Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
WTF is this Rat Run bollox…The Twat says “we are going to rally to three different cities, 50 cars, get up in the morning, rally to the city, then party at night and drive on to the next city” (what drunk driving 🤷🏽‍♀️) …more dodgy bollox….everything about these two twats is really dodgy, this also needs closing down….WTF is this 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Wonder how many people turned down the free panto tickets they were trying to give away disguised as a prize on the metro today...🤣🤣🤣
"Hi would you like to answer a simple question correctly to win tickets to the KP panto"
"Yes"
"Here's the question,, what does 2+2 add up to"
"57"
"That's incorrect but you can have the tickets anyway"
" Fuck off"
🤣

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
gormless, fucking morons walk this earth, shallow ,lazy people who just cant be arsed to use any (small) intelligence they may have been born with, and think for themselves but use the excuse that ,if katie skany price can make money and be famous for getting their tits ( or ant other body part ) out, mangled or enlarged then it must be ok. be responsible for your selves,do your research,stop being fucking sheep. these women all look the same, pouting lips,big arses and massive breasts but not a braincell between them and the personality of a blow up sex doll. fucking idiots.

• Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Cocaine Katie has a positive drug test (what a shock 🙄) and I've got a jammie wagon wheel in my lunchbox.
What a great day to be alive !
Edited for typos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Kai has just uploaded this. He’s an ibiza club promoter . Pretty well respected across the scene. Makes you wonder if he knows something …
There can't be any other explanation for that Knobber to be still hanging around that coke whore.. he's her dealer, his dodgy mates are dealers. Her behaviour has spiralled since Gimpboy's been on the scene. She was a vile cunt before he met her, she's an even more vile cunt now. He's complicit in everything she does. He's a cunt like her.

• Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:
F4J have a very active Merseyside based group of members so I’m assuming the venue will take this seriously and not just brush it off.
My court job was in the vicinity in 20 years ago and colleagues still there tell me F4J are as notorious and active as they were in my day.

So ignore that letter at your peril MS bank Arena or Batman will be round with a custard pie and his shouty mates to ruin your day!

• Haha
  • Wow

BadJanet

VIP Member
Why are we discussing Emily's bump? Are we doubting she's pregnant because that's ridiculous in my opinion, everyone carries different, my sister for example was 6 months before anything really showed and even then just small neat bump. P has many reasons why not at party, ill, tired etc. Surely all this is just diversion from what we should be talking about, Skanky and her increasingly public downfall?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:
❤❤oh Willow,I had to do me wee and have oily when I see your post.Thanks for fab post.🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
These are the sort of arse-licking cretins that skank propogates for her defence - the likes of Dim Lynne etc
They are weird, it's as if they can't fathom that abuse or risk can exist to kids that isn't just obvious sexual or physical. So if someone is a neglectful, emotionally abusive parent with severe Menkil Elf and addiction problems.....we should all just be kind and say 'You r a great Muvvvver' and ignore it. Just stop you idiots 😅 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
It’s always everyone else’s fault, old stories, but just shows she will never change.

her mother lies about her drug habit as well as in her book she says Katie never took drugs before she wed Kieron(sorry if people do not agree with this but in my mind she is the cause of some of Harvey's disabilities she was drinking(which can cause optic nerve hypoplasia)and taking drugs during her pregnancy(no man around)yet with the other 4 she was not as bad(all 4 times the dads were around to monitor her during the pregnancy)and they all are well kids(except Jett now she as got her hands on him without his dad he as developed a lot of problems)

