Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have just read her mothers book(downloaded for free did not buy)her mother had 2 affairs while married to her dad(says marriage not going well BUT STILL MARRIED AND TOGETHER)first with someone she calls the greengrocer and then with Price(what she says she calls her now husband)so i suppose that explains why she as always covered for Katie playing away while in relationships yet the time her husband according to him had sex with another women one time while drunk it was a different matter and she was devastated he could risk their relationship by cheating(again ok for Katie to cheat but it is all the guys fault the relationship fails if they do)says Katie was touched by a pervert when young and touched by the South African bandits(no mention of raped yet Katie says raped)all Peters and Claire fault that Katie and the kids were dragged into reality tv(yet again Katie went on to try and carry on with it after they split by doing reality tv on her own)Peter and Claire talked her into the big circus wedding(yet says it was the wedding Katie always dreamed of)says Katie was a tomboy growing up yet took her to photo shoots at 13(what tomboy would want to dress up for photo shoots)names about 8 guys Katie as lived with(yet Katie claimes she can count on one hand how many guys she as had sex with must have a lot of fingers on that hand)she took care of Harvey every day and the kids had nannys(but Katie claimes she raised Harvey all alone)Katie only started taking drugs when she meet Kieron(yet Katie as said before she took drugs while with Peter and he told her if she ever did it again it would be over)says her and Price told Katie the last wedding would be the last one they went to(yet again Katie said at the start of her relationship with Carl that her mother could not wait for them to get wed)the book is just so full of contradictions that Katie as put out sorry it so long but it will save you having to read the book
---

but think of the money they could get from the papers for their story
DC has already been over this when the book first came out 😁

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OK let's examine the burnt out car on the driveway - whose car was it? Why would anyone drive their own car onto her property and set fire to it? If it was a stolen car, again, what would be the purpose? How did she dispose of it? Was this reported to police, insurance? So many questions...
There was probably a burnt out car 10 miles away down the road at some point in the year you know how she likes to exaggerate the gargantuan grid lifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i have just read her mothers book(downloaded for free did not buy)her mother had 2 affairs while married to her dad(says marriage not going well BUT STILL MARRIED AND TOGETHER)first with someone she calls the greengrocer and then with Price(what she says she calls her now husband)so i suppose that explains why she as always covered for Katie playing away while in relationships yet the time her husband according to him had sex with another women one time while drunk it was a different matter and she was devastated he could risk their relationship by cheating(again ok for Katie to cheat but it is all the guys fault the relationship fails if they do)says Katie was touched by a pervert when young and touched by the South African bandits(no mention of raped yet Katie says raped)all Peters and Claire fault that Katie and the kids were dragged into reality tv(yet again Katie went on to try and carry on with it after they split by doing reality tv on her own)Peter and Claire talked her into the big circus wedding(yet says it was the wedding Katie always dreamed of)says Katie was a tomboy growing up yet took her to photo shoots at 13(what tomboy would want to dress up for photo shoots)names about 8 guys Katie as lived with(yet Katie claimes she can count on one hand how many guys she as had sex with must have a lot of fingers on that hand)she took care of Harvey every day and the kids had nannys(but Katie claimes she raised Harvey all alone)Katie only started taking drugs when she meet Kieron(yet Katie as said before she took drugs while with Peter and he told her if she ever did it again it would be over)says her and Price told Katie the last wedding would be the last one they went to(yet again Katie said at the start of her relationship with Carl that her mother could not wait for them to get wed)the book is just so full of contradictions that Katie as put out sorry it so long but it will save you having to read the book
---

but think of the money they could get from the papers for their story
The Book of Lies pretty much sums up the massive hypocracy spouted by the old hag AFP :)
---
There was probably a burnt out car 10 miles away down the road at some point in the year you know how she likes to exaggerate the gargantuan grid lifter.
I heard there was an upside down BMW in a lane where a Hero named Lee Purkiss rescued the damsel-in-distress - but that wasn't skanky you understand. AS IF?????? ......................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Book of Lies pretty much sums up the massive hypocracy spouted by the old hag AFP :)
---

I heard there was an upside down BMW in a lane where a Hero named Lee Purkiss rescued the damsel-in-distress - but that wasn't skanky you understand. AS IF?????? ......................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:
Don’t suppose old cuntlung will get any points on the great Death Thread,NUL points duck it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That pink tape she's got on her foot can be bought in Home Bargains for £1. Some physios use it, some don't, it's mainly for muscular support, there's no proof that it does any good.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm peed off that the redtops haven't picked up on the accusations against "fathers of justice" yet. There's a crap puff-piece story about Alice Evans being skint and contemplating working in Starbucks about 3 stories down from the main headline on the Mail online but yet nothing on this disgusting Skanky gargoyle's substantial accusations against such a high profile organisation and their response about her being on coke. Hopefully soon....🤞🤞

Reactions: 37
That pink tape she's got on her foot can be bought in Home Bargains for £1. Some physios use it, some don't, it's mainly for muscular support, there's no proof that it does any good.
She may have got that vile ex Sw to bandage it up Lyncunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Sun usually take a day or so after picking info from here plus I guess they might even fact-check a little before sticking-it to the skank!
I'm not sure F4J are a very popular medium though so maybe they are holding off for that reason?

However it does seem an altogether too-good-a-story to allow to escape without sticking it to the thing so perhaps they're keeping it for the weekend?

Reactions: 29
She was seeing an osteopath though, would they bandage/dress her foot ?Physio - yes, sometimes. Osteo - hmmmmmmmm 🤔🤔

Happily correct me if I’m wrong x

Reactions: 18
The Sun usually take a day or so after picking info from here plus I guess they might even fact-check a little before sticking-it to the skank!
I'm not sure F4J are a very popular medium though so maybe they are holding off for that reason?

However it does seem an altogether too-good-a-story to allow to escape without sticking it to the thing so perhaps they're keeping it for the weekend?
Thanks. That makes sense. My fault for being impatient when it comes to the skank....I want it all to crash down NOW. Patience is a virtue I'm told so I'll just sit tight 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
panto rehearsals start next week? Does that mean she moves to Liverpool at the weekend then?
Wonder who will have B and all her animals? I assume the panto is 7 nights a week and usually a couple of matinees isn’t it? So looks like she will be up there for the whole off December then! She won’t have time for tik toks in December!! She will be far too busy! And plus panto casts go out after the performance so wonder who is going with her to take care of Jett!
She won't show up. IMO the panto have paid her to promote it only and she'll cry off citing poorly trotters
---
Don't t forget there's still the duet with Scarlett to be released they did from last Christmas and then that tour skank said she was doing with the other x factor singer Sam Bailey. 🤣
Noooooo that's torture from the darkest regions of hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think you are right it is KP leg I didn’t realise that her skin was so sun damaged
---
If she goes to Liverpool would the theatre arrange for her makeup and hair to be done every day?

Reactions: 20
Is that why she didn’t do TT 🙄🙄🙄 so predictable, when she has well and truly fucked up, roll out an ‘injury’
I thought she said she was going to the osteopath for her back?
She needs an excuse to get out of panto, you can tell she really doesn’t want to do it, too much hard work. Well she will have to be careful if she bails as I’m sure the panto people will see what she is up to.
Hope they haven’t paid her and serves them right for hiring her 🤷🏻‍♀️
It won't look good for future work if she backs out. She'd already seen as a liability

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.