Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GMB keep calling him Carl... it’s Cole or Carwash or Clearblue isn’t it?!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is not confusing at all really Ill try to help . I don't understand why people think it is not her house ?
of course it is, she owns it . Now I am no expert , there are people on here like cloudchaser better qualified than myself
But this is how I see it . Skanky paid £1,350,000 for the house . Now Obviously I do not know how much of the mortgage was paid off. When you Become Bankrupt If your house can be sold ,and after paying the Mortgage off and costs if your share of the profit comes to over £1000 , the official Receiver will sell it . However, if the House is in negative equity , which means that basically if the house is sold it makes a loss, it is not worth the official receiver selling it , he won't get any money , a charge is put on the property which I think means the property cannot be sold, lease granted or remortgaged without consent of the official receiver ,
Normally after 2 years 3 months after Bankruptcy the position is reviewed and if it is still in negative equity it is unlikely it will be sold and it would transfer back to her. which is about Now . Wether this is affected by her being Bankrupt indefinitely until the or decides otherwise I am not sure , Still Being Bankrupt obviously does not discharge you of the obligation to pay the mortgage , if she hasn't it will be repossesed .
But the long and short of it is she still owns the house
Hope this helps ,
She did actually take-out a second mortgage on it.

Reactions: 8
Carl is cringe!
got the ring on
Now been in the priory 5 and a half weeks, but couldn’t confirm the exact date when asked just said about 18 months ago..

Licking her lips loads 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She looks like tit and knows it first thing she says is I’ve been stuck in traffic not had time to do my hair or make up Cole says it’s a good job she’s naturally beautiful ?

• Sick
  • Angry
Carl is cringe!
got the ring on
Now been in the priory 5 and a half weeks, but couldn’t confirm the exact date when asked just said about 18 months ago..

Licking her lips loads 🙄
funny how she cannot recall the dates - even not quoting the month(s) she was in - LIES bleeping LIES

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh @MrFMercury Careful now, long and sweaty twice a day in private?? My imagination is running overtime: Hope you don't have an axe handy!

Actually yes - methinks you're possibly onto something fishy here (don't start.) Skankie hasn't worn any jewelry in public for ages cos she claims she had it all stolen during break-ins, held at gunpoint blah-de-blah. That ring she vaguely flashes looks like the one Kris Boyson apparently gave her. Mebee she has taken it back to her 'personal jeweler' to add bits on and/change its appearance, now she's claimed on the insurance??

I see she's removing her 'tache in readiness. Nice too of Crawl; for shaving her back and paring her trotters inda bath.
I don't believe that she has had any pay-out insurance-wise on any of her reported 'thefts'. As you say, she hardly ever wears any jewellery so why would she be carrying it around and not placing in hotel safes? I don't believe she would have had valid insurance either as you need to have detailed valuations of jewellery over certain values. This is a creature who couldn't pay her electric/water/legal bills...

Reactions: 12
erk.....what am I watching? State of the pair!

Obligatory mention of her terminally ill Mum!
Wow - Cole, not the brightest is he? He seems chuffed that he's changed her though...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Terminal illness - check

Karl would like children "on his own" - very telling comment - not "with Katie"

• Wow
All that for 5 minutes, they were late, so she hadn’t done make up or hair, nothing new on there that we haven’t heard already.

Reactions: 14
Carl is cringe!
got the ring on

Licking her lips loads 🙄
yes and how come she says she was in the priory in Jan last year then he just said he saw her in that restaurant in Jan

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What I cannot understand is that a Bankrupt cannot act as a director of a limited company , or take part in it's FORMATION, PROMOTION , or management without permission from the court , er Priceywoods , I do hope she did it properly
She's not a director of that company. She has tried to get round the problem by setting-up a LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) with that JYY woman. The problem is the amount of legal hoops you have to jump through. Whatever; any money she earns over and above her stated living allowance should be side-lined for her creditors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.