Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This weeks pod. Moan, moan, moan.
They only had time to do less than 20 minutes as both so busy, I hope the people who pay a subscription get longer. 😏
She starts off. I am broken, exhausted, knackered, her head is ready to explode from reading scripts and going on TT, her brain has been worked so hard.🤭
Moaning about the songs again. She’s stressed.👍
She has balls’d her lines up and made stuff up (hopes no one noticed)
Forgot the words to a song and was relying on Lucy to carry her.
The day she recorded this (late Monday) took kids to cinema, Liverpool Winter Wonderland, when really she just wanted to be at home, in bed and not talk to anyone.
Both of them have had hard weeks juggling everything 🙄 but dedicated to doing the pod.
Blaming Bunny for changing the password on her phone, so she’s had 5 days without a phone (except Bunny didn’t go up until she finished school, so that doesn’t add up) 😡 so she’s had to buy another new phone 😡😡😡 and another new number 🤔
SFP has had to take her calls from everyone. SFP is stressed over moving.
KP now complaining her eyes are red, she’s very white as not had any sunbeds, not had nails done, forgot her make up bag. She gets 45 minutes for lunch, so she went to Boots and picked a load of makeup, so looked tit in panto, so was going to buy a load more.
Just bought a Christmas tree for £30, Bunny saying it’s not got any baubles, but KP doesn’t give a duck, at least it’s a tree.
So she’s going to wrap presents tonight, as next day off is Christmas Day, she’s got the biggest headache.
She is writing her book.
Christmas Day she’s staying in Liverpool on Christmas Day. Says she’s exhausted again. She’s not cooking, going to get a takeaway curry.
Brother Dan is in Thailand.
She’s shitting herself again about the panto.
SFP says she’s got removals in to pack for her, KP has the cheek to call her a lazy bleeping witch, this is from the woman who can’t wash her own hair!
KP reckons she is organised chaos and knows where everything is.
She’s had to buy a massager from John Lewis as her back and feet are in agony.
The cast of the panto are so supportive. They are definitely carrying her. The costumes are the best of the best.
She’s knackered and stressed (has she mentioned this yet)
She’s exhausted, she gave up vaping for one day and she’s back on it.
Apologising for moaning, reckons she has Harvey coming up this week, so has to deal with that. Mentions stress again, the other 2 kids don’t stop arguing, then Princess is coming up.
Viewers questions.
One Christmas wish? Her reply a Christmas on her own (I’m sure that could be arranged 🤣)
She wants to do nothing on Christmas Day, not even going to clear the mess up, she doesn’t care what it looks like, she’s going to have me time.
She’s got ALL the kids here, in an apartment, 2 bed apartment, she can’t wait for NYE and she’s doing nothing for that. She doesn’t care.
She’s lost her voice
Highlights this year…she’s had so many serious behind the scenes dramas going on 🤔🤣 the up side, she’s got through all she has, she’s achieved a lot, as well as having all the kids, lots of things have come her way, I’ve had the stresses, but I’m still here, she’s excited for next year. She begs for nice headlines next year, she hasn’t had any bad headlines for the panto (oh yes you did)
Big party next year, she will look younger as she gets older. 🙄
Her stresses next year, Harvey if he’s going to stay at college or not, deal with the kids schools. ( She didn’t mention her bankruptcy)
She is focusing on HER career next year and get back riding the horses.
Live pod tour next year.
Never underestimate the Pricey
They are both knackered.
Her head is knackered
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lots she wants to tell, but can’t until next year
Begging for subscribers to VIP
Thanks DC, well written as always. Very much appreciated

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay so ignoring the fact that she's been filtered to duck and still looks like tit, but who thought it was a good idea to have a jumper with a high neckline (assuming to keep you toastie warm) and then have giant slits in the shoulders. It's a bit like a chocolate teapot.

Trouble is she is the modern day Marie Antoinette, she continues to squander everyone else's riches whilst her creditors don't even get any (cake) crumbs. If only we could install our own guillotine for a swift justice for the evil witch
I'll fetch my knitting :)
---
Not sure if this has been posted

In yer dweems sknky! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Absolute rubbish! She keeps pushing this story, and the celeb Big Brother one too in the hopes they will offer her a slot. I honestly can't see them doing that, how would she pass the psychological testing with all her mental health issues? It's complete bollocks as usual!
I do believe she works under the pretext that if it shreiks about it long enough then they'll give in and BEG her to participate!
The trouble is they already know what she's really like (Saaarrrrfff Affrikka, Slapgate etc etc) so would they really risk putting that freak into The Jungle? NAH!
Dream on skank - it ain't happenning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
… anyway… 😅

What’s everyone doing for Xmas?

Don’t answer that….

No matter how tit our situations could be, or even how amazing they are…

We could be round Skanks having an amazing dinner all cooked in 1.5hrs - could you imagine that?

