Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
A 9 year old shouldn't even have access to credit cards to buy goods online. Let alone an obscene bracelet. What the hell else is arriving at the house?
Good for Kieran, Kipper just gave him more ammunition.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Angelic37

VIP Member
I understood you tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from.
---
Ermmm, because she's told us?! It's someone who knows the Price family and has been in MM.

Angelic37

VIP Member
You did say though that the info being fed to Willow is from clan Price and is therefore skewed, but if her clan are prepared to talk about the state of the MM like that they are hardly sugar coating it are they? Or if they are then it must be really horrendous!
Well, tbf, they can't sugar coat it when it's common knowledge. It's literally called Mucky Mansion. That would be a stupid and provable lie.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
They want to get paid though. From what I understand theatre work for cast and crew lower down is not that well paid. If you tattled on those higher up would you ever work again? I imagine that's what's would be their thought process.
Plus it wouldn't be 100s, maybe only a dozen or so which would mean a narrow pool of suspects if anything got leaked.

HasBeen

VIP Member
‘The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), formerly and still commonly referred to as the Metropolitan Police, is the territorial police force responsible for law enforcement and the prevention of crime within the ceremonial county of Greater London’
The Met Cover Within the M25 Area (ish) Sussex isn’t within the m25 it’s outside

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I detest this kind of photo by SB. I mean, in a bloody lift! It’s as bad as the toilet shots. I find it a big turn off , filters or no filters. wherever there’s a big mirror , must stand in front of and admire themselves. it’s just such pure vanity. I bet there was a mirror in the lift. And noooo Skanky fans , I am not jealous of their looks!
Maybe the lift was meant as a metaphor? Like he’s going up in the world, or down, or he’s trapped?
Trigger warning’ He isn’t an ugly bloke. He has clearly wasted two years of his life with Price. He could have bagged a couple of reality shows. Maybe she put the brakes on them, maybe he didn’t feel confident enough to come out of the shadow she clearly casts on people.
I cannot understand why he didn’t sue the ground out underneath Amy Price’s feet for calling him an abuser in her book. He couldve had that book pulped. Amy sued, lost her home. Why didn’t he?

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Nah. I'll say you look like a twat.

"Ooh, look, you're a dragon! Puff puff!"

Who gives a shit what some random thinks?
Vaping > smoking but they're both terrible at the end of the day, that's the important thing 👍🏻

Can we get back to calling Katie 'Skanky' Price a dickhead?
Still time to get your 2024 Death Pool lists in, folks!
She has 27 votes for 2023!
She is a dickhead.

• Haha

Mmc

Chatty Member
She’s gone might be back later but maybe not as might be getting a blow dry, but will be back every morning this week

Reactions: 13

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Definitely says SOLD but not looked closely as to whether or not it's got sale agreed or subject to contract in small print or anything else written underneath SOLD. Unfortunately I cant check till next Friday as away visiting friends.
At the very least this means that contracts have been exchanged. Most estate agents put a sold sign up when the sale has been completed, which may explain them living in the camper van thingy.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
These breasts of hers. Are they implants, or the sacs that you inject with water to make them larger. The ones with the port the surgeon puts the fluid into? Because they are so round? No one asks for one breast smaller than the other deliberately? Who did this to her, was it Belgium, Thailand or Turkey?

• Haha