Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF she's got the Starling 'Connect' card, she could give Bunny access to that. So could be used up to a maximum of £200 spend limit. So she obviously allows Bunny to use it to buy rubbish online. (Who would allow an 8/9 year old access to online purchases?). Sure bankruptcy will be interested in the transactions going in/out of this account. This won't be the account she uses to pay for holidays etc. She will have other accounts where large sums are deposited. Bankruptcy will be wanting to see where the funds from TV shows/appearances, money earned from Redtop/magazine articles & especially the £60K from the panto. Still don't believe she's being paid that. Bankruptcy will need to see the contracts too, to confirm what's been agreed to what's been deposited (well you would hope so, but not holding my breath).
Funny thing in all this bankruptcy Danny and his black sheep hasn't been mentioned, there must be money going through that business same with PP fencing and now Edna seems to be handling skanks "career" wonder if her accounts will be looked at. The clan must have money going in and out of various accounts to afford their lifestyles because none seem to be earning what i'd call vast amounts. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's correct, and regardless of police charges being dropped,courts will engage PD12J so it is a long process and allegations have to ben investigated by courts.The charges can be dropped and you can still have facts found against you as family courts work on balance of probability .. sonthe fact they are still.not back to pre allegations contact they shared,this didn't happen.Plus since kids are older their wishes and feelings will.matter and if KP is brainwashing them..that's another difficult hurdle he has to overcome.
There were no charges, ever. She made allegations that were looked at, no action or charges taken. I assume the court will see that on the balance of probabilities that she was lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wasn't there an actual incident in Kieran House which clearly was dramatised by KP?Do you think public reports KP to social services? Anx how easy is it for social to dismiss this since she is a known public figure? Pete had several proceedings with her and Kieran cannot afford going to court,and it is not up to public but parents to take actions.Kieram can't afford expensive litigation,he is struggling as it is using F4justice which hopefully is now over as he is better off as LIP.
Nope it was pure horseshit (which is interesting as that's what the skanky fugly witch smells of) invented as an excuse to rip them from a stable family environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That's correct, and regardless of police charges being dropped,courts will engage PD12J so it is a long process and allegations have to ben investigated by courts.The charges can be dropped and you can still have facts found against you as family courts work on balance of probability .. sonthe fact they are still.not back to pre allegations contact they shared,this didn't happen.Plus since kids are older their wishes and feelings will.matter and if KP is brainwashing them..that's another difficult hurdle he has to overcome.
I am not sure whether you are referring to Kieran or KFP (or both), with regard to the Practice Directions.

So PD12J deals with domestic abuse or harm. So Kieran could engage this with regards to KFP's coercive behaviour towards J & B?
I assume at some point Cafcass officer's have had a discussion with both KFP & Kieran.

