Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
SadBoy pointedly announced he was in Liverpool, all this silence and he tells us where she is every time….what is his game, he’s always giving stuff away about her while she remains silent 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
As it appears Kieran is no longer working with them, they might give up on KP
Why would they? It is HER who slandered them on TT and accused them, nothing to do with KH and his situation, they have given M&S Arena until 4pm tonight to respond to their questions, and I do NOT believe they will back off, Matt doesn't seem the type to get intimidated by Skank and her bullying ways or by The Clan!

• Heart
she coming up to the age of some of his victims too. she may think she is a dolly bird but in reality shes middle aged. he befriended people before he killed them, that silly cow would think nothing of having him at the MM for a cup of tea or babysitting her kids, god forbid.why on earth are they releasing him, anyone thats killed should not be released, especially serial killers ffs.
It's insane. Most parents would be beside themselves if they found out there was a killer or pedalo in the local area.....but she actually befriends
one and probably gives them enough info to come and visit 🤦‍♀️

She has absolutely no sense of risk or boundaries which SS.....should have picked up on if they weren't being corrupt thanks to Dim Lynne!

• Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
You know I’m enjoying KP being quiet.
She’s such a loud mouth triggerable git that if she had an ounce of evidence that any of what F4J was saying is lies she’d be all over social media calling them out, but….
NADA
ZILCH
NOTHING…..

I get the feeling her entourage are furiously trying to find ways to salvage her so called image and panto job behind the scenes.

Either that or trying to find a cheap package holiday to Thailand for her and carwanker so they can vanish for a month with “all the stress”.

• Haha

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Thanks! 😁
Are those 3 blokes on the stage trying to clean up a Pricey special?
Tbh even though it was captioned “rehearsal” it looks more like the set builders checking out what they’ve built if you ask me.

I’ll just have to keep on blatantly stalking the ex now for another week to see if something more solid as evidence appears🤩😜
---
can you get back together with him( untill he tells you ?), think of it as taking one for the tattler team ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Bit difficult that one.
We split over a decade ago and are both married now AND living in different continents!
I’m a dedicated Krustie, but that’s a step too far😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hello Krusty family! I'm 600 threads behind. It is possible to read, hear, know absolutely nothing about Skanky, woo hoo! I'm guessing I've missed nothing other than the usual merry-go-round of lies she puts out? I'll attempt to skim read the threads I've missed 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Can we just put the pair of them in prison for a couple of years, these two need some serious time inside, how many laws are they both breaking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Send them both down…

CE82300C-6F1E-48CF-A6A1-49C09D1EE5E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

declined

Wouldn't surprise me the reason Jett suddenly didn't go to school and was placed under house arrest was because he witnessed something or saw something dodgy going on at Pricey Towers and skank and sink boy are scarred shitless he blabs to a teacher and plod get involved.🤔 ( Maybe something to do with sink boys mates and what they are into or skanks had a few clients over during the day)🤣
I thought the same. she’s terrified to let those poor kids around anyone other than the clan incase they spill the chaos that goes on. Everyone involved with KFP should hang their heads in shame. No amount of money in the world would stop my parents giving me a proper kick in the arse if I carried on that way ( and I’m almost 40 lol )

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She will be playing the ‘little miss perfect act’ with the pantomime people. Telling them all about ‘poor me’ and how badly she’s been treated by Alll the men in her life. Used her for fame, All cheated on Her etc etc. It’s all in ‘my Mum’s book’ ( that I haven’t read, but dictated). But little miss perfect Never cheated of course.
Then it will be her favourite question ‘Am I like you thought I would be’.

• Haha
  • Heart

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Well don’t think the panto can keep her on tbh! If anything goes wrong they will look stupid and negligible for ignoring the warnings. Not even sure she has gone to the panto.
The word ‘intimate’ is an odd word to use! 🤔
Investigating ‘compelling evidence’ of Serious abuse again is worded in a way that they know much more about this that perhaps we originally thought.

