Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Couple of quick questions as I'm busy working (for a change 😝 😅 )

1. Who is the JL referred to whose podcast kipper was on?
2. Sophie said the panto organisers discussed which songs they gave to KP - Is sophie her agent now or something? Why would the organisers be talking to SFP about songs instead of kipper? Did SFP negotiate the alleged 60k fee - did she leak to press?
3. Don't know how I missed this & feel a bit ick for asking - but what is tampongate? 😮

cheers all x

• Haha
Reactions: 16

KK77

VIP Member
On this topic...If anything did happen to KP, what would the reaction be on this thread? Would it be 'condolences to the family', 'I'm glad', or silence?

I'd probably say something like 'it's sad for any family to lose a loved one, but I didn't like this woman when she was alive and that hasn't changed'.
I would say who is she going to blame this time!

• Haha

Justhereforthetea2

I'm not going to read anything into this, because the Mutant NEVER get's called out on anything. Literally would get away with murder :mad:

With regard to AFP living in the motorhome, in grounds of MM. It's odd, because it doesn't look like their Broadmark Lane, Rustington property has sold. Showing listed again Dec 2023. Plus the property in IOW they wanted, is still up for sale, not under offer for either properties! House Price History (rightmove.co.uk)
---

I never saw her smoke at all. It seem's to be something she started when she met Crawl. Plus the drugs, tattoo's & surgeries are out of control since she met him. Great influence he's clearly been for her.
There are massive delays with registration at the Land Registry - can take months to get a sale registered and Rightmove sold data is taken from the LR register - so it probably won't show there for a while

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It might do the kids and Kieran some good in the round though, and terrify KP. J&B are Junior's flesh and blood at the end of the day
If I was junior and wanted to communicate with my co-siblings I would send them a lovely Christmas/Birthday card with a secret note in it!

• Heart

kpsceptic

I'm not going to read anything into this, because the Mutant NEVER get's called out on anything. Literally would get away with murder :mad:

With regard to AFP living in the motorhome, in grounds of MM. It's odd, because it doesn't look like their Broadmark Lane, Rustington property has sold. Showing listed again Dec 2023. Plus the property in IOW they wanted, is still up for sale, not under offer for either properties! House Price History (rightmove.co.uk)
---

I never saw her smoke at all. It seem's to be something she started when she met Crawl. Plus the drugs, tattoo's & surgeries are out of control since she met him. Great influence he's clearly been for her.
I hope someone buys the house on the IOW quick so she can't get her hands on it. Last thing I want are them being a mile away from me...lol They would probably have to shop where I am as Yarmouth has very few shops - a good bakery though. I just hope somone else grabs the house before she can get the sale of her place through and she buys the place.

• Haha

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I know it’s only a 20 second clip, but going by that I think we can ignore that person who said she was great 🤦🏽‍♀️ as you say she’s all over the place in that clip, does a twirl in the wrong direction, the dancing and her arm movements are out of coordination with the others, as is her clapping, she deffo was not great in that clip 😁
---

HaHa we’ve written the same thing 😁
Great minds think alike, eh? ❤

• Heart

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
As much as I want her to be heckled this isn't the way forward - there are going to be families and kids who have saved and are looking forward to their Christmas treat - whilst I would say they are stupid for going to see her its bigger than that, it is an expensive pantomime for people to enjoy ...
I was just about to say this!

maggie-moo

VIP Member
😂 :rolleyes: Hopefully some journos in there, plus a fair few rubber neckers looking to see her make a fool of herself. I can't believe for one minute she has that many genuine fans!
She doesn't, I doubt Skank being in it increases the ticket sales to any other year. So don't flatter her.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I cannot stop laughing. This pic reminds me of the AbFab episode in Paris when Pats can't let go of all the tired old modeling poses from the '60's.
Hey! I’ve still got it you know! I’m 39!
---
As much as Keanu is wonderful as John Wick, Halle Berry and her dogs steal the middle part of JW3, she and her dogs are fierce ❤😁

Back on topic, another day passes with virtually zero promotion of this Panto, the ‘star’ completely hidden away, it’s mad, they must now think hiring her was a big big big mistake 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Hey! John wick makes that film lol. Without him there would be no Halle berry!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Private2407

Chatty Member
All the kids for Xmas and then P and her BF are going up to Liverpool for a week….. hmm we are going to be swamped with pics!!
I bet PA hates that as KFP will almost encourage them sharing a room as she's 16 & sees it as perfectly normal & legal!! where PA wouldn't allow that...& rightly so!
---
BRING IT.

For those who don’t think F4J should disrupt a family panto - the panto producers should have done better research than employing this POS. Or maybe they did and don’t care what kind of person she is.

Janey Godley got fired for some historic racist tweets (rightfully so) and this POS has an extensive criminal record and is allowed to carry on???
Because any press coverage is seen as good.....even if it's not!!
---
aa

She's even worse than that.
View attachment 2632406
I've NEVER EVER seen her drink from a Water bottle 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15