Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @flowerpotno7 for the winning title from the last thread

IMG_8885.jpeg

Sorry I edited the spelling of Kieran as he spells it with an A.

link to last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thinking about it, the OK cover and interview with Princess must really be bugging Skanky. She made such a thing of saying she would be guiding Princess ‘every step of the way’ and yet here is Princess getting a solo front cover on the magazine that used to feature Skanky nearly every week. I bet Skanky thought she would be able to muscle in on all these photo shoots and events Princess is doing. She has probably tried to convince her that people are only interested because of who her mother is. But no, here is Princess ‘building her brand’ thanks to Pete and Claire. It’s actually very very funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Thinking about it, the OK cover and interview with Princess must really be bugging Skanky. She made such a thing of saying she would be guiding Princess ‘every step of the way’ and yet here is Princess getting a solo front cover on the magazine that used to feature Skanky nearly every week. I bet Skanky thought she would be able to muscle in on all these photo shoots and events Princess is doing. She has probably tried to convince her that people are only interested because of who her mother is. But no, here is Princess ‘building her brand’ thanks to Pete and Claire. It’s actually very very funny.
There is a lovely picture of P on her insta which Claire and Can have commented on. Nothing from mommy dearest. Meanwhile.......rough as a badgers arse

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just leaving this here KP - thousands 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2597349
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. How the hell can she be so delusional that she says live Pete who? Nobody turned up? Why would she say that when she didn't even have a sell out of hundreds at The Lowry..she can't even fill a small shop with her plaster classes. I would be keeping my gob firmly shut for once Katie 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oooh a new thread, thanks @MuddledWater just got time before I leave the house to update on the increasingly insane Skanky shenanigans 🤦🏽‍♀️….

Thread kicked off with everyone still ranting in disbelief about the SW, who had been named as Lynne Rickwood, aged 45 from Brighton. Now named Dim Lynne by @shizzler (I believe, correct me if I’m wrong) a now former SW, as it appears she’s been sacked, and even in the weird world of Skank, now works for Madam as a nanny and general dogsbody. No one can understand how DL could cross the line to completely fail in her professional duty to protect the children and enable Skank to continue to deny their father access, whilst clearly neglecting them and putting them at risk of harm due to her abhorrent feckless behaviour. Who gives up a well paid job with all the benefits that entails, holiday/sick pay and pension, to now work for peanuts. All very odd to say the least.

45215145-6259-4AA1-A3D0-3BA8F89CA17B.jpeg

Saturday night, Skank went to the opening of a beauty salon in Northern Ireland with Darth Jeyda, but again no SadBoy (still MIA). Skank turned up in an outfit proudly showing off her fake nipples through a sheer black top, and disappointingly for all Monk outfit fans, wasn’t wearing her classic long cosy Friar Tuck dress.

7D8B5760-CF88-4D92-959E-0945A49E53B7.jpeg

81A10F40-C70F-4A1C-8D35-4BEEDAA24A64.jpeg

At the same time as Skank was living the dream opening a salon to about 30 people, Pete Ya C*nt was turning on the Christmas lights to 1000s of onlookers…..take that Pete 👊🏾

260D30B4-4BC8-455B-BF3F-15EC71C7E0F8.jpeg

SadBoy later posted a photo of himself out on the town with Fingers and the allegedly crim ❄man, as he always does when they break-up. SB didn’t look that comfortable, some believed he was sending Skank a message, Stan said “Looks like SB’s been summoned to a meeting,, doesn't look like a night with the boys more like a warning shot to the clan from "the firm"…..ooooeer the Essex ‘Mean Boys’ aren’t messing about.

11615376-3DBD-463F-9B61-221BBCE39FCE.jpeg

Skank returned home on Sunday and announced she had get the ‘first’ tree up for the kids…..she didn’t put the tree up, someone else had, probably Dim Lynne, who has to occupy her time now she no longer has a proper job. Way to go DL.

C5580A41-DF96-4111-9EC3-B210A03438A4.jpeg

The Scum ran a story about Skank and the hapless SadBoy splitting for the 169th time this year, the bookies were taking bets on which day he would return this week, heavy favourite was Tuesday (today) as Skank requires a driver to take her to see H to put up his Christmas Tree.