Reactions: 45
I think Ellie has got an employee to register a company to take the heat off her and possibly deflect legal action. ITV said they have been investigating 'for a few months' and this 'None surgical Clinic Essex LTD' has been created on the 30th October this year :unsure:

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.25.20.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.23.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
The dirtbag must have been confident that she was keeping the kids to employ a nanny? Wonder what Dimbo’s job title will be when the kids return to their dad? Dog shite picker-upper? Egg sandwich maker? Referee for CW and KP’s brawls? The list is endless but one things for sure - she won’t get fucking paid. I luvvvvvvvv it 👌

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
and can’t afford anywhere to go
Give me blow give me snow give me blow

Man I can’t afford to do any shopping
Haven’t sold enough Chinese tat
But as long as Kieron is hopping

when we finally kiss goodnight
You won’t be thinking about me
The only time you get a hard on
Is when ur thinking about rymi

And we haven’t got a fire that’s dying
because the chimneys blocked
How is bleeding Santa gonna fill our socks

I’ll be thinking “ useless prick”
Wishing I’d have stuck with leandro
He had such a massive di
So everyone is saying why do I keep such a knob head in tow?

My answer to everyone is I love blow I love snow I love blow
---
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
and can’t afford anywhere to go

Man I can’t afford to do any shopping
Haven’t sold enough Chinese tat
But as long as Kieron is hopping

You won’t be thinking about me
The only time you get a hard on
Is when ur thinking about rymi

And we haven’t got a fire that’s dying
because the chimneys blocked
How is bleeding Santa gonna fill our socks

I’ll be thinking “ useless prick”
Wishing I’d have stuck with leandro
He had a massive dick

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
avoiding his ex, if the mothers as bad as the daughter, hes most likely already been through the ringer like skankys exes trying to see his own kids,he wont want to venture there again
---

thanks Pom, your brilliant x
Thank you 😊❤🥰🤗💖😘 xxx.

Brilliant 🤣 Cole's shoes
Thank you 😊🥰❤🤗💖😘 xxx.
Lol my favourite part of the pic 😄😄😄🥰😘 xxx.

Groundhog Day, never her fault, fgs Skankerella, you gonna scratch that onto your prison cell wall "not my fault" you witchofacunt, hope the F4J debacle sees you bang to rights😡
---

If he has had hardly any contact with his daughter in recent years, why would you think he can have influence regards his grandchildren?
---

If he has had hardly any contact with his daughter in recent years, why would you think he can have influence regards his grandchildren?
---

Pom, you are a legend, these pics are new to me, started my day off brilliantly xxx
Thank you and great to hear they helped start your day better, I'm so pleased 😀💖💖💖❤🤗🥰❤😘 xxx.

Some more older pics for this morning before catching up later today Love Pom 😀💖🥰😘 xxx....

Little Sid as Simply Red 😊😄 ....

Resizer_16217910544490.jpg

Looool...

Resizer_16352729129150.jpg

Cole in his second home ....

Resizer_16368931982780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m just having a laugh to meself.Her fave Christmas dance is the Hokey COKEY..

Yer put old Grant in,then old Phil out you try but can’t shake all about..Oh Hokey COKEY.
Knees bend arse retched..oh fuck off Kipper.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

declined

I agree with you. They aren't happy. They look sad and unclean in photos. They're at the very least emotionally abused
I couldn’t care less what happens to that woman. But the pain In those kids eyes ☹. Not to mention bunny being put up for show on the internet for all the perverts to watch. Absolutely sickening and everyone involved in protecting the skank over those poor kids should hang their heads in shame. Pile of disgusting people the whole clan. Makes me so angry

• Sad
  • Heart

Blodwin

I'm always quite sceptical about the Priory. I mean perhaps I'm talking out my arse and don't know of the good they do.

I just associate them with 'celebs' who can't control their behaviour/filling their faces with drugs or/and alcohol. When they get caught out or pulled up on their behaviour they run to the Priory....."see look I've got genuine ishoos".

Maybe I'm being unfair and in real life I'd never sneer at mental health issues. I just can't help but roll my eyes at 'The Priory'. It's just so tediously predictable for certain people.

• Heart

Rosequeen

Sounds as though things just might get interesting!! So, as we expected, she has had a positive drugs test result. How long ago though? Could be why AFP is there so often now to ensure she keeps the children. Absolutely ridiculous though, why are they letting her keep B and J when things are such a mess? Their basic needs are being met but that's all. So sad when there is a home for them with K and M where they could live a normal life again.

• Heart