Do we think she’ll have a full house? Next thread we should do a poll at the beginning 😂
New thread title idea: #341 - Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat. Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Given that she is constantly reminding us about her MH I'm not sure IAC can afford to risk her going in.
That said if there was potential to vote her to do EVERY SINGLE TRIAL (apparently not an option) I'd be game for her to go.
Grace Dent totally checked out this year.
Ok I admit I voted for skank on EVERY SINGLE trial. Wish there had been one that involved a Guillotine because I'd deffo vote her in on that one :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This weeks pod. Moan, moan, moan.
They only had time to do less than 20 minutes as both so busy, I hope the people who pay a subscription get longer. 😏
She starts off. I am broken, exhausted, knackered, her head is ready to explode from reading scripts and going on TT, her brain has been worked so hard.🤭
Moaning about the songs again. She’s stressed.👍
She has balls’d her lines up and made stuff up (hopes no one noticed)
Forgot the words to a song and was relying on Lucy to carry her.
The day she recorded this (late Monday) took kids to cinema, Liverpool Winter Wonderland, when really she just wanted to be at home, in bed and not talk to anyone.
Both of them have had hard weeks juggling everything 🙄 but dedicated to doing the pod.
Blaming Bunny for changing the password on her phone, so she’s had 5 days without a phone (except Bunny didn’t go up until she finished school, so that doesn’t add up) 😡 so she’s had to buy another new phone 😡😡😡 and another new number 🤔
SFP has had to take her calls from everyone. SFP is stressed over moving.
KP now complaining her eyes are red, she’s very white as not had any sunbeds, not had nails done, forgot her make up bag. She gets 45 minutes for lunch, so she went to Boots and picked a load of makeup, so looked tit in panto, so was going to buy a load more.
Just bought a Christmas tree for £30, Bunny saying it’s not got any baubles, but KP doesn’t give a duck, at least it’s a tree.
So she’s going to wrap presents tonight, as next day off is Christmas Day, she’s got the biggest headache.
She is writing her book.
Christmas Day she’s staying in Liverpool on Christmas Day. Says she’s exhausted again. She’s not cooking, going to get a takeaway curry.
Brother Dan is in Thailand.
She’s shitting herself again about the panto.
SFP says she’s got removals in to pack for her, KP has the cheek to call her a lazy bleeping witch, this is from the woman who can’t wash her own hair!
KP reckons she is organised chaos and knows where everything is.
She’s had to buy a massager from John Lewis as her back and feet are in agony.
The cast of the panto are so supportive. They are definitely carrying her. The costumes are the best of the best.
She’s knackered and stressed (has she mentioned this yet)
She’s exhausted, she gave up vaping for one day and she’s back on it.
Apologising for moaning, reckons she has Harvey coming up this week, so has to deal with that. Mentions stress again, the other 2 kids don’t stop arguing, then Princess is coming up.
Viewers questions.
One Christmas wish? Her reply a Christmas on her own (I’m sure that could be arranged 🤣)
She wants to do nothing on Christmas Day, not even going to clear the mess up, she doesn’t care what it looks like, she’s going to have me time.
She’s got ALL the kids here, in an apartment, 2 bed apartment, she can’t wait for NYE and she’s doing nothing for that. She doesn’t care.
She’s lost her voice
Highlights this year…she’s had so many serious behind the scenes dramas going on 🤔🤣 the up side, she’s got through all she has, she’s achieved a lot, as well as having all the kids, lots of things have come her way, I’ve had the stresses, but I’m still here, she’s excited for next year. She begs for nice headlines next year, she hasn’t had any bad headlines for the panto (oh yes you did)
Big party next year, she will look younger as she gets older. 🙄
Her stresses next year, Harvey if he’s going to stay at college or not, deal with the kids schools. ( She didn’t mention her bankruptcy)
She is focusing on HER career next year and get back riding the horses.
Live pod tour next year.
Never underestimate the Pricey
They are both knackered.
Her head is knackered
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lots she wants to tell, but can’t until next year
Begging for subscribers to VIP
I'm sure you already have but I hope that you're passing on she has another new number and Bunny has got the blame AGAIN, despite the dodgy timeline!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure you already have but I hope that you're passing on she has another new number and Bunny has got the blame AGAIN, despite the dodgy timeline!
When Bunty is grown up I look forward to her Book - "Mummy Dearest" - detailing all the stuff she got blamed for over the terrible years incarcerated at the crappy Shack and the filth and squalor she and her brother lived in under a leaky roof, knee-deep in dogshit, the ghosts swirling around, innumerable strangers wandering about the dump, all those "Noo Daddies"..................................
It'll outsell any of skanky's utter bilge & LIES thats for sure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks DC, well written as always. Very much appreciated
Thank you DC for the run down on the latest crapfest. So she's staying in Liverpool for Xmas. Stopping Kieran from seeing the kids (as if she would let him anyway). So many lie's in the latest update of her crap life.
My good friend is a make-up artist for Glyndebourne & everyone know's, because of the lights etc, you use theatrical make-up on stage, NOT make up you buy from Boots. Even the simplest of thing's she can't tell the truth.
Has Kieran managed to stop her taking picture's of the kids? Because you can bet your life, IF she took kids anywhere like Winter Wonderland, she would be using their pictures for publicity & cash. Probably NEVER happened, nor the cinema.
WHY did Mr PP try & blag a removal van, when KFP states the Frumpy Dumpling had one? More :poop: .
As for needing a massager for her back & feet, more likely the weight of those massive, nippless tit's being carried around. Her knee's will give way soon, too.
Think this saying is very apt for this con artist.
1703144673827.png

