Katie Price #34 Scamming and lying is her mum really dying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both A1 cunts.☹
She’d need to soak them for a week before she washes them.

Yus my dear!

You were a rum lad all those years with Babs Windsor. You had the dirtiest laugh going.
Believe it or not, even though I'm an old bird people remember me for my dirty laugh!

I call myself Sid because my late old dad looked just like Sid James, wore a trilby and signed autographs in Manchester pubs (mainly for American and Japanese tourists) as Sid James for free drinks. Mad thing is he had an Irish accent but no one noticed!

Ditto, my brother-in-law did the same in the late 80's/90's as he looked like Barry McGuigan but with a Manc accent not Irish! Learnt from his father in law!

The number of times I had to pick them up!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah bless - he can't use his fork properly. A fork is not a food shovel - I cringe when I see people who have never learnt to use cutlery properly. Americans are the worst I've ever seen but seems we have imported that too.
I'm with you Liar. Even though I dragged myself up by my bra straps it's not hard to understand how to use cutlery correctly.

Anyone with any intelligence knows, tea, soup and dessert spoons. Ditto butter, fish and general knives.

Forks, unless you're having fish less so.

I'm a bit OCD but I hate it when people hold their forks like shovels and knives upside down.

Troglodyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.