children are arguing constantly. Yes they are Skank, they are miserable, and it’s all on you. They have memories of Christmas with KH, doing fun Christmas things, going for walks in the countryside, visiting Christmas attractions, parties with their friends. You took this from them, took them to an unknown city, no friends nearby, locked in an apartment, or dragged to the Panto constantly as it looks like Jeyda has gone and SadBoy as no idea how to deal with children on his own. They have no real tree, none of their home comforts, this is no child’s Christmas, there’s no way you should be doing this Panto 🤬

And you Edna, laughing away in your new house, you are a f*cking disgrace letting this happen. You could step up and stop this, tell her no more podcasts, no more helping her with work if she didn’t stop treating her children, your niece and nephew like 💩 in this way, but no you won’t rock the boat, the coin gravy train must keep running. You are rotten Edna, and the grifting matriarch AFP will say nothing either, as she’s rotten as well. Those are two very unhappy disturbed children now, you all disgust me, a shameful family.

I’ve taken my daughter to London on Saturday to see all the Christmas lights and do fun things, even though she was tired on the train back, she didn’t look like B & J do, her face was beaming, she skipped down the platform beside me (I have a very skippy child ❤) still excited about her day out, those poor children just look so unhappy in those photos, there is going to be no fun Christmas for them. We’ve been to the Christmas market in town, Christmas lunch with her friends in Pizza Express, to the park, to the beach, my daughter has had a whirlwind of fun in the last few days, and yet you ‘Mum of the Year’ deny them this, just stuck inside or going to salons with you. Skank you are a sick twisted pile of 💩 I hope the day nears where you pay heavily for your abysmal parenting, and your grifting family go down with you. Yeah you bet seeing those photos has made me angry and very sad for B &J, gee we need this situation to end now and quickly. F*ck you Skank, I’m glad you are struggling in this Panto, I hope it is really f*cking you up, hope you are in pain, it’s all you deserve 🤬
Well said @SmillieKylie 👏👏! Agree with every single word!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Old snarly Carly the sink splashing deck tossing lift wanker doesn't look happy does he,,, bet skank saw them pictures of him enjoying the company of those 2 young ladies sat at his table on his night out and went ballistic and ordered her prince chump mug boy to attend every performance she does babysitting J&B. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Old snarly Carly the sink splashing deck tossing lift wanker doesn't look happy does he,,, bet skank saw them pictures of him enjoying the company of those 2 young ladies sat at his table on his night out and went ballistic and ordered her prince chump mug boy to attend every performance she does babysitting J&B. 🤣
Yes - she's grounded him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she's desperately avoiding people, phone calls and letters ....and F4J that might be why they're so miserable looking. They'll be stuck in that small flat together. You can bet she's told the kids a load of shite to scare them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Looks like Pete Burns 😂😂
Oh how the world has changed, I remember Pete Burns from his dead or alive days and then he turned up on a celebrity big brother and I was truly truly shocked by his appearance, as in chin dropping WTAF I’d never in my life seen severe plastic surgery like it before. I now see pictures of him from that time and there’s nothing shocking at all in fact his face is quite subtle compared to nowadays.
---
Oh how the world has changed, I remember Pete Burns from his dead or alive days and then he turned up on a celebrity big brother and I was truly truly shocked by his appearance, as in chin dropping WTAF I’d never in my life seen severe plastic surgery like it before. I now see pictures of him from that time and there’s nothing shocking at all in fact his face is quite subtle compared to nowadays.
I know he went a little more extreme towards the end but even that’s nowadays normal it’s shocking what these idiots do to themselves.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow this is golden DC, despite our initial despondency and disbelief she was actually managing to do this Panto, with reviews and people attending saying she is wonderful, the reality is she is really struggling. Skank is not having a good time and everything we said about her being terrible is coming true 😈 This was recorded before the heavy schedule started, yesterday 3 performances, today 3, Friday just 1, Saturday 3, Christmas Eve 2, one day off Christmas Day, and then straight back in to another 5 days, it’s gruelling. That story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s in trouble, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess.

We’ve seen she can’t do the dance routines, she is now admitting she is messing up the lines, forgot the words to the song, admits Lucy helped her out, the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. She has no right to be on that stage, it’s a disgrace the producers hired her, and so not fair on the other cast members, who all look like they are working their socks off. All these comments that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage.

Going by this Skank appears on the verge of collapse, I do wonder now if she can complete this run, and as for Jeyda thinking she can do the TT on top, how is that working out for you Jeyda 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s struggling with the kids as well, gee H arriving is gonna test her, I imagine it’s very tense and argumentative in that apartment, bet SadBoy is having a bad time 😁

Not a Merry Christmas in Liverpool methinks….HoHoHo 🤶🏽🎄🤦🏽‍♀️
She could probably earn what's she's getting from panto in one photoshoot in her hey day. If not more. She must look back and weep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is actually scary sometimes how things become the normal, an example bit off topic but years ago when I first started going out us girls always had a half of lager, not often these days you see a lady with a half pint unless their 92, actually even northerners at 92 would still be on the pints, barley wine probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest

Not one of them look happy or closely connected, Bunny in footwear inappropriate for a stormy December night, SinkWanker looks moody, one two three...

Jingle Bells
Skank's Head Swells
F4J Stayed Away
They're Lying Low
Whilst She's Snorting Snow
And Then They'll Have Their Day
Oh!
Jingle Bells
Bunny Tells
No Baubles On The Tree
No Christmas Dinner
Cooked By Skank
It's A Takeaway For Tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's so sad. Everyone I know with primary school age children does their absolute best to give them a magical day- people who work far harder and with far less than KP go above and beyond to give their kids the best time. Imagine the lovely family Christmas they would have had with K&M. Instead they are stuck with their miserable mum who will spend the whole day moaning about how tired she is, won't make any effort and will expect them to run around after her.
So now she's saying she's going to get a take away for Christmas dinner when only last week she was going on about how she was going to cook Christmas roast dinner in an hour and a half and that she spends ALL DAY cooking! She really can't get a single lie straight these days can she? We all knew she wouldn't be doing that and that she will want to spend the day laying around doing nothing as it will be her only day off. She will have the kids waiting on her hand and foot.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
So wicked what she's doing to J and B. Childhood passes so quickly and she is messing theirs up just out of spite and hatred. She's not even getting any pleasure from being with them. I just hope they get returned to their dad soon and can then return to a happier life. At least they get fed, clothed and have a roof over their heads unlike some poor children. Most of their basic needs are met I guess, but obviously there is a helluva lot wrong with how they are treated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she's desperately avoiding people, phone calls and letters ....and F4J that might be why they're so miserable looking. They'll be stuck in that small flat together. You can bet she's told the kids a load of shite to scare them too.
This is where she will be at her most dangerous - constantly looking over her shoulder and keeping one eye and ear open! She'll have a breakdown before long and the truth will come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is where she will be at her most dangerous - constantly looking over her shoulder and keeping one eye and ear open! She'll have a breakdown before long and the truth will come out.
Hope so!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did a covid test today, still got it as showing faint line on positive, 🤧very weak stil so hopefully by Saturday I be feeling better enough to do more detailed pics and catch up more.💖😙 x

I managed a pic today while I'm recovering 😊😀 ...I've made Katie a new panto hat if she needs a replacement 😄😄😄😘 x...

Resizer_17031753742081.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.