Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know they don't want to go to their dad's house? That's a big assumption to make. I'm sure they both remember the love and safety and happiness they felt when they were at home. One year of that thing spouting her shite won't remove the feelings of love they hold inside them.

My Mum has put my Dad down since I was born. Didn't affect my feelings for him in the slightest. I could feel the love he had for me, through everything. Never once questioned or doubted it.
Yeah you are correct, I guess I'm just assuming Katie would have filled their brains with so much rubbish, what will happen if they go there, plus probably promised them heaps of things only if they stay. I've seen this with my own friends experiencing parental alienation and the issues one angry spouse can create.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is this another of Daddy Woods / SB dodgy businesses? I may be wrong as based in Surrey but surname same & SB, KFP & Jess Holland (I think that’s the Jess who does the admin and whatever else KFP has her doing) are all following the account.

Is Rosie Woods SB’s sister?
Think the company is something to do with Jess’s boyfriend/partner or whoever Lee Holland is

Reactions: 20
duck I’m going to hairdressers,but will have to use me phone.🥴to check on uppies.
Love you dolly 😘
---
Me too Dolly, out and about today, days like these were made for mobile phones 😁
Just a quick word SmillieKylie xx I taped Kylie show on Saturday ( an audience with) and watched it today...how bloody good is that mini queen 👸 she is fantastic xxxx ..on with the thread..I hope skanky goes to jail after everything she has done!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Michelle has a throwback picture with Bunny on IG. Wonder has something good, or bad, happened.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Also those kids are probably really happy with Katie and crew, regardless of what we think of her, those kids will not want to leave their mum and will be telling the authorities the same. They are kids, who just love their mum, they know no better and aren't old enough to understand that things like rules and boundaries make for a safe happy home, not a bad one. Add to this that Katie would slag off Michelle and Kieran at absolutely any moment and it really is no surprise that they won't want to get to dads house. Can you only imagine what Katie has told them awaits them if they do. Its like beaten dogs still loyal to their owners no matter how crappy they are.
When they finally get those kids back, they are going to need a lot of support and help adjusting.
I actually doubt they are really happy. At home she'll be erratic and moody ( due to the drugs and other things) the kids will see that...but they have been told by her their dad is dangerous and they shouldn't like him. That's a huge amount of pressure on them and there's a thing called trauma bonding where you rely on someone who's abusive....so they will say what they need to say to try and keep her happy .....all very sad and abusive! They could be scared of Kieran or Michelle like you say but I suspect deep down they still want to see their dad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I actually doubt they are really happy. At home she'll be erratic and moody ( due to the drugs and other things) the kids will see that...but they have been told by her their dad is dangerous and they shouldn't like him. That's a huge amount of pressure on them and there's a thing called trauma bonding where you rely on someone who's abusive....so they will say what they need to say to try and keep her happy .....all very sad and abusive! They could be scared of Kieran or Michelle like you say but I suspect deep down they still want to see their dad.
I agree with you. They aren't happy. They look sad and unclean in photos. They're at the very least emotionally abused

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Love you dolly 😘
---

Just a quick word SmillieKylie xx I taped Kylie show on Saturday ( an audience with) and watched it today...how bloody good is that mini queen 👸 she is fantastic xxxx ..on with the thread..I hope skanky goes to jail after everything she has done!
Well,kept checking on phone not logged in haven’t logged in on phone,so had to really catch up when I got in..just only read them.I want to see blood dripping from her bleeping vile gob..

Anyway I’ve got me hair re-Pinked..Cost me bleeping fortune though.😖I can’t go to a 7/6 Bob hairdressers though.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love you dolly 😘
---

It was wonderful, I know I’m heavily biased, but I thought it was fabulous ( too many ITV people in the audience though, grrrrr Lorraine ‘simpering’ Kelly, could have done without her, and a few others being there 😁) Mr SK said I looked like the little 10 year old fan-girl I must have looked like 35 years ago throughout the show 😁

Back on topic 😁 Was thinking this morning, there Kylie was, on prime time TV, top of her game at 55, Kylie posted a photo of herself back in Vegas loving life today 😁 Then we have ❄head Skank, 10 years younger, but a washed-up has-been selling bog-roll whilst wearing plastic ears. Whenever we think Skank is winning, think of her selling the bog-roll covered in dog pee, that’s her standard now, oh she’s no Kylie 😁

Never underestimate the Pwicy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂…..