The PD seem's to relate mainly to domestic violence. This can encompass, but is not limited also to, psychological, physical, sexual, financial, or emotional abuse. ‘Controlling behaviour’ means an act or pattern of acts designed to make a person subordinate and/or dependent by isolating them from sources of support, exploiting their resources and capacities for personal gain, depriving them of the means needed for independence, resistance and escape and regulating their everyday behaviour. ‘Coercive behaviour’ means an act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
YESSSSSSSS! That really would piss her off to the extreme :)
You do realise though that he would only get on there because of "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and how he has used Her Name for Fame and is still doing so!!
Yes kieren in. The BEST suggestion.👏👏👏. and he’d be good and popular 🤪😂🤣👏👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This weeks pod. Moan, moan, moan.
They only had time to do less than 20 minutes as both so busy, I hope the people who pay a subscription get longer. 😏
She starts off. I am broken, exhausted, knackered, her head is ready to explode from reading scripts and going on TT, her brain has been worked so hard.🤭
Moaning about the songs again. She’s stressed.👍
She has balls’d her lines up and made stuff up (hopes no one noticed)
Forgot the words to a song and was relying on Lucy to carry her.
The day she recorded this (late Monday) took kids to cinema, Liverpool Winter Wonderland, when really she just wanted to be at home, in bed and not talk to anyone.
Both of them have had hard weeks juggling everything 🙄 but dedicated to doing the pod.
Blaming Bunny for changing the password on her phone, so she’s had 5 days without a phone (except Bunny didn’t go up until she finished school, so that doesn’t add up) 😡 so she’s had to buy another new phone 😡😡😡 and another new number 🤔
SFP has had to take her calls from everyone. SFP is stressed over moving.
KP now complaining her eyes are red, she’s very white as not had any sunbeds, not had nails done, forgot her make up bag. She gets 45 minutes for lunch, so she went to Boots and picked a load of makeup, so looked tit in panto, so was going to buy a load more.
Just bought a Christmas tree for £30, Bunny saying it’s not got any baubles, but KP doesn’t give a duck, at least it’s a tree.
So she’s going to wrap presents tonight, as next day off is Christmas Day, she’s got the biggest headache.
She is writing her book.
Christmas Day she’s staying in Liverpool on Christmas Day. Says she’s exhausted again. She’s not cooking, going to get a takeaway curry.
Brother Dan is in Thailand.
She’s shitting herself again about the panto.
SFP says she’s got removals in to pack for her, KP has the cheek to call her a lazy bleeping witch, this is from the woman who can’t wash her own hair!
KP reckons she is organised chaos and knows where everything is.
She’s had to buy a massager from John Lewis as her back and feet are in agony.
The cast of the panto are so supportive. They are definitely carrying her. The costumes are the best of the best.
She’s knackered and stressed (has she mentioned this yet)
She’s exhausted, she gave up vaping for one day and she’s back on it.
Apologising for moaning, reckons she has Harvey coming up this week, so has to deal with that. Mentions stress again, the other 2 kids don’t stop arguing, then Princess is coming up.
Viewers questions.
One Christmas wish? Her reply a Christmas on her own (I’m sure that could be arranged 🤣)
She wants to do nothing on Christmas Day, not even going to clear the mess up, she doesn’t care what it looks like, she’s going to have me time.
She’s got ALL the kids here, in an apartment, 2 bed apartment, she can’t wait for NYE and she’s doing nothing for that. She doesn’t care.
She’s lost her voice
Highlights this year…she’s had so many serious behind the scenes dramas going on 🤔🤣 the up side, she’s got through all she has, she’s achieved a lot, as well as having all the kids, lots of things have come her way, I’ve had the stresses, but I’m still here, she’s excited for next year. She begs for nice headlines next year, she hasn’t had any bad headlines for the panto (oh yes you did)
Big party next year, she will look younger as she gets older. 🙄
Her stresses next year, Harvey if he’s going to stay at college or not, deal with the kids schools. ( She didn’t mention her bankruptcy)
She is focusing on HER career next year and get back riding the horses.
Live pod tour next year.
Never underestimate the Pricey
They are both knackered.
Her head is knackered
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lots she wants to tell, but can’t until next year
Begging for subscribers to VIP
Wow this is golden DC, despite our initial despondency and disbelief she was actually managing to do this Panto, with reviews and people attending saying she is wonderful, the reality is she is really struggling. Skank is not having a good time and everything we said about her being terrible is coming true 😈 This was recorded before the heavy schedule started, yesterday 3 performances, today 3, Friday just 1, Saturday 3, Christmas Eve 2, one day off Christmas Day, and then straight back in to another 5 days, it’s gruelling. That story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s in trouble, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess.

We’ve seen she can’t do the dance routines, she is now admitting she is messing up the lines, forgot the words to the song, admits Lucy helped her out, the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. She has no right to be on that stage, it’s a disgrace the producers hired her, and so not fair on the other cast members, who all look like they are working their socks off. All these comments that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage.

