Katie Price #34 Scamming and lying is her mum really dying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend sent me a story, I thought of Katie and pointy chin. Pointy chin wearing knickers...
IMG-20210207-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@265
To save space and not bore other people I'll put the nutty post in spoilers. I'll highlight the names and you just never know, you might have got a mention.:m FFS don't say which one you are tho.;) The walls have ears.
I don't think I was on DS at the time of the MAD POST, I didn't really recognise any of the user names, that was a nasty post.

Anyway, I'm home, online and catching up on today's vomit inducting events from S and W.

But it looks like I need to start a new thread so I better get my arse in gear!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I was on DS at the time of the MAD POST, I didn't really recognise any of the user names, that was a nasty post.

Anyway, I'm home, online and catching up on today's vomit inducting events from S and W.

But it looks like I need to start a new thread so I better get my arse in gear!
Yes, get on with it Captain 🤣🤣 I did have a good old titter at that post I must say 🤣🤣 ''New balls please'' 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
NEW THREAD!! Sorry it was done in a rush, I will have to grovel to Pink Squirrel now begging for forgiveness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.