B254431B-F037-404B-8549-2AA623CF910B.jpeg

The Scum then ran another story about Skank hugging a mystery man which Skank got very angry about as it was the salon owner and he’s gay….the Scum continue to play games with her, taunting her, and she took the bait.

B5914972-AC53-46D1-8374-F37FD7C6091A.jpeg

The Scum ran yet another story about her wonky boobs, saying Skank was in agony and wanted them reduced, they failed to mention she had no nipples, but the whole story appeared to be just a reason to show she had no nipples with a screen grab.

78AA8A1D-7E6F-46D1-80A9-C117112EA460.jpeg

Monday night Skank was back in the North London cupboard, drinking wine, vaping, while selling tat, got progressively more manic as the Live progressed, at the end she went completely nuts, sounding scarily unhinged, shouting about double-ups and triple-ups, but sadly not that she’s an unbelievable f*ck-up.

9244109A-7820-4D50-9869-BF58C2DD95CD.jpeg

Skank then announced she was going out for dinner with an apparently very drunk Chloe Ferry and Darth Jeyda, still pretending SadBoy wasn’t coming back as she put on the attitude that she was now free and single, hunting down a ‘Nu Egg ‘. Skank turned lesbian for 2 seconds as they unsurprisingly travelled in a taxi to Sheesh, Dim Lynne wondered where her invite was, then remembered she had traded-in her previous secure life to become a servant nanny and live on magic beans.

1F18D8E9-A68C-421E-9EED-6C91BE9E2954.jpeg

We await any hot biscuits scandalous Sheesh stories of a Skank behaving badly, hopefully being released today.

Skank announced she now has an American agent, but can’t say anything about it, so at the age of 45, looking like she’s 55 (The Scum said she actually was that age as they continue to take the piss ) and zero talent for anything, Skank is going to make it big in the USA in 2024. Kylie upon hearing this news, shutdown her very successful Vegas residency, and went home, saying “I can’t compete with that Skank”.

There is still no sign of any new Skank music, Skank still hasn’t started training to be a paramedic, but she is still a weapons-grade deceitful lying child-neglecting c*nt of the highest order.

On we go, visiting H today, big question today is who’s gonna be driving, will the errand-Boy triumphantly return, isn’t it exciting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Will He….Won’t He…..return today 🤔…..

313A1BF1-F8C5-475B-90C8-4CE749E13795.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Oooh a new thread, thanks @MuddledWater just got time before I leave the house to update on the increasingly insane Skanky shenanigans 🤦🏽‍♀️….

Thread kicked off with everyone still ranting in disbelief about the SW, who had been named as Lynne Rickwood, aged 45 from Brighton. Now named Dim Lynne by @schizzler (I believe, correct me if I’m wrong) a now former SW, as it appears she’s been sacked, and even in the weird world of Skank, now works for Madam as a nanny and general dogsbody. No one can understand how DL could cross the line to completely fail in her professional duty to protect the children and enable Skank to continue to deny their father access, whilst clearly neglecting them and putting them at risk of harm due to her abhorrent feckless behaviour. Who gives up a well paid job with all the benefits that entails, holiday/sick pay and pension, to now work for peanuts. All very odd to say the least.

View attachment 2597398

Saturday night, Skank went to the opening of a beauty salon in Northern Ireland with Darth Jeyda, but again no SadBoy (still MIA). Skank turned up in an outfit proudly showing off her fake nipples through a sheer black top, and disappointingly for all Monk outfit fans, wasn’t wearing her classic long cosy Friar Tuck dress.

View attachment 2597414
View attachment 2597415
At the same time as Skank was living the dream opening a salon to about 30 people, Pete Ya C*nt was turning on the Christmas lights to 1000s of onlookers…..take that Pete 👊🏾

View attachment 2597416
SadBoy later posted a photo of himself out on the town with Fingers and the career criminal ❄man, as he always does when they break-up. SB didn’t look that comfortable, some believed he was sending Skank a message, Stan said “Looks like SB’s been summoned to a meeting,, doesn't look like a night with the boys more like a warning shot to the clan from "the firm"…..ooooeer the Essex ‘Mean Boys’ aren’t messing about.

View attachment 2597417
Skank returned home on Sunday and announced she had get the ‘first’ tree up for the kids…..she didn’t put the tree up, someone else had, probably Dim Lynne, who has to occupy her time now she no longer has a proper job. Way to go DL.