Going by this Skank appears on the verge of collapse, I do wonder now if she can complete this run, and as for Jeyda thinking she can do the TT on top, how is that working out for you Jeyda 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s struggling with the kids as well, gee H arriving is gonna test her, I imagine it’s very tense and argumentative in that apartment, bet SadBoy is having a bad time 😁

Not a Merry Christmas in Liverpool methinks….HoHoHo 🤶🏽🎄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So KP has got a 2 bed apartment how is she going to get Harvey and his carer in?
Plus who is looking after kids CW
How convenient to have list another phone
So Police and SS cannot get hold of her
It would be nice if SS checked ion the kids when she is at work
Plus how are Princess and Ed going to stay oh forgot Junior

• Haha
Wow this is golden DC, despite our initial despondency and disbelief she was actually managing to do this Panto, with reviews and people attending saying she is wonderful, the reality is she is really struggling. Skank is not having a good time and everything we said about her being terrible is coming true 😈 This was recorded before the heavy schedule started, yesterday 3 performances, today 3, Friday just 1, Saturday 3, Christmas Eve 2, one day off Christmas Day, and then straight back in to another 5 days, it’s gruelling. That story of her crying in Tesco is probably true, she’s in trouble, even though I believe they’ve cut her part back, she’s still a mess.

We’ve seen she can’t do the dance routines, she is now admitting she is messing up the lines, forgot the words to the song, admits Lucy helped her out, the cast are totally carrying her, she is a liability on that stage, as we said she would be. She has no right to be on that stage, it’s a disgrace the producers hired her, and so not fair on the other cast members, who all look like they are working their socks off. All these comments that she is wonderful are big fat lies, she’s obviously garbage on that stage.

Going by this Skank appears on the verge of collapse, I do wonder now if she can complete this run, and as for Jeyda thinking she can do the TT on top, how is that working out for you Jeyda 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s struggling with the kids as well, gee H arriving is gonna test her, I imagine it’s very tense and argumentative in that apartment, bet SadBoy is having a bad time 😁

On top of this, can’t wait for H to arrive. Strange environment, tired and stressed mummy, scratchy siblings and not getting what he wants for Christmas. Perfect!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hi Lynne.
Not sure I bother with my time, when clearly there are people on here who not only don't understand legalities but
He may well be questioned on why he didn't bring up safeguarding issues when they had 50/50 but.......if she has a huge coke and alcohol habit and has been hiding that all he could do is say he suspected it. Now she has FAILED a drug test that means she has purposefully lied to a judge for months about it, she will be in serious tit, possibly contempt of court. Courts see lying about drugs as putting the kids last. It is far beyond some unfounded allegations about their dad that police have dismissed. She is the one in danger of losing access.

So this fits with what our trusted posters have hinted at ( Willow and DC16) There is a court order to give Kieran back access and she is ignoring it.
I am sure Kieran would brought this up in these proceedings but before she took kids, he allowed a contact. Pete didn't, and it was in courts .. If I had a penny every time the client brought drugs and alcohol as safeguarding...
But in reality, you do not need a clean test to have kids. Normally, they order one and one a few months later and only want to see a downward trend.If she is claiming she only uses in her own time,it's possible they accept that . Plus it's possible Kieran didn't bring this up before because she has some evidence on him he was using,who knows.

In regards court order - she breached the first one, but claimed safeguarding issues.It went back to court again,there would be a new interim one but when allegations are made it takes few months for FFH and section 7 and then if order was made post and she breached this again he would then put C2 and asked for penal notice.

Unfortunately, I believe she meanwhile brainwashed both kids and there is parental alienation going on,which is very hard to prove but would have more impact as they are older and theit wishes and feelings are taken to account more.

