Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone in here actually booked to see her in panto?
I haven’t booked the panto, but the Madterclass here in the CIty!!!!!! of Hertfordshire is literally minutes up the road from me(thought about it that’s as far as I got then gave my head a wobble)naaah my money is certainly going to be spent on something worthwhile…..my adorable grandsons 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just re something that's come up a few times...
There's no credible source I've seen stating that she has English gypsy ancestry.
Even if she does...there's nothing wrong with having gypsy heritage. It gets used here sometimes as an insult.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just re something that's come up a few times...
There's no credible source I've seen stating that she has English gypsy ancestry.
Even if she does...there's nothing wrong with having gypsy heritage. It gets used here sometimes as an insult.
I read somewhere that KFP was Jewish. Or had Jewish heritage.

Reactions: 10
I read somewhere that KFP was Jewish. Or had Jewish heritage.
I think one grandmother was Jewish. She's a mix like many in Britain, nothing unusual.
---
Here's a researched genealogy just to be factual. Kind of irrelevant anyway, it should make zero difference to how she acts and is a complete cockwomble!

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 19.58.13.png

Reactions: 22
@Angelic37 are more funds needed for KH? Hopefully something on the horizon as around 2.5m since charges dropped. Can donate more?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think one grandmother was Jewish. She's a mix like many in Britain, nothing unusual.
---
Here's a researched genealogy just to be factual. Kind of irrelevant anyway, it should make zero difference to how she acts and is a complete cockwomble!

View attachment 2555786
AFP’s uncle was a founder of Brighton Marina. Lived last years of his life in Marbella. That side of the family were Jewish.

Reactions: 29
@Angelic37 are more funds needed for KH? Hopefully something on the horizon as around 2.5m since charges dropped. Can donate more?
Hey Saffy! Yes, it has to be said more funds are needed, currently. Sam updates me regularly and tells me that they've all been practically used up, which is horrendous, but I know from my friend's personal experience that this is unfortunately standard 😞 But, progress is being made. It is ongoing and Kieran is strong, determined and will not give up until his children are safe. Bless everyone for donating, if anyone wants to help here is the link. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So it would seem that TT has signed her up to be some sort of QVC type host then? I wonder how long that will last once they see how awful she is at it? More fool them for signing her, have they never seen any of her lives? I really don't understand why there are still plenty of companies out there willing to give her work, do they not see what we see? Or do they think that the negative publicity she brings is worth the risk? I always thought that TT's desired audience was a young crowd, not middle aged has beens?

Reactions: 30
Yippeeeeeeeee a thread title!
Thank you Krusties 😁

Is KP using TwatTok so much as she's getting no TV gigs?
Where has Cole gone? Was his cryptic IG, because they've had a Barney?
Where is her new BFF, Edam?
Where is her other new BFF, Scarlett?
Where is the highly anticipated song?
Where are the YouTube's she periodically mentions she's filming again 🤥🤥🤥
Is she always with another person as she needs babysitting or to basically make sure the kids are safe?
Why has she acquired another horse, when riding hurts her trotters (no pun intended)!?
Why has she got another Pup, when she hates dogs, just likes puppies?
Where is the black and white troof from the RSPCA?
Where is the black and white troof from the DVLA?
Has Fenella been sacked, is this to do with selling the dogs?!
Why is Jeyda being so shy?
Rymi has gone to Thailand.... Will KFP go too?

So many questions.... None to every be answered truthfully by Madam Pinocchio 🤥
Post on the new BFF Eden's (another peice of work) thread -
on the live where she said the word she was talking about how she can’t upload the entire Katie podcast as it’s too outspoken and it’s Edens job to protect her. Guess that duty of care doesn’t extend to Jaya

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.