Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes and how come she says she was in the priory in Jan last year then he just said he saw her in that restaurant in Jan
Yeah I noticed that; can’t get dates right cos liars trip themselves up

Reactions: 10
erk.....what am I watching? State of the pair!
Trashy! She’s on TV showing off the ring, trying for a baby, saying she's doing it differently this time 😂 the dress might be different this time round but it's all for publicity again. Got to laugh along with her, what a div!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can't believe I'm posting here as I don't follow Katie price and I don't ever watch GMB but flicked TV on and I couldn't stop watching her & him. (That's my disclaimer done!!)

He looks really controlling and domineering (and likes to talk like alot)

(Have now bleached my mind of them and GMB 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cole seems very controlling to me. I don’t like Katie don’t get me wrong. But he was saying things like ‘Katie has changed and that’s the way I like her now’ etc etc. Literally seems like so many red flags

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Actually, it was 'mum's' fault as she allowed that puppy into her rental. It was completely up to her to make sure that puppy was safe in her cage and not roaming around where other people were. As for the CBD oil; there are simply no words to describe the simplicity level on which this creature's brain operates so I won't try...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well I have had my comment hidden on the plucky mansion instahash. Some muppet wants to help skanky and wanky. I just replied, the solicitor and mortgage company will be happy they will be improving the value for them with having charges on the mucky mansion. The comment was hidden so quickly.....think I hit a nerve👌😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was supposedly in the Priory Feb 20-up until just before Mother’s Day, as that is when she was not on social media. She was doing makeup masterclasses in Feb, the 18th and came back on sm 22nd March, although she was spotted in Brighton shopping just before, so that is not 18months ago. Blade the dog was staying at her mums and is on his IG 1st March-22nd.
So that was the SM silence this weekend, parents meeting each other.

Reactions: 10
Well I have had my comment hidden on the plucky mansion instahash. Some muppet wants to help skanky and wanky. I just replied, the solicitor and mortgage company will be happy they will be improving the value for them with having charges on the mucky mansion. The comment was hidden so quickly.....think I hit a nerve👌😊
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the mortgage company have proof she has trashed the place, Alex R mentioned her trashing the place in his YT, maybe they are making her restore the place to be habitable in exchange for not reporting her....the house is with the mortgage company, think they are dodgy too.

• Wow
My god the state of her. Carl saying she looks naturally beautiful. He needs to go to Specsavers 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the mortgage company have proof she has trashed the place, Alex R mentioned her trashing the place in his YT, maybe they are making her restore the place to be habitable in exchange for not reporting her....the house is with the mortgage company, think they are dodgy too.
The mortgage company lend to those who are not usually able to borrow from normal lenders. I read-up about them ages ago - their customer reviews are quite interesting... as a bankrupt she is not able to borrow from normal mortgage lenders I wouldn't expect he could either and his bank will be his dad.

Reactions: 8
What an absolute state she is, I bet she hadn’t even brushed her teeth the dirty skank.

• Sick
Didn't watch GMB, never do & certainly didn't want the watch that pair of lying detestable cunts 😡. However can I politely point out that everyone watching because of her just increases the viewing figures. The powers that be don't know or care that it's watched by people that dislike her. They just see numbers going up. Therefore to them it makes sense to put the vile creature on 😁.
I was angry enough watching the tweets & news articles about their appearance without actually watching the pointless interview.
Apparently Susanna Reid called her a great mum 😳. bleeping seriously?? 😡. At least Adil Ray seemed to take the piss out of her 8 engagements 😊

The Boyson engagement ring she showed on Loose Women was a fake. It was 1 she'd previously worn to start rumours. Her kids & exes knew nothing about it & only heard when she did the LW announcement. The ACTUAL ring from Boyson was apparently 1 he'd designed himself & he paid for it....which she said was the first time she'd not had to buy her own......re-run the story & replace Boyson with Crawl 🤣🤣 Lying scum

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The mortgage company lend to those who are not usually able to borrow from normal lenders. I read-up about them ages ago - their customer reviews are quite interesting... as a bankrupt she is not able to borrow from normal mortgage lenders I wouldn't expect he could either and his bank will be his dad.
I did comment on one daily fail article, shouldn’t she be concentrating on the inside and the ceiling rather than randomly swinging a strimmer around while wanky cuts down the odd tree. it didn’t make sense. We know she was just there to get more crap for deplop.
cannot wait for Alex R to spill the beans but I can’t help feeling at some point the Mexican is going to make an appearance again with the MM😂😂

• Haha
yes and how come she says she was in the priory in Jan last year then he just said he saw her in that restaurant in Jan
Noticed that. And the fact he pursued her presumably for 6 months if they didn't start dating till July. I thought he was going out with that Perry girl all that time. She certainly posted a pic of her and Sid on his first boat trip on 15th June. So that's charming behaviour from Cole?

Didn't watch GMB, never do & certainly didn't want the watch that pair of lying detestable cunts 😡. However can I politely point out that everyone watching because of her just increases the viewing figures. The powers that be don't know or care that it's watched by people that dislike her. They just see numbers going up. Therefore to them it makes sense to put the vile creature on 😁.
I was angry enough watching the tweets & news articles about their appearance without actually watching the pointless interview.
Apparently Susanna Reid called her a great mum 😳. bleeping seriously?? 😡. At least Adil Ray seemed to take the piss out of her 8 engagements 😊

The Boyson engagement ring she showed on Loose Women was a fake. It was 1 she'd previously worn to start rumours. Her kids & exes knew nothing about it & only heard when she did the LW announcement. The ACTUAL ring from Boyson was apparently 1 he'd designed himself & he paid for it....which she said was the first time she'd not had to buy her own......re-run the story & replace Boyson with Crawl 🤣🤣 Lying scum
Bullshit....it never ends in her world. There's no bloody wonder she can't remember anything she's said. I don't think she ever tells the truth about anything!

Attachments

• Angry
So Fern drove all the way to do her makeup, but didn’t have time 🤣 it was a 5 minute interview, why didn’t they just do it on video, why was there need to go to the studio. It wasn’t like they had breaking news, everything they said is online. 🙄
wasted journey for pointy chin! Don’t believe she gets paid for doing their makeup as it’s just to get her noticed so nowt to show for it this morning!

• Haha
wasted journey for pointy chin! Don’t believe she gets paid for doing their makeup as it’s just to get her noticed so nowt to show for it this morning!
Wonder if it is worth doing OFCOM complaints ...

No doubt first of many today 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.