Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok .... Im off to make a scrumptious roast dinner, wiv Dear Stanleys crispy roastie tips, they come out delicious, thank you @Stan Butler🥰 ..... Mr Anna and son are eternally grateful 😁 ..... please nothing happen with the hideous gargoyle while I'm gone, which is what usually goes down ..... keeping on theme 👉 pwwiccceee is still an old hoe .... my goodness she must be seething right now .... F4J behave for at least an hour .... much appreciated :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sounds as though things just might get interesting!! So, as we expected, she has had a positive drugs test result. How long ago though? Could be why AFP is there so often now to ensure she keeps the children. Absolutely ridiculous though, why are they letting her keep B and J when things are such a mess? Their basic needs are being met but that's all. So sad when there is a home for them with K and M where they could live a normal life again.
AFP probably thinks this is normal. Alledgedly, I've read in other press, she left Dan and KP at home whilst she went off galavanting with PFP.

This probably looks exceptional parenting in her eyes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oklahoma, Dolly!
All the times we’ve wondered on here why nobody in the know has the courage to tell the truth about her. Perhaps F4J have set the snow ball rolling and people will start to speak out? 🤞
Oh flip,duck of course it was.🤭😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello Krusty family! I'm 600 threads behind. It is possible to read, hear, know absolutely nothing about Skanky, woo hoo! I'm guessing I've missed nothing other than the usual merry-go-round of lies she puts out? I'll attempt to skim read the threads I've missed 😁
Oh Squirrel my lovely friend it's all kicking off.

As Donald said on Benidorm "strap yourself in, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe the drug test was a requirement for the panto? By that I mean for everyone. My last job ( in a gym) we were all required to do a drug test when we were first hired and then we could be randomly tested at any time during our employment. It's standard practice here in the US these days. A friend of mine who is a nurse said one hospital she worked at even tested for nicotine use so wouldn't employ you if you were a smoker!
How would F4J get access to that though? Matt O Conor was talking about drugs tests a while ago. I think it's 99.9% certain they know because they were helping KIeran with his case.

• Heart
Christ I go out to do a days work and this happens 😂
I doubt very much F4J would have tweeted that if it wasn't true. They'd be leaving themselves wide open for her to retaliate and threaten them with slander.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Long drawn out consequences. More court applications to enforce the court order......months....weeks?! She could be fined, she could in the end get a prison sentence but like the BH they will give her chances to comply.

Personally I think the law hasn't caught up to sociopaths acting like nothing applies to them!
---

I said that when it first came out about the drugs test, Angelic pointed out the police can't just swoop in and take the kids.... unless there is some real immediate danger . I think unfortunately she is right.
Also those kids are probably really happy with Katie and crew, regardless of what we think of her, those kids will not want to leave their mum and will be telling the authorities the same. They are kids, who just love their mum, they know no better and aren't old enough to understand that things like rules and boundaries make for a safe happy home, not a bad one. Add to this that Katie would slag off Michelle and Kieran at absolutely any moment and it really is no surprise that they won't want to get to dads house. Can you only imagine what Katie has told them awaits them if they do. Its like beaten dogs still loyal to their owners no matter how crappy they are.
When they finally get those kids back, they are going to need a lot of support and help adjusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So have discovered they are indeed on Day 3 of rehearsals, still can’t find any sign of her being there, but I believe she must be there now.

Seen the programme

Act 1 is 60 minutes
Interval is 20 minutes
Act 2 is 50 minutes

Some days she has 3 performances, 6 hours on stage or waiting in the wings, who can see her being able to do that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So have discovered they are indeed on Day 3 of rehearsals, still can’t find any sign of her being there, but I believe she must be there now.

Seen the programme

Act 1 is 60 minutes
Interval is #0 minutes
Act 2 is 50 minutes

Some days she has 3 performances, 6 hours on stage, who can see her being able to do that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Yeah, in moon boots with a zimmer, moving with all the grace of an heifer.
Stinking like one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this another of Daddy Woods / SB dodgy businesses? I may be wrong as based in Surrey but surname same & SB, KFP & Jess Holland (I think that’s the Jess who does the admin and whatever else KFP has her doing) are all following the account.

Is Rosie Woods SB’s sister?

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I think it was Our Smiley Kylie who posted the lift pic saying Liverpool lift .. apologies Kylie if I’ve got the wrong poster . But there’s nothing to suggest that pic is in Liverpool.
‘Twas me, I said Liverpool Lift 🤔….I’m guessing 😁I see no reason for the pic other than him playing games about her whereabouts, I think she’s in Liverpool, no proof yet, but I believe she’s gonna do this Panto 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Also those kids are probably really happy with Katie and crew, regardless of what we think of her, those kids will not want to leave their mum and will be telling the authorities the same. They are kids, who just love their mum, they know no better and aren't old enough to understand that things like rules and boundaries make for a safe happy home, not a bad one. Add to this that Katie would slag off Michelle and Kieran at absolutely any moment and it really is no surprise that they won't want to get to dads house. Can you only imagine what Katie has told them awaits them if they do. Its like beaten dogs still loyal to their owners no matter how crappy they are.
When they finally get those kids back, they are going to need a lot of support and help adjusting.
How do you know they don't want to go to their dad's house? That's a big assumption to make. I'm sure they both remember the love and safety and happiness they felt when they were at home. One year of that thing spouting her shite won't remove the feelings of love they hold inside them.

My Mum has put my Dad down since I was born. Didn't affect my feelings for him in the slightest. I could feel the love he had for me, through everything. Never once questioned or doubted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
‘Twas me, I said Liverpool Lift 🤔….I’m guessing 😁I see no reason for the pic other than him playing games about her whereabouts, I think she’s in Liverpool, no proof yet, but I believe she’s gonna do this Panto 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I think she’s backed herself so far into a corner that she can’t *not* do it! I bet she’s seething.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.