Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
As we know the thing allegedly suffers from terrible stage fright so it must be bricking it whilst necking voddy from the bottle and taking a few sneak toots when Panto Dame isn't looking.
Personally I hope this is a right royal shambles - not because of the rest of the cast but for the imbecile who signed skanky up to ruin the production for everybody and the thing itself. They'll find out what a pile of talentless crap they've had inflicted on them shortly :)

Panto of course is notorious for interaction & participation with the audience. You don't suppose F4J are going to heckle the thing after which it will launch into one at them with its usual finesse, you know, F Words aplenty in a "Family Show"?
Suck my dick!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I think we can see that Junior wants nothing to do with the psychotic old bat, even when she baits him with rubbish about his performing rap and dancing at her Fammerly Kwissmiss Do. Ots just horendous what that sc
Absolutely, it's clear that Junior is sick of her - Kieran could tap into that. Junior probably cares about B&J too and could help Kieran

Reactions: 10

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well I think most schools have finished
When will the kids be joining her and who will take them and look after them

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran is no longer stepdad to Junior and probably hasn't had contact with him for a long time. There's no logical reason for Kieran to "reach out" to an 18 year old lad, and as Junior avoids his birth incubator like the plague, how could he even approach his 2 siblings who live with the incubator and are watched like hawks by Skankerella? She'd go off her nut if either of the younger 2 disclosed that they had a message from their dad passed on by elder brother, her wrath exploding would make Krakatoa look like a damp squib!
It might do the kids and Kieran some good in the round though, and terrify KP. J&B are Junior's flesh and blood at the end of the day

Louie123

Hey guys sorry I don’t keep up on KP’s threads as they move so fast! Are her and SB still an item?? Haven’t seen / heard much about them lately. What’s the latest?? x

Reactions: 9

Wilkco

VIP Member
Couple of quick questions as I'm busy working (for a change 😝 😅 )

1. Who is the JL referred to whose podcast kipper was on?
2. Sophie said the panto organisers discussed which songs they gave to KP - Is sophie her agent now or something? Why would the organisers be talking to SFP about songs instead of kipper? Did SFP negotiate the alleged 60k fee - did she leak to press?
3. Don't know how I missed this & feel a bit ick for asking - but what is tampongate? 😮

cheers all x
JL is Jamie Laing of Made in Chelsea.

Reactions: 9