Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be getting both barrels from KP 🤣
I know I call him a head, but he really didn't think out the positioning of that tattoo, unless he's going to spend the rest of his life with his neck stretched over to the left, head has got a dick on his neck.
What a bleeping head he is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Crikey, she looks horrific. The norks are ginormous
The entire thing looks gigantic!
---
Well home after a lovely day out, to a damp squib, and no chaos, I thought we’d get chaos today 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😁 Doesn’t seem there’s much out there about her at mo though. I’m glad F4J didn’t heckle, I think it would have been counterproductive and she would have weaponised it as being bullied and harassed, it wouldn‘t have helped KH in my opinion, plus I don’t think it would have been fair on the rest of the cast, they didn’t hire her.

Anyway, found this short clip, you can see she can’t dance and isn’t coordinated with the others, stomping around basically as I expected 😁 but I have a feeling she hasn’t been as bad we thought she would be….time will tell though, still waiting on a proper review 😈😁

View attachment 2634527
You can see the thing is "following" the others because its seconds behind everyone else - clearly somebody did not bother learning either the script or the routines :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I've a soft spot for @Helena-botham-farter... she keeps a close eye on KH IG feed and is good at spotting clues and theorising about what is going on. She also tolerated my KH posts on this thread for a lot longer than she should have (!), and posts regularly on the KH thread that I set up too as people were understandably bored of me talking about him here.
---
The school newsletter says that Jett has won an award for his handwriting. I thought he wasn't attending? Is he doing distance learning from home? Confused. Bunny received one of the weekly awards for kindness
So Bunty gets an award for kindness having stated on Yoochoob that she wants to "punch" another girl's lights out? How does that work then?
---
He will be getting both barrels from KP 🤣
"Eere yoo barstid! Deres me werking me fukking guts ahht an' youse ahht dere dwinkin an' chatting up dem twumps AGEN! Wot der fukk der yew fink yer dooin' eh? Ize own yew!!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The big man errand-boy is over the man flu, WTF was that bollox about 🤷🏽‍♀️

Been spendin' most their lives
Livin' in a gangsta's paradise……Twats 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2634705
it is prob the new mug who is involved with the latest new thing he is SUPPOSED to be setting up the ratrun or whatever he calls it(another none starter)thinks he can race cars around the street like fast and furious(seems like the post about it as gone off his instagram all ready)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've a soft spot for @Helena-botham-farter... she keeps a close eye on KH IG feed and is good at spotting clues and theorising about what is going on. She also tolerated my KH posts on this thread for a lot longer than she should have (!), and posts regularly on the KH thread that I set up too as people were understandably bored of me talking about him here.
---
The school newsletter says that Jett has won an award for his handwriting. I thought he wasn't attending? Is he doing distance learning from home? Confused. Bunny received one of the weekly awards for kindness
Surely that's an old Newsletter? Jett not been at school over a year to show current handwriting, and Bunny threatening behaviour on YT towards another child she actually NAMED?

Reactions: 21
The entire thing looks gigantic!
---

You can see the thing is "following" the others because its seconds behind everyone else - clearly somebody did not bother learning either the script or the routines :)
I think you will find in her deluded brain she is the star (cough) and thinks she is leading and the rest are following her?😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Morning Krusties! Well that video of her attempting to dance is one of the best things I have seen in a long time. She's lagging behind like a dell laptop running windows xp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So.. Josh Kelly (owner of Zest hair Salon in Liverpool)’s boyfriend is Neil McLean. Neil McLean is who’s salon KFP held her masterclass in in Edinburgh - I posted on here back then saying they’re known cokeheads. Turns out Josh is (or at least was) 1000% a police informer. Shocked to be honest because no scouser wants to be known as a grass. Josh’s family is dodgy. His cousin has been in jail and is dodgy as duck. Seems Josh may have been (probably still is) funnelling his dodgy cousin’s dirty money through his Liverpool salon & extension brand. I’m now thinking these theories about KFP being involved in some dodgy tit, and/including money laundering, aren’t far off the mark at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Do you think F4J will step up today? I don’t mean to disrupt the panto but a nice factual statement about what she has been up to would be nice. Divert our attention, stop the niggles.

Reactions: 33
They said on Twitter that they would post a full update yesterday. Wondering what’s going on behind the scenes..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.