Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahaaa, that is so funny

I see he’s out this video on again. Banter really?
That is not banter you WANKER!!!

Reactions: 16
I see he’s out this video on again. Banter really?
What an absolute cunt. Poor Harvey he has to have this cunt and his twat of a mother to put up with.
The only satisfaction I get is that this fucker will be the downfall of skankyflaps

Reactions: 22
What an absolute cunt. Poor Harvey he has to have this cunt and his twat of a mother to put up with.
The only satisfaction I get is that this fucker will be the downfall of skankyflaps
I bet he was a Bully at school

Reactions: 16
Once again Harvey is not happy in that video and once again Cole is winding him up. That's not banter. How can we be the only ones to see it!

Reactions: 18
@peeko Ok, you get the job, you are the official recapper for the Krusties from now on, that was

Reactions: 13
So the tosser is at Harvey's house, getting pissed and tormenting Harvey again. Big guy eh. I hope Harvey turns around and knocks him out.

So much for him keeping off the drink too. Wanker.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.