7BC2F8F3-0C5B-422E-8B47-1ADA4D75E710.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well,kept checking on phone not logged in haven’t logged in on phone,so had to really catch up when I got in..just only read them.I want to see blood dripping from her bleeping vile gob..

Anyway I’ve got me hair re-Pinked..Cost me bleeping fortune though.😖I can’t go to a 7/6 Bob hairdressers though.🙁
Mine charges by the hour. It’s painful ain’t it? People think colored hair is cute, if they only knew what we go through to get and keep it lovely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So snarly carly posts a picture of himself in a lift trying to look like a mean moody and mysterious hard man,, but all i see is a filtered to duck lift lurking wanking fat ugly enabling complicit fame hungry freebie holiday loving tosser that's using skank as a cover for his dodgy dealings and ❄ deliviries.😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It was wonderful, I know I’m heavily biased, but I thought it was fabulous ( too many ITV people in the audience though, grrrrr Lorraine ‘simpering’ Kelly, could have done without her, and a few others being there 😁) Mr SK said I looked like the little 10 year old fan-girl I must have looked like 35 years ago throughout the show 😁

Back on topic 😁 Was thinking this morning, there Kylie was, on prime time TV, top of her game at 55, Kylie posted a photo of herself back in Vegas loving life today 😁 Then we have ❄head Skank, 10 years younger, but a washed-up has-been selling bog-roll whilst wearing plastic ears. Whenever we think Skank is winning, think of her selling the bog-roll covered in dog pee, that’s her standard now, oh she’s no Kylie 😁

Never underestimate the Pwicy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂…..

View attachment 2623843
No bloody comparison xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i think the panto people already knew and that was why she didnt go 2 days ago like everyone else and the pantomine wasnt being premoted and no one was mentioning her on their sm etc.,
---

ill finish it for you " kids are going back to their father and skanky is going away" ;)
Fab u lusss film! Just to say, Oklahoma though (sorry, not nitpicking) x
---
So snarly carly posts a picture of himself in a lift trying to look like a mean moody and mysterious hard man,, but all i see is a filtered to duck lift lurking wanking fat ugly enabling complicit fame hungry freebie holiday loving tosser that's using skank as a cover for his dodgy dealings and ❄ deliviries.😎
And, breeeaaathe, two, three, four! Say what you're thinking Stan ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what,after all this time of that bleep abuse,I think it’s also physical!i really do,nobody can just be mentally I think,with her a clump here a clump there.Obviously nobody else sees the physical side of her.I really think that,not because of how much I detest her,it’s everything else.Bet your life she’s done it with H as well.Sorry if I’ve gone too far.She has no control of her feelings because of her looooooooong drug abuse.

Reactions: 34
KP 339. Skanky baby put a bogroll under the tree for me, saw you on TT all year Skanky baby and hurry to a jail cell tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You know what,after all this time of that bleep abuse,I think it’s also physical!i really do,nobody can just be mentally I think,with her a clump here a clump there.Obviously nobody else sees the physical side of her.I really think that,not because of how much I detest her,it’s everything else.Bet your life she’s done it with H as well.Sorry if I’ve gone too far.She has no control of her feelings because of her looooooooong drug abuse.
I can well believe it Dolly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this another of Daddy Woods / SB dodgy businesses? I may be wrong as based in Surrey but surname same & SB, KFP & Jess Holland (I think that’s the Jess who does the admin and whatever else KFP has her doing) are all following the account.

I wonder if its anything like that dodgy "plumbing" company SB & his daddy were involved in a couple of years back? :ROFLMAO:
---
How do you know they don't want to go to their dad's house? That's a big assumption to make. I'm sure they both remember the love and safety and happiness they felt when they were at home. One year of that thing spouting her shite won't remove the feelings of love they hold inside them.

My Mum has put my Dad down since I was born. Didn't affect my feelings for him in the slightest. I could feel the love he had for me, through everything. Never once questioned or doubted it.
Remember too that despite having the skank bending their earholes every waking moment about what a bastard their Dad was/is, even holding onto J by the shoulders whilst he recites onscreen what she's told him to say, the lad still blurted out "Sort of................................." when asked if he missed his father. Of course he misses his Dad!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Maybe crawl and Rosie are twins? Rosie & dozy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.