Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lynne Harwoodā€™s registration is still showing 30th November 2023 - Iā€™ve checked others and thereā€™s are 2024 so it is live but strange it doesnā€™t show any annotations

IMG_8905.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Lynne Harwoodā€™s registration is still showing 30th November 2023 - Iā€™ve checked others and thereā€™s are 2024 so it is live but strange it doesnā€™t show any annotations

View attachment 2603677
Surely they are not so desperate for social workers that they'll allow this utter snake to keep her registration after the damage she has caused?

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2603677
It gets updated during the day today, they canā€™t update it for 120k odd social workers all at once
---
Surely they are not so desperate for social workers that they'll allow this utter snake to keep her registration after the damage she has caused?
No definitely not. SW England are known for being punitive and harsh so Iā€™m sure once they get to it they will take swift action

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2603677
Itā€™s not very instant . The wheels in these organisations tend to be a bit slow. Iā€™m not sure what members pay the fees for ( well my personal thoughts particularly with the NMC - slow as anything)

Reactions: 17
None of 'her' lot
@DC16 Do you know who shopped DL to her bosses? I know you canā€™t say who it was, but it turns my stomach to know that otherwise she would have still been getting away with it. I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is thank god for the whistle blower, whoever they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Mine is showing as renewed for another year but they have tons to update so may take a while for them to either change the date or add an annotation. Also, some get pulled for audit so can take a couple of weeks before the date of registration updates, depending if you're one of the unlucky ones

Reactions: 24
@DC16 Do you know who shopped DL to her bosses? I know you canā€™t say who it was, but it turns my stomach to know that otherwise she would have still been getting away with it. I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is thank god for the whistle blower, whoever they were.
I do know, but can't say.
Yes thank goodness for that person who realised. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm just glad that SOMEBODY finally felt strongly enough to end this charade once-and-for-all! WOO HOO!!!!!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.