Katie Price #34 Scamming and lying is her mum really dying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fun day it has been with dogs and kitties coming out from behind our keyboards! Let's hear it for our furry friends - hip, hip, hooray!!! 🎉
It's great, we can see that all of our furry friends are truly loved, happy and well looked after.😊🥰

If any of Katie's minions etc see these pictures, this is how you look after your family pets. They become part of your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've not even been gone a week but I can't let the treatment of Blade lay.

Skanky and Wanky were doing my head in with their lies, contemptuous treatment of her kids, the law, so called 'fans' who they'll happily rip off, his bullying of Harvey which she allows and this morning the video of her cackling whilst Harvey swears.

I like to think I'm a tenacious old bird but this is so wrong. RSPCA will turn a blind eye if he's 'catered for' but is he? I can't see any evidence of food/water bowls, area to have a wee etc. just stuck behind a makeshift fence.

They are the absolute scum of the earth.

I'm also astonished that Clearblue who clearly adores Little Sid (his only redeeming feature) thinks this is OK.

I'm a big dog lover and I fear for that dog.

I've contacted the RSPCA and now searching to find the people who 'supplied' Blade.

Meanwhile l have a skulk of foxes living in my garden with cubs. Live on the canal so think they are living of the wildlife. My dog Dudley (below) is a King Charles Spaniel but has 'little dog syndrome' thinks he's a Rottweiler is trying to take them on. Nightmare!!!

Oh and Liar Liar, thanks for the bacon butty! But it was Nados Piri Piri Mayo on the napkin. I'm posh me!

Big Sid is back fighting my chums!!!

Love you all.
Would like remind people, anyone who has Pet Dogs that go anywhere near foxes , or where they have been , I would strongly make sure they are up to date with their Vaccinations , Flea and worm Treatments

Reactions: 13
Are they brothers?

Ooh she's a lady - so pretty 😁
Yes they are brothers, but complete opposites, one outgoing, one shy and nervous. They have their routines and they won’t settle until both are in and had their dinner. The fluffy one likes to sleep on my pillow, the other by my legs, it can get a tad warm sometimes, bless them. 🤣

Ok team Krusty , so after a few emails to Eve Appeal and Miss Pap regarding the red bikini shot and her saying she is an ambassador for cervical cancer .... this one is for you our lovely Dolly
Get that pot passed round peeps... she has the worst management going, who just spend their time constantly digging her out of situations and lying for her. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes they are brothers, but complete opposites, one outgoing, one shy and nervous. They have their routines and they won’t settle until both are in and had their dinner. The fluffy one likes to sleep on my pillow, the other by my legs, it can get a tad warm sometimes, bless them. 🤣

Get that pot passed round peeps...
Well and truly pissed that charity of has Krusty . She should be ashamed of herself . Oh well one for team Krusty as she has been made to remove the post 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Now she's playing the mental health card. Thought she went to the Priory for her coke habit?! 🤔🙄
And her alcoholism. She couldn’t care less about anyone else. She cheated on Kris. What about his mental health?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok team Krusty , so after a few emails to Eve Appeal and Miss Pap regarding the red bikini shot and her saying she is an ambassador for cervical cancer .... this one is for you our lovely Dolly
Excellent - could do with more of this! Does she have to make an apology or does the Scum/Daily Fail, etc.?

Reactions: 12
HOW?
When I went bankrupt. I literally had to eat cut price baked beans. I could only put the boiler on for hot water once a day. No hair cuts, new anything... how is she doing this???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Evening Krusties ❤ still catching up but oh my word, thank you all for sharing your beautiful, properly loved furry friends.

If I'm not too late @liar liar and @Pink Squirrel I like your third suggestion my friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

FFS This woman's spending is clearly out of control...
HOW?
When I went bankrupt. I literally had to eat cut price baked beans. I could only put the boiler on for hot water once a day. No hair cuts, new anything... how is she doing this???

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Get that pot passed round peeps... she has the worst management going, who just spend their time constantly digging her out of situations and lying for her. 😡
The worst lie she’s told for a few year’s,getting worse pwicy. The mail should take on this story.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well and truly pissed that charity of has Krusty . She should be ashamed of herself . Oh well one for team Krusty as she has been made to remove the post 👍🤣
This is fab news 👏👏👏 a small victory in amongst her tsunami of tit and lies, bloody well done ❤🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Excellent - could do with more of this! Does she have to make an apology or does the Scum/Daily Fail, etc.?
I have no idea , I doubt it though . She probably won’t even care . Felt sorry for the charity though as they admitted they hadn’t done there research properly. It’s a good cause close to our hearts and didn’t like emailing them . They were very grateful. At least they did something about it which is good .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.