Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the woman had problems but the already stretched nhs should not be fixing imo. We could all see the unhygienic way they were injecting skank. Unfortunately she's like a fucking cockroach.
Yes,nooo way our dear NHS,those poor sods have enough to look after people that are dying..not cunts that do these procedures for ‘beauty’.Go fuck themselves.

Reactions: 35
Oh My Lorrrrrd! Do you think SB's asparagus tip will fall off When you thought it couldn't get any more insane, they've been injecting into people's bits and bobs!

Reactions: 54
I watched it too; when Kylie arrived on stage the audience were rapturous with absolute joy on their faces. I almost had tears of love in my eyes and a definite lump in my throat.
When Skanky starts to 'sing' the tears are blood coming out of my ears and the lump in my throat - a gag reflex!

Reactions: 28
Seriously these places need to be shutdown completely, I was in disbelief with what we saw on that Live with Skank. A totally non-sterile environment, kids and others walking in, dogs barking nearby, and then just injecting this into your body, with the wrong medication recommended in case of infection, it was unbelievable, they had no clue about the health dangers involved. This should have happened to Skank, she did have that leakage, i believe that happened, but nothing that serious. So glad that Ellie has been exposed, an overworked NHS does not need to have these people presenting themselves at Dr’s surgeries and A&E to be fixed, due to these appalling needless and dangerous procedures. Close them down, and bring down people like Skank who promote them, hope she gets destroyed over this.

Reactions: 62
Yes,nooo way our dear NHS,those poor sods have enough to look after people that are dying..not cunts that do these procedures for ‘beauty’.Go fuck themselves.
We saw this on the news, husband said exactly the same. He sees the hours I work and how we are left dealing with the aftermath from these vacuous, vain morons.

Reactions: 55
Hmmmm look at this. Ellie trying to claim 'non surgical clinics essex' is nothing to do with her! I bet they hired that nurse bloke in the scrubs for the odd video and do all the rest themselves. Then when it goes wrong, they try to claim that's only a girl renting a room from them!

Reactions: 44
Oh dear Lift Aesthetics are on the news for dodgy BBL ! Featured KFP tick tok of he having it done. People being injected with air bubbles, non hygienic circumstances etc leading to sepsis…..
Woooohoooo....

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.

Reactions: 32
Ellie can try and distance herself and Lift Aesthetics from this all she likes but SHE was the one that was promoting this on KP's tiktok and SHE is the one that has been promoting it all over Lift Aesthetics IG page! SHE is just as guilty as the people who actually carried out the procedure! SHE was the one advertising it at that price all over SM! Glad she's feeling some heat from this!

Reactions: 59
I don't think skank gives a flying fuck about F4J and the drug post,, i think H was deployed because she knew this story of lift asthetics and dangerous BBL with her promoting having it done and advertising it was going to cause a backlash. Her fan hasn't given a flying fuck for a year about the damage done to the kids, the drugs, the neglect and the dodgy SW but when it comes to her daily grift, tik tok selling and the podcast when £££ and free procedures are in jeopardy skank will deploy the deflection and sympathy card that is H to keep the fan onside.

Reactions: 47
Seriously any bloke who does this risks necrosis and their bloody cock dropping off….it’s madness
So she is advertising these BBLs on that IG page that she is now trying to claim SHE doesn't do them and the person merely rents a room from her. If that's the case then why is there videos of HER rubbing her hands all over some girl's ass while she is having the procedure done by that bloke? She must be some kind of pervert then!

Reactions: 39
If the woman wants to sue then here's a few ads from Ellie that claim it's 'our' bum filler and refer to the clinic she says she has nothing to do with!

---
Also it's her account arranging the appointments, funny that!

Reactions: 44
WTF is this Rat Run bollox…The Twat says “we are going to rally to three different cities, 50 cars, get up in the morning, rally to the city, then party at night and drive on to the next city” (what drunk driving ) …more dodgy bollox….everything about these two twats is really dodgy, this also needs closing down….WTF is this

Reactions: 48
It sounds illegal to me. I've just Googled this and went cross-eyed after the first couple of paragraphs but it looks as though you need lots of permits and permissions....

Reactions: 25
Oh fuckit,I wish,wish that cuntywuntysinkycunt gets his cock cornered somehow in a fucking exhaust like that dirty old weirdy guy did..trying to give the car a fuck.Oh yes ‘He Loves cars’Go stick your ugly vile cock in a exhaust

Reactions: 30
Here's that bloke that did Kipper's arse too. So Ellie works with him and is right there with him massaging big bums and she has nothing to do with it?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.