View attachment 2597418

The Scum ran a story about Skank and the hapless SadBoy splitting for the 169th time this year, the bookies were taking bets on which day he would return this week, heavy favourite was Tuesday (today) as Skank requires a driver to take her to see H to put up his Christmas Tree.

View attachment 2597450

The Scum then ran another story about Skank hugging a mystery man which Skank got very angry about as it was the salon owner and he’s gay….the Scum continue to play games with her, taunting her, and she took the bait.

View attachment 2597427

The Scum ran yet another story about her wonky boobs, saying Skank was in agony and wanted them reduced, they failed to mention she had no nipples, but the whole story appeared to be just a reason to show she had no nipples with a screen grab.

View attachment 2597443

Monday night Skank was back in the North London cupboard, drinking wine, vaping, while selling tat, got progressively more manic as the Live progressed, at the end she went completely nuts, sounding scarily unhinged, shouting about double-ups, triple-ups, but sadly not that she’s an unbelievable f*ck- up.

View attachment 2597444

Skank then announced she was going out for dinner with an apparently very drunk Chloe Ferry and Darth Jeyda, still pretending SadBoy wasn’t coming back as she put on the attitude that she was now free and single, hunting down a ‘Nu Egg ‘. Skank turned lesbian for 2 seconds as they unsurprisingly travelled in a taxi to Sheesh, Dim Lynne wondered where her invite was, then remembered she had traded-in her previous secure life to become a servant nanny and live on magic beans.

View attachment 2597446

We await any hot biscuits scandalous Sheesh stories of a Skank behaving badly, hopefully being released today.

Skank announced she now has an American agent, but can’t say anything about it, so at the age of 45, looking like she’s 55 (The Scum said she actually was that age as they continue to take the piss ) and zero talent for anything, Skank is going to make it big in the USA in 2024. Kylie upon hearing this news, shutdown her very successful Vegas residency, and went home, saying “I can’t compete with that Skank”.

There is still no sign of any new Skank music, Skank still hasn’t started training to be a paramedic, but she is still a weapons-grade deceitful lying child-neglecting c*nt of the highest order.

On we go, visiting H today, big question today is who’s gonna be driving, will the errand-Boy triumphantly return, isn’t it exciting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Will He….Won’t He…..return today 🤔…..

View attachment 2597396
That gif again 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder what s happening about Harvey
KP said she was visiting him, then said he was coming home for a few days (early Christmas) as she will be doing panto at Christmas
Harvey is usually delivered to her so will she fetch him or will he be delivered to her

Reactions: 21
Congratulations to @flowerpotno7 for the winning title from the last thread

View attachment 2597347
Sorry I edited the spelling of Kieran as he spells it with an A.

link to last thread:
oooh thank you all, im wearing a black see through body stocking and thigh high silver glitter boots to accept my award for winning title....my husbands frightened to death as its only 10am...... what you mean there no award, oooh ill just bask in the glory then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I always thought it was KP posturing. She uses public announcements to try and control and make people feel committed, it's emotional blackmail. Even with Princess - Princess is doing plaster classes with ME, Princess is doing her beauty course with ME. I'm the one guiding Princess!? Give it a rest you old harridan. It didn't work and it hardly works on anyone these days, least of all your teen daughter who is coming up to the best time of her life and naturally had loads of opportunities coming up which you should be happy about, not trying to muscle in on!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think DL might have thought she was in a relationship with Skank why else give everything up?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The video f4J put up on Twitter of KP saying 'don't ask why the kids don't see their dad'
Has got up to 10k views and......they've done a poll now

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 11.54.46.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
i think Prinny suspected what the plaster classes were going to be like and took her boyfriened, incase her mother tried to take her out on the pull. Bet Prinny never told her about the upcoming ok shoot,knowing she would try to muscle in or duck it up. think Prinny knows the score. ;)

Reactions: 42
Strange no pictures of the 'dinner with the girls' or any Sheesh pictures aswell enjoying skanks single life, did skank think Sheesh would be a safe place and she'd get a warm welcome but got a frosty reception because of the SW story or did the owner tell skank your not getting served with food or drinks or running up a tab until you pay your tab from last time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.