---
Like's to make sure everyone is aware she's LOST/BROKEN another phone. Police can't get info, if she's sending nasty messages. Handy that. :poop: . She tried to do that with the Alex court case. She has drawers of old phone's & uses 2-3 at a time. She know's all the CON'S. How does she get a mobile contract, as a bankrupt?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Stage make-up is totally different to the muck skank plasters herself with but she'll be well-used to the techniques of having it trowelled onto her ugly face.
So do we assume here that skank does not have a Make-Up Artiste at her beck and call and that (horrors!) she's both had to BUY her own Polyfiller and trowel it on herself? OMG! The shame of it! This Panto superstar having the indignity of Doin' Stuff for 'erself?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Thank you DC for the run down on the latest crapfest. So she's staying in Liverpool for Xmas. Stopping Kieran from seeing the kids (as if she would let him anyway). So many lie's in the latest update of her crap life.
My good friend is a make-up artist for Glyndebourne & everyone know's, because of the lights etc, you use theatrical make-up on stage, NOT make up you buy from Boots. Even the simplest of thing's she can't tell the truth.
Has Kieran managed to stop her taking picture's of the kids? Because you can bet your life, IF she took kids anywhere like Winter Wonderland, she would be using their pictures for publicity & cash. Probably NEVER happened, nor the cinema.
WHY did Mr PP try & blag a removal van, when KFP states the Frumpy Dumpling had one? More :poop: .
As for needing a massager for her back & feet, more likely the weight of those massive, nippless tit's being carried around. Her knee's will give way soon, too.
Think this saying is very apt for this con artist. View attachment 2642782
---

Like's to make sure everyone is aware she's LOST/BROKEN another phone. Police can't get info, if she's sending nasty messages. Handy that. :poop: . She tried to do that with the Alex court case. She has drawers of old phone's & uses 2-3 at a time. She know's all the CON'S. How does she get a mobile contract, as a bankrupt?
Well we know she's conned her way into a Starling account under whatever name so getting a phone is nothing is it?

Reactions: 25
It's so sad. Everyone I know with primary school age children does their absolute best to give them a magical day- people who work far harder and with far less than KP go above and beyond to give their kids the best time. Imagine the lovely family Christmas they would have had with K&M. Instead they are stuck with their miserable mum who will spend the whole day moaning about how tired she is, won't make any effort and will expect them to run around after her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Think this saying is very apt for this con artist. View attachment 2642782
---

I assumed the van he was grifting is for him and AFP to move stuff up to Sophie's new place. Wasn't the motorhome on the MMs driveway just temporary?. Sophie did have everything boxed and said she was moved in yesterday so I don't think it was for them.

Reactions: 22
Random thoughts before bed 😁

So let’s look at the hurdles she has to overcome to get on this All Stars I’m A Celeb show