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Great Willow, just shows how they are enabling her. Roll on when Amy moves away.
I think the press are quite wary of F4J these days and the fact that there is a ongoing custody case (which they can't report on) But it always does seem one sided that on what is reported by press. I do think when she lodged allegations against Kieran, team KH put that in the press, as they knew he was innocent and that would be proved.
I just don't know how any of them have the gaul to deny her long term drug addiction and blame others for it, selling stories in the media flat out denying it. The Priory have not helped in the slightest and can't if KP won't accept it herself.
Do you think she is keeping a low profile and thinks it will all just blow over as usual and people will 'forget'?
No I don't believe she ever keep's a low profile, because I don't think she EVER take's responsibility for her actions. She ALWAYS think's she's right.
She's either actually in Liverpool (doesn't want F4J to know) or something else is going on. IF she doesn't get to appear in panto & doesn't get paid, where is any income coming from now? No TT, selling the tacky clothes & :poop: ? The mattress fund must surely have disappeared by now. Perhaps AFP made Mr PP give her some of the Critical Illness payout, to tide her over:ROFLMAO: All way TOO QUIET.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well don’t think the panto can keep her on tbh! If anything goes wrong they will look stupid and negligible for ignoring the warnings. Not even sure she has gone to the panto.
The word ‘intimate’ is an odd word to use! 🤔
Investigating ‘compelling evidence’ of Serious abuse again is worded in a way that they know much more about this that perhaps we originally thought.
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
I'm wondering and really concerned about Jett.
Does he get home schooling?
Does he see any friends?
Who looks after him when The Bitch mother is off on her ticky tock market stall, Masterclasses, Panto.
It breaks my heart when you look back at photos of him and Kieran and him and Valintino.
And WTF are SS doing, with all the latest, DL, false allegations, drugs. WHY THE HELL have Jett and Bunny not been removed. They have a fucking duty of care for these 2 kids and as far as I see, they aren't doing their bloody job.
But that's it exactly, when you say "as far as I see". We see nothing. Things will be happening that aren't public knowledge. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. And when you've got someone who's as notoriously non compliant as KP then things will take even longer sadly. Keep the faith x

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
her mother lies about her drug habit as well as in her book she says Katie never took drugs before she wed Kieron(sorry if people do not agree with this but in my mind she is the cause of some of Harvey's disabilities she was drinking(which can cause optic nerve hypoplasia)and taking drugs during her pregnancy(no man around)yet with the other 4 she was not as bad(all 4 times the dads were around to monitor her during the pregnancy)and they all are well kids(except Jett now she as got her hands on him without his dad he as developed a lot of problems)
ClivE we’ve had a couple of posters on here that see her totally pissed up at clubs whilst pregnant,our poster @oogling worked in club in London China White.Also another poster said see her in Newcastle club pissed ut of it and pregnant.

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I don't think skank gives a flying fuck about F4J and the drug post,, i think H was deployed because she knew this story of lift asthetics and dangerous BBL with her promoting having it done and advertising it was going to cause a backlash. Her fan hasn't given a flying fuck for a year about the damage done to the kids, the drugs, the neglect and the dodgy SW but when it comes to her daily grift, tik tok selling and the podcast when £££ and free procedures are in jeopardy skank will deploy the deflection and sympathy card that is H to keep the fan onside. 😎

• Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Maybe it’s time her family told her straight. SHE is the problem, SHE is a shit mother, and life isn’t all about ME.
Jett and Bunny should see their dad too. For someone who has ‘therapy every week, month or year, ( who knows) , it’s really not working.
Enabling her isn’t doing her any good either. If she was my sister she would get it both barrels.
I hate my ex, but I wouldn’t stop him seeing his daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I still think the reason she’s kept Jett off school is because she knows Kieran would be able to collect them, and keep them, but she knows he wouldn’t pick up one of them and separate them from their sibling. So Jett has to stay home to keep them away from their dad.
She got him to lie about Kieran too, she was on one of the lives and said 'you were so good when you spoke to police I got you that £100 game'. I think she forced him to tell police something to get Kieran arrested. If he went to school he could tell someone what actually happened or they would figure it out. Teachers have to report safeguarding issues. She wants to avoid that at all costs, even depriving her child of basic rights.
The extract from AFP's book she says J&B were filmed, laughing saying Carlisle punched KP, it seems like a regular occurrence they are coached to accuse people for mummy dearest.

• Angry
  • Sad

Parry1988

VIP Member
Can't remember if this one was osted.
I definitely think something has gone on regarding princess and skanky, that plaster class was cancelled that P was due at, and she hasn't been seen with the creature since. Also as someone mentioned further up, P replied to Emily and Peters comments on her post but not her birth givers (late) back handed comment. Has P seen the light, or is it to do with the f4j stuff or that piece of shit dim Lynn's drama. Something has happened that is certain.