Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you slightly enlarge, I'm sure there is a red paint big toe nail.
I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ anyone else see a painted toe nail
You’re right that is a red toenail 🤢.

Wow, she really does spend a lot of time on the sunbeds! I genuinely thought that was Harvey’s leg. 😬

Too thin for H's leg
You are right @Stapleyourtongue I thought the skin colour was more Harvey’s, obviously I forgot about Skanky’s blackfishing through her skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a lovely picture of P on her insta which Claire and Can have commented on. Nothing from mommy dearest. Meanwhile.......rough as a badgers arse
Agree. All the Instagram pics I’ve seen have people like Junior, Kieran, Claire, Emily, Pete liking and making comments. The person so obviously missing is KP. Plus she doesn’t get mentioned by name (just Mum) where as Pete does. He and Claire have done so much more for P than a masterclass for 5 in th
Bit of a podcast yawn fest this week, 34 mins, but only 30 as several ads.
Starts off very loud/hyper, ringing her tea bell for slave Bunny to make her tea.
Finally got her script, she’s mastered the laugh, that’s about it, she’s got a lot of speaking to do, the songs are going to be in the style of west end shows, so she was pissed off about that, (no singing hano I got chew) rehearsals start 10th, she was shocked they were 8:30 to 5:30 for 5 days when SFP told her, worried as to when she would find time to fit in TT. Asking when she will get script for next panto.
Told Bunny to leave her bag and didn’t need her passport. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TT’s are going well she reckons 🙄 it’s like an up to date QVC, talked about the advent calendars 🥱
SFP invited to Aldi launch, KP wanted to go with her, but Albert was ill so she never went.
Now begging for the big supermarkets to appear on her YT.
SFP mentioned about her Harry taking his driving test, KP briefly skimmed over not having a driving licence.
She has a busy week, TT all week, podcast, YT, filming for C4, Belfast again.
Starts trying to sing the Coca Cola advert, painful.
What she’s been watching on TV 🥱
Amy had been ill, so not been over lately.
Had her lips done last night. Filler is not lasting, keeps going down.
Seriously begging to go on the Masked singer, like ITV will want to know, I don’t think so 🤣 she was asked to do the Australian one, but timings not right, yeah right.
Boring questions from viewers.
Amy getting a new kitchen at her new house
Going to see Harvey Tuesday and MIGHT bring him back, but he will be to be back before the weekend as she is going to Belfast, but she needs Harvey cuddles. Might take him to see the Snowman at the theatre, SFP wants to go too.
Life advice with the Price….Her severe PTSD blah blah blah
I think even she was bored at the end as she quietened down.
Basically that was it. Nothing really to report, think this panto is going to be a huge disaster, she’s going to need constant prompting.
lol so funny, hanno I’ve got chew 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been poorly with chest infection, but trying to keep up on some comments. Of course, this panto will be carnage, she’ll be off her face, ad libbing with F & C words. Slurring. She can’t speaking properly as it is🙉 The organisers need to be very worried, taking on this huge liability. She won’t last the contract. As for accusations made about F4J, as mentioned, I don’t recall a car being set alight around time that lovely dog Blade was killed🙀. We all know SHE more than likely ran him down. Hope F4J sue the pants off her for false accusations. Now would be the ideal time for Crawl to come clean on the truth of what happened. Contact F4J & then the press. He’d earn fortunes with what he can disclose. About time he pulled up his bollocks and started singing like a canary👍🤣 The press seemed well eager to nail her.
Was the car that was allegedly set on fire the car that knocked down and killed/badly injured Blade.She did say it was burned at the end of her drive,maybe drove home drunk/drugged up and knocked down Blade at the gate entrance then burned the car where it stood.Getting rid of the evidence so to speak.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I want to go to her panto because it will a hilarious disaster; she can't remember a script, she can't improvise and she can barely speak coherently with people she knows let alone a large crowd of excitable children.
She'll get ill after two performances and quit.
If you do go Sir Lancelot, remember to take rotten tomatoes to throw at her!
---
I’m sure they have proof
How tho? Unless they have a photo/video of her taking it or drug test results, it makes it difficult for them to say this without the chance of getting sued.
---
Nope - still flummoxed here, 265!
No..really squint your eyes 😖😂:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that why she didn’t do TT 🙄🙄🙄 so predictable, when she has well and truly fucked up, roll out an ‘injury’
I thought she said she was going to the osteopath for her back?
She needs an excuse to get out of panto, you can tell she really doesn’t want to do it, too much hard work. Well she will have to be careful if she bails as I’m sure the panto people will see what she is up to.
Hope they haven’t paid her and serves them right for hiring her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 58
So not on TT thought she was going to be on all day!!!
Someone has taken her access away ... expert PR damage limitation ... bit late, but hey ...
---
Is that why she didn’t do TT 🙄🙄🙄 so predictable, when she has well and truly fucked up, roll out an ‘injury’
I thought she said she was going to the osteopath for her back?
She needs an excuse to get out of panto, you can tell she really doesn’t want to do it, too much hard work. Well she will have to be careful if she bails as I’m sure the panto people will see what she is up to.
Hope they haven’t paid her and serves them right for hiring her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh f off Kipper ... poorly trotter deflection mode engaged ... pics of her on crutches with a moonboot OUTSIDE a hospital or on GP SURGERY CAR PARK coming soon ...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone has taken her access away ... expert PR damage limitation ... bit late, but hey ...
---

