Katie Price #34 Scamming and lying is her mum really dying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okies gtz on your thread title - anyone want to do a quick summary?

Sorry - I forgot to write stuff down - well done @Uppompey for the rushed thread title - we were swept away by her GMB visit earlier...........

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cannot believe the wedding dress photo on last thread. Saying hello, catching up, moved on from another thread....is it common etiquette across all?

Reactions: 9
Summary:
She's engaged but not divorced
She's playing renovation barbie in a house that she wrecked
Still owes loads of money
They are both a pair of trowels

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Flipping Eck it's taken me this long to catch up! Thanks for the new thread Liar & well done Pompey on the title 👏❤

Didn't get chance to say on the last thread @Cloud Chaser lovely to see you and thank you as always for your valued updates ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re hashing stories is skankys game but slitty eyed coles not in it for fame,
will he ever reveal his true agenda to be honest I think he’s a bender.
God job manky likes it up the arse, how long can they go on with this never ending farce.
On telly this morning like a couple of pricks Cole giving it large like a dog with 2 dicks.
she says she’s in love what a bleeping hoot, she’ll only ever be in love with herself the conceited narcissistic boot.

No way that bottle can’t be empty already 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
God, she really is putting on a brave face isn’t she......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙄 she can’t speak English let alone Scottish.

yes well done Pompey 🥳
Well that was just..... Well just utter shite. 💩And me and everyone in my country had a meeting and we all agree, - Kate don't give up the day job - whatever that is 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Home now, I don't know what has happened but I am about to find out.

Thanks to @liar liar for starting the thread plus thanks to @Yel for stepping in
with the previous thread.

Now then, what the duck happened that made the Krusties post over 8 pages eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.