Now we know SW was influencing a process,he might have put a new application in. I feel one year is actually not enough for all the legal steps to complete and it just got even more complicated with SW/F4justice revealing confidential info. If he had a proper legal representation, they could advise what steps to take. In any way if he got 50/50 back, penal notice will be attached to court order if she failed to follownit,she cannot "ignore" ,courts will give her a chance but will not tolerate a continouos breach.
---
Hypothetically (!), if police stopped a car (after a tip off) & the driver had a current driving ban, & was driving without insurance, plus there was also a disabled person in the car. They were then taken to the police station under caution. It then transpired they were under the influence of drugs, surely these would be extremely SERIOUS criminal offences & a jail term? At the very least, initially, the person would have to appear in court, you would think ? One would expect that to happen, same as when someone flipped the car over, DRUNK & saying they had TAKEN DRUGS. Plus again driving while banned & no insurance, yet again NO JAIL TIME & NO COURT APPEARANCE !,... Ummm, all very strange.
Yup I agree.
Or hypothetically if she drove with Bunny and Jet,I feel this would be definitely relevant to current family proceedings she would be arrested.
When they get arrested and children are involved,social is notified .She is definitely dodging bullets. But not for long..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Plus, there has to be more than 1 apartment, if it's 2 bedrooms. So her & Crawl in one bedroom & J & B sharing one ? Then there's Jeyda (does she have kids), the sacked SW & then Harvey arriving. Plus maybe an appearance of Princess. So are the panto company paying for THREE apartments? Could be that Jeyda is staying FREE in one, which KFP has said is for Harvey & his carer. All in all, IF they're paying her £60K, plus 2-3 apartments (and she'll be claiming food allowances etc), all the other casts wages & maybe accommodation etc, they must be making one massive loss. More so that they are trying to flog tickets on Groupon, who take between 40%-60% advertising/sales fees). Harvey WILL kick off, no doubt about that. WHO pay's for the damage? And HOW does he get to Liverpool. Will there be an additional carer too? Presume Jeyda isn't spending Xmas in Liverpool. What an utter BIG CON.

Incidentally, I saw this & thought it was a picture taken when KFP was doing her holiday poses, burnt from too much sun, or a reaction to her bum fillers ! :ROFLMAO:
1703151427581.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why buy another new phone and get another new number,,, why not just ring your phone provider you have your contract with and ask them to reset your phone,, i did and it took 5mins some dodgy dodging going on avoiding SS, PLOD or the latest one night stand she had so sink boy doesnt find out. 😎

Reactions: 50
Bankruptcy will be wanting to see where the funds from TV shows/appearances, money earned from Redtop/magazine articles & especially the £60K from the panto. Still don't believe she's being paid that. Bankruptcy will need to see the contracts too, to confirm what's been agreed to what's been deposited (well you would hope so, but not holding my breath).
Found this Willow, from a site promoting Pantomimes, they’ve given her a glowing review, which can be dismissed as the site just bigs everyone up to get the punters in, as basically that’s what they are there to do.

04F25D7A-F270-418E-877F-CB8C8F7CAD7B.jpeg

….but someone asked them about Skank being paid £60k, this was their reply….

D28D73BB-B448-427A-9B59-2037B74CB424.jpeg

It’s true the likes of Julian Clary command a salary well into six figures, but he’s brilliant, seen him many times, the guy is Panto, and it’s the London Palladium ( Heard Julian makes a lovely tribute to Paul O’Grady in the current one, has people in tears, love him) I now don’t think Skank is earning £60k, guess half that much maybe, and more fool them paying her anything, she is not Panto material.

Not sure I bother with my time, when clearly there are people on here who not only don't understand legalities but

I am sure Kieran would brought this up in these proceedings but before she took kids, he allowed a contact. Pete didn't, and it was in courts .. If I had a penny every time the client brought drugs and alcohol as safeguarding...
But in reality, you do not need a clean test to have kids. Normally, they order one and one a few months later and only want to see a downward trend.If she is claiming she only uses in her own time,it's possible they accept that . Plus it's possible Kieran didn't bring this up before because she has some evidence on him he was using,who knows.

