Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if there are criminal charges awaiting Dim Lyn. She was probably sacked for gross misconduct which brings immediate dismissal. I,m still at a loss why J and B are still with Skank . I can only conclude or hope that she,s ignoring court orders and it’s just a matter of process or time before there is a physical intervention. It beggars belief how all these so called adults in the Price clan are colluding with the obvious abuse that,s happening with the kids. I only hope if or when they are back with Kieran there will be a multi professional investigation as to why ALL these services let them down. I honestly do not know how Dim Lyn can sleep at night with what she has done. I,ve worked with some odd, very “woke” Social workers in the past but none as the likes of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes this one is supposed to me, with one adult show during the run. It's the other one Dick Whittington that is the adult one, although fairly recently they still didn't have a Dick so not exactly a professional outfit either!
They could have a Two-for-One deal. Buy skanky get SB free; He's already A Dick of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if there are criminal charges awaiting Dim Lyn. She was probably sacked for gross misconduct which brings immediate dismissal. I,m still at a loss why J and B are still with Skank . I can only conclude or hope that she,s ignoring court orders and it’s just a matter of process or time before there is a physical intervention. It beggars belief how all these so called adults in the Price clan are colluding with the obvious abuse that,s happening with the kids. I only hope if or when they are back with Kieran there will be a multi professional investigation as to why ALL these services let them down. I honestly do not know how Dim Lyn can sleep at night with what she has done. I,ve worked with some odd, very “woke” Social workers in the past but none as the likes of her.
Agree. I think that DL has allegedly helped skank conceal or evade drugs testing. Also provided advice on what allegations to make against KH and when. I know these are serious allegations, but there’s evidence pointing this way. The price clan and sink boy are scum for allowing this to go on. I dunno how any of them sleep. Why SS haven’t scrutinised sink boy for his criminal associates??? I would not want someone like that around young children.

Reactions: 42
I personally think it is to do with SS.
Well Dimlyn couldn't save her arse from that.
Surely that will kick start family Courts, to get the kids home to KH
Maybe there had been previous tests that DimLyn had overseen which were negative so then they made her do an unannounced one and she tested positive?

Reactions: 43
i think the panto people already knew and that was why she didnt go 2 days ago like everyone else and the pantomine wasnt being premoted and no one was mentioning her on their sm etc.,
---

ill finish it for you " kids are going back to their father and skanky is going away" ;)
Maybe the drug test was a requirement for the panto? By that I mean for everyone. My last job ( in a gym) we were all required to do a drug test when we were first hired and then we could be randomly tested at any time during our employment. It's standard practice here in the US these days. A friend of mine who is a nurse said one hospital she worked at even tested for nicotine use so wouldn't employ you if you were a smoker!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If Carl is in Liverpool, then it would suggest that Katie has gone up there after all. Does this mean she's going ahead with the panto - for now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie Price #339 Skanky's on the snow, F4J are on their way, lets hope the kids can go back to K for Christmas day! (to the tune of Jingle Bells)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t believe F4J would say this without proof. I would love to know the details! Surely the panto has to sack her, it’s a family show. I wonder if she is even in Liverpool?
What a great day to be at home and able to check this thread every five minutes :)
Maybe she was sacked already and that’s why she hasn’t been learning her lines. She doesn’t have to

Reactions: 23
so true. im just ready for this today, christmas has come early.:ROFLMAO:
Do we think she's been sacked from the panto?
---
yep, not going to look good for Dim lynne either, wonder if she tested recently or when social worker was covering for her ? skanky you should have just appoligised love,a tit show storm coming your way now and its all your fault,not bunnys,not your exes,no one else only YOU,YOUR FAULT.....is it too early for a drink (asking for a friend)
It's 6pm somewhere in the world!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed he's been carving slices off his face again - deffo LiftCase WANKER
---

So are these assholes in Liverpool then, that is the question? This could be a lift at the Travelodge from one of their drug-runs or the 'Orsham Sainsburys for all we know
Is 'LiftCase' his most recent employment....? He must be an expert at that by now....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If Carl is in Liverpool, then it would suggest that Katie has gone up there after all. Does this mean she's going ahead with the panto - for now?
She has been in hiding but SB always drops her in it doesn't he? F4J will know where to find her now 😂 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.