Oh f off Kipper ... poorly trotter deflection mode engaged ... pics of her on crutches with a moonboot OUTSIDE a hospital or on GP SURGERY CAR PARK coming soon ...
Or she will use crutches at the panto for added sympathy when she forgets her lines

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's going to get herself in serious bother, making allegations like that. Nothing much will happen regarding the dog (don't come at me, I'm not saying it's right, but it's the truth) but torching a vehicle is a serious criminal offence.

I think she's unraveling. Safe money says another stint in the Priory is incoming...
Cwissmiss at 'Otel Pwwiowy
Conveniently it will get her out of doing the crappy pantos (that she has no intentions of carrying out anyway), plus when the kids are taken it will cite "Me Mentawl 'Elf wot dunnit...................."
Its not going to get her off screeching shite about F4J though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
She'll be back and forth on the stage to vape and do whatever else she does in a dressing room!
Vape & snort................................... then couple of lines of dialogue that she's just made-up because who gives a duck about the script after all? - vape & snort ad infinitum...................................... The end :)
---
Surely if she tries the suicide card, or a festive visit to her favourite place ( the Priory) to see Dr Al, you know for the mental elf, truma, PTSD, ADHD and all other letters in the alphabet.
Wouldn't that kick start an imitate removal of the children
Doctor Al??
Dr Ugsand Booze is her favouritist doc innit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Hmm she will also have to prove she isn’t! And the only way she can do that is by a test!
Maybe she's send DL to do the test for her, like the Pee samples? :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I just cannot see the panto materialising , she is now single , will be working 9-5 far away from her home , doubt the kids will be there all the time as who would look after them ? She will not enjoy being on her own and having to look after herself !
Ah but she'll be OK - she got some mug to come to decorate a christmas tree for her up there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
It’s pretty tricky as it’s just off a dual carriageway - I did try once 😅
That "stalker" last summer managed quite successfully, the one going through her bins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I was walking the dogs when suddenly this 50 strong gun toting F4J cap wearing Mexican south African post box car jacking organised crime gang jumped out from the bushes held me down and broke my ankle the doctors said it's the worstest mostest badliest brokenist anklefootknee injury they've ever treated and i'll never play the trumpet again" 🤣
Love you Stan you have the funniest imagination 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder who this is aimed at loose women parental alienation

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes and it’s been posted on here before. I was just saying it’s not an easy property to just stop outside with it just being off a dual carriageway. You’d have to more or less go straight into her driveway.
Hence why the gates are open; There is of course another entrance on the other side of the property - the one it uses when going on clandestine rendezvous to collect "things........................" at strange hours :sneaky::whistle:

Do we know the real reason why she isn't driving. Is it really the fact she hasn't got her licence back. Or is it that she can't get insurance and her plan to drive under Traders insurance backfired?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i have just read her mothers book(downloaded for free did not buy)her mother had 2 affairs while married to her dad(says marriage not going well BUT STILL MARRIED AND TOGETHER)first with someone she calls the greengrocer and then with Price(what she says she calls her now husband)so i suppose that explains why she as always covered for Katie playing away while in relationships yet the time her husband according to him had sex with another women one time while drunk it was a different matter and she was devastated he could risk their relationship by cheating(again ok for Katie to cheat but it is all the guys fault the relationship fails if they do)says Katie was touched by a pervert when young and touched by the South African bandits(no mention of raped yet Katie says raped)all Peters and Claire fault that Katie and the kids were dragged into reality tv(yet again Katie went on to try and carry on with it after they split by doing reality tv on her own)Peter and Claire talked her into the big circus wedding(yet says it was the wedding Katie always dreamed of)says Katie was a tomboy growing up yet took her to photo shoots at 13(what tomboy would want to dress up for photo shoots)names about 8 guys Katie as lived with(yet Katie claimes she can count on one hand how many guys she as had sex with must have a lot of fingers on that hand)she took care of Harvey every day and the kids had nannys(but Katie claimes she raised Harvey all alone)Katie only started taking drugs when she meet Kieron(yet Katie as said before she took drugs while with Peter and he told her if she ever did it again it would be over)says her and Price told Katie the last wedding would be the last one they went to(yet again Katie said at the start of her relationship with Carl that her mother could not wait for them to get wed)the book is just so full of contradictions that Katie as put out sorry it so long but it will save you having to read the book
---
They can be sued, but are unlikely to get any money from them. There are two questions that lawyers ask if someone wants to sue a person 1) what have they done wrong? And 20 have they got any money? There’s no point spending a lot of money to get a court judgment against a person who has not got the money to pay any damages and your legal costs. Hope that helps 🙂
but think of the money they could get from the papers for their story

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.