Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhereisPrecious

Can I please have positive thoughts and prayers my way my son had bad car accident he is out of icu now in trauma ward, so thankful I still have my son, for a bit we thought we would lose him, losing his dad was hard enough I can not go thru this again. The police, fireys (as he had to be cut out of car) and Drs are amazed he is slowing waking up has no broken bones, minor bleeding on brain and no spinal injuries, I am blessed and happy but cant stop crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ecosse

VIP Member
I also don't understand why the media are continuing to give her airspace? GMB, ffs. With Susannah Reid ACTUALLY uttering the words, "she's a great mum." I mean, REALLY? Why do they all choose to ignore the obvious facts that none of her children even live with her, and not many "great mums" will have got themselves banned from their children's primary school premises for calling parents and staff there, cunts. In front of small children. And when Masterchef airs, she will repeat the lie that she "cooks for 5 fussy kids every night" and NO ONE will call her out on it, but will allow her to perpetuate the myth.
It makes me angry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsEms

VIP Member
I am not a dog owner but I love dogs and I'm pissed at poor blade being caged like that.
I think an email to the company that supplied Blade could do with a few emails. I'm not usually one reporting people but when it comes to animals I'm on it. I'm going to do it tomorrow...my Alfred agrees😉

• Heart
Reactions: 30

liar liar

VIP Member
RSPCA would be better.
Because they've done a great job so far in stopping KP having 'pets'... NOT.

I have always expected her to start dating a women for the attention
Me too!

This is my doggie Shadow - he's 12 now. He was abandoned outside our gate in Cyprus ... He's in his fave top as it stopped it scratching his stitches lol.

shadow (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MrsEms

VIP Member
Poor blade. That fencing is totally wrong for a dog!
My dogs are my babies, they would never be shut out the garden treated like that. Honestly it really bothered me today. I have 3 teenagers and 2 dogs, you will always find the dogs on our laps or at the end of the kids beds chilling!
I'm being watched right now...🤣
20210509_190340.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I think she’s met her match with Carl (I’m not with her for fame’) Woods. I actually feel (slightly) sorry for her. It’s blatantly obvious why he’s with her. I feel he’s biding his time to get more well known via Katie and the pathetic media. He’s also cruel to Harvey and I remember a video of him teasing Precious when she was a puppy. It was clear the poor puppy was confused and just wanted a nice fuss made of her. I have very bad vibes about this wannabe… perhaps we all get what we deserve eventually.
I think she’s met her match with Carl (I’m not with her for fame’) Woods. I actually feel (slightly) sorry for her. It’s blatantly obvious why he’s with her. I feel he’s biding his time to get more well known via Katie and the pathetic media. He’s also cruel to Harvey and I remember a video of him teasing Precious when she was a puppy. It was clear the poor puppy was confused and just wanted a nice fuss made of her. I have very bad vibes about this wannabe… perhaps we all get what we deserve eventually.
I've not even been gone a week but I can't let the treatment of Blade lay.

Skanky and Wanky were doing my head in with their lies, contemptuous treatment of her kids, the law, so called 'fans' who they'll happily rip off, his bullying of Harvey which she allows and this morning the video of her cackling whilst Harvey swears.

I like to think I'm a tenacious old bird but this is so wrong. RSPCA will turn a blind eye if he's 'catered for' but is he? I can't see any evidence of food/water bowls, area to have a wee etc. just stuck behind a makeshift fence.

They are the absolute scum of the earth.

I'm also astonished that Clearblue who clearly adores Little Sid (his only redeeming feature) thinks this is OK.

I'm a big dog lover and I fear for that dog.

I've contacted the RSPCA and now searching to find the people who 'supplied' Blade.

Meanwhile l have a skulk of foxes living in my garden with cubs. Live on the canal so think they are living of the wildlife. My dog Dudley (below) is a King Charles Spaniel but has 'little dog syndrome' thinks he's a Rottweiler is trying to take them on. Nightmare!!!

Oh and Liar Liar, thanks for the bacon butty! But it was Nados Piri Piri Mayo on the napkin. I'm posh me!

Big Sid is back fighting my chums!!!

Love you all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

VIP Member
I just did a screen cap from carwashes stories.....

cole09may01.png

Dwayne Dibley anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello my friends 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I promise I pop in and leave a pic once in a while, I can't read every individual comment sadly and I hate not leaving a reaction emoji for ones I've read.
I won't be active at all for a week because of hoilday but I pop on sometime not long after to let you know how I'm getting on and send you all a Pom pic so I still be around..it just won't be daily.
Back soon 💖💖💖❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Penguin86

VIP Member
Summary:
She's engaged but not divorced
She's playing renovation barbie in a house that she wrecked
Still owes loads of money
They are both a pair of trowels

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I had the winning thread title on page 48....but I'm not 1 to hold a grudge (throws self on floor & has a paddy) 😜🤣

This comment in the fail has made me absolutely howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

So I think the general consensus is the engagement is a naughty big fib 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

peeko

VIP Member
I' m loving this sing song was going to bed But opened another bottle ,some certain people on here are a Bad Influence 😀
A little Bit of Peter in my Life
A Little Bit of Alex by my side
A little bit of danny is all i need
A little bit of leandro is what i see
A little bit of kris in the sun
A little bit of kieron all night long
A little bit of cole here i do sing
loads and loads of fucking rings
Skanky no 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25