Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I stopped 10 years ago now but sometimes I could still bloody hammer a packet of fags, specially with a few drinks.

Vaping, thankfully doesn’t appeal to me. I thinks it’s cos the stench of those cheap clouds that engulf you when some dicksplash is showing off (usually his) new appendage really turns my stomach.
I think the desire to smoke never goes away. It never did for me either.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Thank you for clarifying this, surprised but actually it's nice that there are positives showing for the children❤
I agree with your earlier post it seems strange that Bunny got a kindness award after the Youtube video. Seems to get rid of my theory that the school intervened after seeing the video?

On Jett, I agree it's good news that he is at least getting an education through distance learning. I can't help wondering though, could the school be doing more to try and get him back in the classroom? Maybe their hands are tied.

KK77

VIP Member
I'm not doubting what Willow's been told. I'm correcting what I know to be factually incorrect, such as why things are taking "so long". And that "no progress is being made".
I understood you tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from.
---
I understood your tea is 2nd hand. You seem to report what you’ve been told by Sam. And how do you know where Willow gets tea from?

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Popcorn Lung happened with specific flavours containing Diacetyl, which have now been removed from all vapes in the E.U it was a thing about 4/5 years ago
You have to Remember that a lot and I mean A Lot! Of Scare stories about Vapes are promoted by Big Tobacco Companies because they have lost a huge amount of revenue
Same happened in the 1800s when modern medicine wanted to rid Europe of traditional medicine. Those 'witches' that were murdered were traditional practitioners that were in the way of emerging modern medics and their new patients 💷💷💷

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Looks like he's had eye makeup tattoos as well or is it pretty boy filter. who's a pretty boy then 🦜🦜
The twat has also had his eyebrows "tidied up"
---
Methinks he has a look of Hugh Grant about him! :giggle:
More like Hughie Green......................
---
Perhaps Milady has got him a bit part In The panto & he’s still got his makeup on …..
He's the back end of a panto cow but still wanted full make-up :)
---
Hey guys sorry I don’t keep up on KP’s threads as they move so fast! Are her and SB still an item?? Haven’t seen / heard much about them lately. What’s the latest?? x
Off to the wiki with you! :) Best take a flask f tea and some biscuits because it'll be a long haul
---
Wot no Fingers?! 😭
Finger's Mum told him he couldn't go because SB is a Wrong 'Un!
---
I hope you never saw her using in front of the kids or saw it laying around.
That gardener/handyman said he saw her stuff laying about the place
---
And also because she is cheap to hire
Oh and generally skank is just CHEAP!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vixsta83

View attachment 2631147 I've been meaning to tell you (just seen this online in Mirror, someone in this picture let slip, they were not ALL there for this photo. Found out age's ago, but went out of my mind. I thought at the time it looked odd. Plus couldn't fit every one in ! Where was Dan's other daughter - OH, they forgot to add her (y):ROFLMAO:o_O
Definitely agree it looks photoshopped

• Haha

1down6up

I don’t think it matters to the vast majority of people who attend pantomimes who is starring. We go every year regardless , family tradition that each new generation joins in with. It doesn’t really concern me whether the seats are filled at this latest attempt of Skanky to showcase her (appalling) talents , oh dearie those videos are soooooo bad 😂 I doubt she is the reason anyone is going apart from a few deluded fans.

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I'm not going to read anything into this, because the Mutant NEVER get's called out on anything. Literally would get away with murder :mad:

With regard to AFP living in the motorhome, in grounds of MM. It's odd, because it doesn't look like their Broadmark Lane, Rustington property has sold. Showing listed again Dec 2023. Plus the property in IOW they wanted, is still up for sale, not under offer for either properties! House Price History (rightmove.co.uk)
---

I never saw her smoke at all. It seem's to be something she started when she met Crawl. Plus the drugs, tattoo's & surgeries are out of control since she met him. Great influence he's clearly been for her.
I will see if I can see if the Broad mark property is back on the market later.

I reckon it'll go really well, she'll be bouncing round full of herself and on a great high with so many people to show off to, kids are very indiscriminating so won't realize she's crap, and the parents will be delights to be able to sit back for a couple of hours. They're probably all going to be big fans of hers anyway and there'll be a buzz. It won't go sour until after the first professional reviews slate her, she gets irritable, tired and bored and she starts to fuck up and annoy the other cast members. We may have to wait to see her fail.
Nahhhhhh, she looks as animated as a brick on stage.....unless she has some Dutch courage and a cheeky snort before going on 😂

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Probably this, all £1.49 of it ☹
Classy! Lol!
---
I'm still disgusted with the comment made of a ` 5yr old in heat ` ... soo many red flags, only a fuckin sick mind, spouts that type of shit, not in the least bit funny or amusing ... when some questioned it ..... it was laughed off ` as usual ` 👊 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Who made that comment? I must have missed something!

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I doubt she votes at all but if she did it would be in her own self interest (as much as her lack of intelligence allows).
When she was trying to get into parliament (or whatever) when asked directly, Kipper confessed that she never votes in elections.

• Haha