Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kourtneykool

VIP Member
---

Oh, I missed this :coffee: Helena BT, can anyone enlighten me please? 😬
---
Look at Winepig’s post #419 on this thread.

Wonder if Kipper will get a TT live done this week as promised on her IG stories a few days ago or is that yet another lie that will not come to fruition.

Reactions: 15
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.
'They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.'

Apologies if you think I'm being unreasonable but you chose that word and the implication of the sentence is there.... as in 'that' being the entirety. If you think I've tried to pick a fight then fine, what can I do. I didn't pick that sentence out of thin air or invent it. Have a nice Christmas.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Surely that's an old Newsletter? Jett not been at school over a year to show current handwriting, and Bunny threatening behaviour on YT towards another child she actually NAMED?
Nope, it's new. The christmas newsletter online. Google the incident of KP and MP at the school gates and the village where the school is, is mentioned. Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed put the school name here

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Looks like it was done on the cheap by the producers, the cast looks like they've just finished drama school and this is their first "part" in anything so they have something on their CV's bippo is there every year because he's already advertising next year's panto so think skank was the only token zlister they could get their hands on for the star, wonder if edna knows the producers from her children in need work and thats why skank got the offer but its gone tits up with the latest shitstorm. 🤣
And also because she is cheap to hire

• Haha

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I don't believe she is being paid anywhere near that much, that's just her lying ... ascfor the dressing room, I feel sorry for the other person having to listen to the non stop screeching and probably having to see her naked hideous nipple free carved up body and makeup / filter free face every day ... it has never looked like an expensive production to me, no big stars, small cast, short run, done on the cheap
The reason the motorhome is parked on the driveway of MM is that AFP can't live in the house as it';s full of flies & filthy. There is dog piss & shit everywhere. Nothing to do with having 'colds'. We have seen picture's of AFP inside the MM with Crawl. I assume these are 'set up' picture's to show SS that her & Mr PP are around when the kids are there. It's one lie after another with this bunch of grifters. Don't know how they can remember what lie's they tell.
I didnt think amy would wsnt to s
Take away the 'support staff' and this is what you get.... including scruffy trousers...

View attachment 2629148
I'm not going to read anything into this, because the Mutant NEVER get's called out on anything. Literally would get away with murder :mad:

With regard to AFP living in the motorhome, in grounds of MM. It's odd, because it doesn't look like their Broadmark Lane, Rustington property has sold. Showing listed again Dec 2023. Plus the property in IOW they wanted, is still up for sale, not under offer for either properties! House Price History (rightmove.co.uk)
---

I never saw her smoke at all. It seem's to be something she started when she met Crawl. Plus the drugs, tattoo's & surgeries are out of control since she met him. Great influence he's clearly been for her.
I'm not going to read anything into this, because the Mutant NEVER get's called out on anything. Literally would get away with murder :mad:

With regard to AFP living in the motorhome, in grounds of MM. It's odd, because it doesn't look like their Broadmark Lane, Rustington property has sold. Showing listed again Dec 2023. Plus the property in IOW they wanted, is still up for sale, not under offer for either properties! House Price History (rightmove.co.uk)
---

I never saw her smoke at all. It seem's to be something she started when she met Crawl. Plus the drugs, tattoo's & surgeries are out of control since she met him. Great influence he's clearly been for her.
Did you know of her taking ❄ back then?

Does the board say SOLD or SALE AGREED?
Definitely says SOLD but not looked closely as to whether or not it's got sale agreed or subject to contract in small print or anything else written underneath SOLD. Unfortunately I cant check till next Friday as away visiting friends.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
A BrainDead decides to publicly express their thoughts on the swearing bracelet B bought her mother online……I don’t think these people can be fixed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2632677
Is this MoRon operating under a pseudonym? :unsure:
---
Currently reading AFP’s book. How many excuses can a person make for their child’s behaviour? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she's excusing herself & her own behaviour for creating this vile POS to start with
---
Preferably two
But but.................... dem Trotterz iz awlreddy Browkern innit?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Oh here we go again with a spot of "Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an' me Mentawl 'Elf and dem bastids at ITV agen!!"
I was going through a breakdown on Loose Women says Katie Price - but insists ITV ‘never knew’ | The Sun

Last edited:
  • Sick

helptheaged

VIP Member
I've a soft spot for @Helena-botham-farter... she keeps a close eye on KH IG feed and is good at spotting clues and theorising about what is going on. She also tolerated my KH posts on this thread for a lot longer than she should have (!), and posts regularly on the KH thread that I set up too as people were understandably bored of me talking about him here.
---
The school newsletter says that Jett has won an award for his handwriting. I thought he wasn't attending? Is he doing distance learning from home? Confused. Bunny received one of the weekly awards for kindness
Is the newsletter an old one? Or a new one

Reactions: 14

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I do wish people wouldn't keep trashing vaping - it could put people off switching from smoking to vaping.

Vaping is far safer than smoking. It got me away from a long smoking habit which no other method would work.

Skank has been pictured smoking in the past, so it is the only positive health thing I have ever seen her do and is much safer for the kids around her too not having to breathe in secondhand smoke.
Hmmm I wouldn’t say 100% safe, someone almost died from popcorn lung. Katie is a knob. She jumps on any bandwagon.
---
Nicotine isn't dangerous - its the tar and other chemicals from burning tobacco which is dangerous.

Anyway I need to stop getting wound up by this.
Nicotine is addictive, people get addicted to smoking so technically it is dangerous.

anyway what’s this about her being sent down..

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Nope, there'll be no half-hearted condolences from me.
My post will be along the lines of:
"Ding-dong, the enabling old bat has finally done us all a favour by popping her clogs. She never helped the kid's welfare, but believed in Kippers' shit. She was the genetic template for the abomination that is KP. She grifted all her life, and demanded a noo lung despite being over the recommended age for a transplant.
So as Harvey would say...
FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.
I’m sorry but this did make me giggle a little bit… your last bit… 🤭

• Haha