In regards court order - she breached the first one, but claimed safeguarding issues.It went back to court again,there would be a new interim one but when allegations are made it takes few months for FFH and section 7 and then if order was made post and she breached this again he would then put C2 and asked for penal notice.

Unfortunately, I believe she meanwhile brainwashed both kids and there is parental alienation going on,which is very hard to prove but would have more impact as they are older and theit wishes and feelings are taken to account more.

Now we know SW was influencing a process,he might have put a new application in. I feel one year is actually not enough for all the legal steps to complete and it just got even more complicated with SW/F4justice revealing confidential info. If he had a proper legal representation, they could advise what steps to take. In any way if he got 50/50 back, penal notice will be attached to court order if she failed to follownit,she cannot "ignore" ,courts will give her a chance but will not tolerate a continouos breach.
---

Yup I agree.
Or hypothetically if she drove with Bunny and Jet,I feel this would be definitely relevant to current family proceedings she would be arrested.
When they get arrested and children are involved,social is notified .She is definitely dodging bullets. But not for long..
I believe he does have 'proper' legal representation. It's extremely expensive, hence why the GFM has been a godsend to him and he is so grateful.
I think it is KP not playing ball, but let's hope the tables are turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I believe he does have 'proper' legal representation. It's extremely expensive, hence why the GFM has been a godsend to him and he is so grateful.
I think it is KP not playing ball, but let's hope the tables are turning.
Yes 100% Kieran has 'proper' representation. He's not in same position as Peter was, CAN having their own legal connections & money no object. But Kieran has clearly taken advice & stuck with it, making sure he is shown as the good person he is. No slagging her off or breaking rules. Going down the CORRECT legal routes. Waiting patiently for justice, in spite of all the absolute :poop: & dreadful accusations & lie's she made against him, poor sod. She DID abduct those kids when she returned from her 'extended' Thailand holiday. How can it go to her having only SUPERVISED access to seeing the children, to having them 100% (well she's doesn't without the lackie's) ?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Was smirking throughout the whole report from Alder Hey.

All kids in Liverpool for Christmas. Let's see how she explains that when Princess and Junior are photographed having Christmas at Emily and Petes???
.y
They're not back, are they?View attachment 2641355
HaaaHaHaaaaaaaHaHaHaaaaaaHah! (Pauses to breathe). Skank cooks a whole Christmas dinner? HaaaHaHaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Last time I recall her genuinely having the kids they had pizza for Christmas Dinner!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The kids wishes at this age will not override the court process. A parent with a huge drug habit will not be overlooked by a judge in favour of what young kids want.

A civil court will not find investigations dropped by police to be true. The allegations have been already been investigated to a criminal standard but dropped......think about that.

It seems like you're trying to get people talking about allegations that were found to have no basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Seems awfully suspicious that skank was shouting about spending Christmas day at Pricey Towers with the whole family and cooking dinner then all of a sudden she's staying in Liverpool and has had to get a new phone and number, could it be some judgement has been handed down giving Kieran some sort of access before Christmas (maybe contact center again) and skanks frightened to buggery the kids spill their guts and say they want to spend Christmas day or something with Kieran and Michelle, skanks not engaging and not complying with something that she's been ordered to. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 55
That "review" can be read in two ways. It's inspired!
"Leaves no doubt about her talent?" Yes, she doesn't have any.
"Perfect as the evil Carabossa." Yeah, type-casting.
"Delivers her lines with confidence." Yep, she truly believes she's brilliant, as with her misplaced confidence she can sing.
"Joins in on "some" comedic moments." Laughing with her or AT her?
"showcases her true abilities." Yep, we're certainly seeing those.

1703153406035.png

---
And the point at which she said she'd be wrapping presents up there in Liverpool was the point we knew she would not be travelling back to the MM, if she ever was. For a start, there's no way she'd be able to transport them all back.
She's realised it's a non-starter - too far and too short a time. Plus, she's knackered, just in case anyone missed it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.