Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, I would never have recognised Jett ! She should be holding her kids hands, not walking along with that aggressive, desperate prick.
Don't they look the picture of happiness. He won't let her out of his sight!
---
So last Christmas the kids had a crappy time
KP said herself it was not a good one ( plus no pictures) and it looks like this one is not going to a child friendly one
Poor kids
Yep, she was definitely pissed last Christmas. Hence why no happy pictures, not 'private' as she tried to make out.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Don't they look the picture of happiness.
---

Yep, she was definitely pissed last Christmas. Hence why no happy pictures, not 'private' as she tried to make out.
Poor sods look bleeping miserable,breaks my bleeping heart.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I bet KH never thought in a million years that she would still have the kids this christmas

Dont forget folks if you can please donate a little bit to KH's go fund me

• Heart
Reactions: 49
KP claims she was sexually abused as a child, but seems to have been allowing this to go on under her roof for a while.
Makes me so sad for her children.

Wonder why she said to 'decide if Harvey stays on at college' next year, surely he can stay until he is 25. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she's been told that seeing as she is "Minted" she'll have to at least make some contribution to H's stay?
Well thats it then. Back to him living wherever she can deposit him then

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Have the kids each got a Macbook?

View attachment 2643260
Apart from the fact they have ipads, they could be street kids. They look untidy, unkempt & washed out. Whether you like KFP or not, it's clear to see those poor children are having a shocking existence. I know there are kids a lot worse off than them, but someone in the limelight, appearing with children looking like that & knowing what goes on, is quite honestly extremely sad & sickening. As I said previously, the fact KFP is walking along holding that aggressive, piss poor prick's arm & not her own kids hands is disgusting. When those 2 children were with their daddy, they looked spotless, happy & well loved. I don't know if I can take much more of seeing them like this. The more I read & post & nothing is happening to her, the sadder & more disheartened I am getting. I don't believe she does anything exciting with J & B. As someone pointed out previously, there's no Winter Wonderland in Liverpool, so more lie's. Christmas is going to be a very unhappy time for them, sadly. Not even lights & decorations on the tree - good god.:cry:
The mud song sum's up how different their Xmas is, not seeing Kieran.

It'll be lonely this Christmas
Without you to hold
It'll be lonely this Christmas
Lonely and cold
It'll be cold, so cold, without you to hold
This Christmas
… Each time I remember the day you went away
And how I would listen to the things you had to say
I just break down as I look around
And the only things I see
Are emptiness and loneliness
And an unlit Christmas tree

Well on that sad note, I'm off to give a few hours of love & care at the Wildlife hospital. Well, & clean out some cages! Even they have a tree up with lights for the animals! ❤(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I reckon,I maybe wrong but I bet,bet anything she has clumped H few times as well.She hides the violence carefully but mental abuse can also come with physical,i defo things she does I just wouldn’t put it passed her.
She is certainly emotionally abusive to him! He is just a cash cow to her. I feel so sorry for him, with the right person his upbringing could have been so much happier. I think she wants him put into a long term care home so that she doesn't have to bother with him, especially now that he says 'no' to a lot of her antics now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Bunny’s got bare feet and sliders on in December!!
Not surprised, on her tik tok live Jett asked if he had any socks, Skank said we can buy some later you'll have to wear your Christmas socks, there's one down there pointing at the floor!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The major problem is not with Harvey it,s HER. She cannot or will not follow any guidance or guidelines so his disruptive behaviour will continue. People like Harvey need clear and consistent boundaries and responses. He needs regular unvarying routine as he cannot cope with sudden change or uncertainty in his life. Even phone calls should be at the same time and day not what she does.
So dragging him up to Liverpool to stay on the sofa at her flat will really cause H to explode then.
---
Who’s bleeping coat has jett got on looks like the one del boy bought Rodney
Its one of those hot water cylinder covers skank was flogging innit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's hard, but people just need to keep the faith.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Maybe she's been told that seeing as she is "Minted" she'll have to at least make some contribution to H's stay?
Well thats it then. Back to him living wherever she can deposit him then
She would not be able to cope with H. She can't cope with B & J and they are having to bring themselves up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just my opinion but she seems to be forming a ring of steel made of lies and illusion around those children to prevent anyone outside of the family getting to them. KFP is panicking like a cornered animal now. She is alienating, using and abusing all those around her in her last desperate attempt to keep her fantasy going. Her last throw of the dice will be playing on her ill health (mental and physical), to build guilt in them hoping that they will not want to go back to KH. Evil old trout.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I know it's hard, but people just need to keep the faith.
We will ;)

Something solid must have been achieved in court, she's just trying to desperately to avoid the inevitable.

Tick Tock Pricey! Tick tock!
---
Just my opinion but she seems to be forming a ring of steel made of lies and illusion around those children to prevent anyone outside of the family getting to them. KFP is panicking like a cornered animal now. She is alienating, using and abusing all those around her in her last desperate attempt to keep her fantasy going. Her last throw of the dice will be playing on her ill health (mental and physical), to build guilt in them hoping that they will not want to go back to KH. Evil old trout.
Yes 100%. She has to isolate them to stop an opportunity for Kieran to get them back, holed up in a small flat with SB on guard at XMAS and with all the family before at the MM. It's desperate behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Unfortunately, I’ve got covid which is the only excuse I have for spending so much time delving into all things Skank. No matter how many tweaks she has to keep her looking ‘young’, or how many times she repeats the same old lies about herself in her desperation to remain relevant - this is the unfiltered truth. Consider this my Christmas gift to you all!
IMG_0133.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Unfortunately, I’ve got covid which is the only excuse I have for spending so much time delving into all things Skank. No matter how many tweaks she has to keep her looking young, or how many times she repeats the same old lies about herself in her desperation to remain relevant - this is the unfiltered truth. Consider this my Christmas gift to you all! View attachment 2643338
Looks like Pete Burns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.