1. They are supposed to have psych tests. She has admitted to serious MH issues, says she is a regular at the Priory, has weekly therapy sessions, says she is ADHD…..if she passed ITV’s psych tests, then they don’t do psych tests, she cannot pass them.
  2. Her poorly trotters. The programme is very physical, if she passes the physical criteria, she has no foot injury. ITV insurance will be all over this.
  3. She has criticised ITV over the alleged r***, are ITV going to forgive this and send her back to SA where she says this happened, and after she said they didn’t support her.
  4. ITV say that they don’t platform Only Fans people, again are they changing their rules.
  5. ITV are reeling from Farage and Hancock bringing in heavy criticism on recent shows particularly Farage, resulting in lower viewing figures. Do they really want another highly diverse personality, hated by many, bringing in more criticism.
  6. Filming is around 3 weeks, with time added around that, so you looking at a month away from her two young children she looks after full time. That’s a long time away, especially with a custody court case swirling around her.
  7. Bankruptcy in February, a whole can of worms there ITV, big risk platforming her after that I’d say.
  8. She has a ❄ problem, if it is to believed she failed ❄ tests, she will have to reveal this, and that will be a big no from insurance again.
  9. The vaping, she’s addicted. Again this must breach their rules, no way can she give that up for a month.
  10. SHE IS NOT GOING IN 😁
Get Kieran in I say, followed by an evil cackle 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Get Kieran in I say, followed by an evil cackle 🤭🤭🤭
YESSSSSSSS! That really would piss her off to the extreme :)
You do realise though that he would only get on there because of "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and how he has used Her Name for Fame and is still doing so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t know what she’s going on about. There is no Winter Wonderland in Liverpool this year and the ice skating event ended a while ago. She’ll be claiming she saw Elvis busking outside Primark next!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Stage make-up is totally different to the muck skank plasters herself with but she'll be well-used to the techniques of having it trowelled onto her ugly face.
So do we assume here that skank does not have a Make-Up Artiste at her beck and call and that (horrors!) she's both had to BUY her own Polyfiller and trowel it on herself? OMG! The shame of it! This Panto superstar having the indignity of Doin' Stuff for 'erself?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Well we know she's conned her way into a Starling account under whatever name so getting a phone is nothing is it?
IF she's got the Starling 'Connect' card, she could give Bunny access to that. So could be used up to a maximum of £200 spend limit. So she obviously allows Bunny to use it to buy rubbish online. (Who would allow an 8/9 year old access to online purchases?). Sure bankruptcy will be interested in the transactions going in/out of this account. This won't be the account she uses to pay for holidays etc. She will have other accounts where large sums are deposited. Bankruptcy will be wanting to see where the funds from TV shows/appearances, money earned from Redtop/magazine articles & especially the £60K from the panto. Still don't believe she's being paid that. Bankruptcy will need to see the contracts too, to confirm what's been agreed to what's been deposited (well you would hope so, but not holding my breath).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
SHE stopped the contact of the kids, NOT the court. You don't seem to understand where Dolly is coming from. If you read the Wiki the facts are there. The kids went to Thailand with her & she stopped Kieran seeing them on return. Bunny has has some (very little ) contact. Then KFP started throwing allegation's out to police & authorities about Kieran. ALL charge's she made against Kieran have been cleared.
That's correct, and regardless of police charges being dropped,courts will engage PD12J so it is a long process and allegations have to ben investigated by courts.The charges can be dropped and you can still have facts found against you as family courts work on balance of probability .. sonthe fact they are still.not back to pre allegations contact they shared,this didn't happen.Plus since kids are older their wishes and feelings will.matter and if KP is brainwashing them..that's another difficult hurdle he has to overcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I do hope the Bankruptcy lot are going to land on the thing like a ton of bricks given her flagrant Not-Giving-A-tit Attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I assumed the van he was grifting is for him and AFP to move stuff up to Sophie's new place. Wasn't the motorhome on the MMs driveway just temporary?. Sophie did have everything boxed and said she was moved in yesterday so I don't think it was for them.
Can you imagine the new neighbours. Suddenly Frumpy Dumpling & loud, 'Arry appear. Then a motorhome with Mr PP & AFP turn up outside. Wonder if there's enough 'room in the Inn', for PP & AFP to have a room or will they still be kipping outside in the motorhome? Kent is a long journey each day for PP to carry on doing his fencing. Approx 1.5 hours drive. But then again, so is IOW ! AFP will be pulling her hair out, phoning Mr PP every hour, to find out what he's up to. Bet she's got his phone tracked in case he's 'sniffing around' any women.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
sorry but that does not make sense if it is a good enough reason for Kieron to be stopped from seeing the kids because someone as made allegations(never any chargers stick) why is it not good enough that people have made allegations towards her care of the kids and even worse she actually puts it all out there on her media sites for everyone to see so why are the kids still in her care(i think it is more to do with the so called social worker she had in her pocket lying even murders get access to their kids(nothing that as been reported in the media is bad enough to keep the kids from their dad)
Wasn't there an actual incident in Kieran House which clearly was dramatised by KP?Do you think public reports KP to social services? Anx how easy is it for social to dismiss this since she is a known public figure? Pete had several proceedings with her and Kieran cannot afford going to court,and it is not up to public but parents to take actions.Kieram can't afford expensive litigation,he is struggling as it is using F4justice which hopefully is now over as he is better off as LIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been posted

Yep she's definitely going to appear in it. Note the multiple quotes from sources in ITV. In fact she's going to appear in it right after Bewful Yung Gel Lauren Goodyear Blimp returns to TOWIE.

Oh wait I've been on the Christmas sherry already. Honestly Edna you must try harder with your efforts to make her beloved by the TV audience.

Anyone think that ITV have taken a leaf out of Pete's books by totally refusing to rise to the Grinch that stole the kids for Christmas and longer? I think they are on full scale "ignore the narc" mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.