Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who is already bankrupt be sued? I’m just wondering if she thinks the bankruptcy protects her from F4J dragging her through the courts.
Can someone who is already bankrupt be sued? I’m just wondering if she thinks the bankruptcy protects her from F4J dragging her through the courts.
They can be sued, but are unlikely to get any money from them. There are two questions that lawyers ask if someone wants to sue a person 1) what have they done wrong? And 20 have they got any money? There’s no point spending a lot of money to get a court judgment against a person who has not got the money to pay any damages and your legal costs. Hope that helps 🙂

• Sad
Reactions: 30
With regard to Sink Boys' 94 pages of 'Troof.' Let's hope it's 294 pages long now if he's been updating it regularly, as he's got loads to spill on Kipper and its enablers. Does anyone have an update on the GFM please? Let's all hope and pray the little ones will be back home with Kieran & Michelle by Christmas Day. 💝🥂🎄👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🎅👩‍⚖️🤞🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They can be sued, but are unlikely to get any money from them. There are two questions that lawyers ask if someone wants to sue a person 1) what have they done wrong? And 20 have they got any money? There’s no point spending a lot of money to get a court judgment against a person who has not got the money to pay any damages and your legal costs. Hope that helps 🙂
I would take her to court for a retraction and £1 in damages. I bet F4J can afford to sue Kipper, she can’t afford to defend it so I would do it just to cause her stress and take up some of her headspace.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.