Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cat Eyez for the new thread title!

Anyone available to do the recap please?😄
---
To those clever people who normally do the new titles - have I done this properly? Can you see the thread listed?
Ohh the stress of it:eek:😂 - few more grey hairs sprouting now!
Lets see what KFP brings to us today for entertainment!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The link at the end of the last thread doesn't bring you here I don't think - I found this by going to the KP threads page x

Reactions: 16
The link at the end of the last thread doesn't bring you here I don't think - I found this by going to the KP threads page x
Darn it! I knew I had missed something! I'll go back and see what I have to do! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks to @Cat Eyez for the new thread title!

Anyone available to do the recap please?😄
Thanks Jomo, Recap of the latest nonsense….

Started off the thread having her lashes done in Shoreham, and chatting absolute 💩 summed up well by Dolly

5051AADB-9C5E-406E-A68E-D4A5076B0B72.jpeg

It’s become clear she has a new errand-girl, Jess, who’s taken over many of Sad Boy’s jobs, including the driving of Madam around. Sad Boy is hardly around, what’s occurring there 🤔

SadBoy unveiled a new look, he looked decent for a change, a true image of his status….

DA5C14E6-B230-44B2-8E4F-0B364BC24AEF.jpeg

We discovered B is still chatting online unsupervised to randoms, I can’t talk about that anymore, it’s ridiculous that this is not being addressed, B is in a very dangerous situation now, anyone who understands internet security is seriously troubled by this, B is probably talking to adults online, who could well target her. We are praying it’s being addressed by someone involved with the children’s welfare and safeguarding, her own useless mother continues this unsupervised access. The Price clan also don’t intervene, what more can be said about how uncaring that family is. Awful people.

Skank tried on some wedding dresses, she looked ridiculous, said she’s planning a secret wedding, she’s not, SadBoy hates her and isn’t even around much anymore. It was all bollox.

D35DE3D5-583A-42E7-877E-E7C2C9EAB0C3.jpeg

The clan convened, probably to plot the next grift, they looked like witches, AFP actually looks quite sick, but no one has any sympathy for her after the book of lies/libel, which she announced at the weekend was heavily edited and the grifter wasn’t happy about it. It was edited cos it was all lies, and the publisher didn’t want to be sued, she’s a total twit like her daughter.

Skank went to Merthyr Tydfil for the first of her Plasterclasses, sadly taking Bunny, bringing her on stage while Skank talked about being Jordan and B not knowing about her Lad Mag and Playboy days 😞 It was probably illegal to have B there late at night with alcohol around, but we know nothing will be done about it. B looked tired and bored, situation is so appalling, but Skank is still not being stopped from abusing both her youngest kids like this. The venue looked poorly attended, Skank looked dreadful, really bad, but on she continues. Jeyda appeared to drive her there, again no sign of SadBoy, he’s really out in the cold.

The reality and the lie…

B318C626-8133-4209-A3B2-49C97577D1E3.jpeg

@Pom Bear thought she looked like Davros from Dr Who, she did…

67D5430A-FA4F-46C8-BCD5-54B913B7E125.jpeg

Skank did another morning Live, still wearing the outfit from Merthyr, she looked and sounded 💩 but still the fans buy her rubbish. As she only has a few thousand fans now their homes must be filled with terrible cheaply made shite and 100s of signed photographs. Oddballs 🤷🏽‍♀️

The new music release, promised weekly to be coming, still hasn’t been released , the world continues to be thankful.

Skank is getting more and more deranged and deluded, a big fall looks like it’s coming, but still we wait, the live crapcast show is nearly upon us, lucky us. Onward the 💩Show rolls 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Thanks Jomo, Recap of the latest nonsense….

Started off the thread having her lashes done in Shoreham, and chatting absolute 💩 summed up well by Dolly

View attachment 2554601

It’s become clear she has a new errand-girl, Jess, who’s taken over many of Sad Boy’s jobs, including the driving of Madam around. Sad Boy is hardly around, what’s occurring there 🤔

SadBoy unveiled a new look, he looked decent for a change, a true image of his status….

View attachment 2554602

We discovered B is still chatting online unsupervised to randoms, I can’t talk about that anymore, it’s ridiculous this is not being addressed, B is in a very dangerous situation now, anyone who understands internet security is seriously troubled by this, B is probably talking to adults online, who could well target her. We are praying it’s being addressed by someone involved with the children’s welfare and safeguarding, her own useless mother continues this unsupervised access. The Price clan also don’t intervene, what more can be said about how uncaring that family is. Awful people.

Skank tried on some wedding dresses, she looked ridiculous, said she’s planning a secret wedding, she’s not, SadBoy hates her and isn’t even around much anymore. It was all bollox.

View attachment 2554604

The clan convened, probably to plot the next grift, they looked like witches, AFP actually looks quite sick, but no one has any sympathy for her after the book of lies/libel,:which sge announced was heavily edited and the grifter wasn’t hapoy about it. It was edited cos it was all lies, and the publisher didn’t want to be sued.

Skank went to Merthyr Tydfil for the first of her Plasterclasses, sadly taking Bunny, bringing her on stage while Skank talked about being Jordan and B not knowing about her Lad Mag and Playboy days 😞 It was probably illegal to have B there late at night with alcohol around, but we know nothing will be done about it. B looked tired and bored, situation is just ridiculous, but Skank is still not being stopped from abusing them like this. The venue looked poorly attended, Skank looked dreadful, really bad, but on they continue. Jeyda appeared to drive her there, again no sign of SadBoy, he’s really out in the cold.

The reality and the lie…

View attachment 2554615

@Pom Bear thought she looked like Davris from Dr Who, she did…

View attachment 2554614

Skank did another morning Live, still wearing the outfit from Merthyr, she looked and sounded 💩 but still the fans buy her rubbish. As she only has a few thousand fans now their homes must be filled with terrible cheaply made shite and 100s of signed photographs. Oddballs 🤷🏽‍♀️

The new music release, promised weekly to be coming, it still hasn’t been released , the world continues to be thankful.

Skank is getting more and more deranged and deluded, a big fall looks like it’s coming, but still we wait, the live crapcast show is nearly upon us, lucky us. Onward the 💩Show rolls 🤦🏽‍♀️
Thanks @SmillieKylie - you're a star!
Unlike Skank who is still a deformed gargoyle!
---
FAO our lovely MODS - What have I done wrong in creating this new thread, as it's not listing as it should be. Did I copy the link wrong?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You know I said it looked like a 1960's toilet roll dolly - well look at this one! It really is skanky - Action Man in a frock complete with tattoos
1699266364327.png
1699266579682.png
Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
He wears it better though! 😂 - actually I see a likeness to sink boy here!!
Yeah its the "rugged good looks................................." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Action Man doesn't rely on filters but sadly he doesn't have a willy to speak of either so they have that in common already.

Maybe SB is going to be The Bride? Skank did promise a weddin' like theres never been seen before??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah its the "rugged good looks................................." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Action Man doesn't rely on filters but sadly he doesn't have a willy to speak of either so they have that in common already.

Maybe SB is going to be The Bride? Skank did promise a weddin' like theres never been seen before??
He'd make a much better one than her! No much of man boob going on, so he'll suit the dress better! KFP just need a circus tent!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who thinks she has a hot line to Scotland Yard for kidnap threats etc. she really doesn't take her kids safety seriously, although why worry about who they're talking to on the Internet when you don't even care if they're wearing a bloody seat belt

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Thanks @SmillieKylie - you're a star!
Unlike Skank who is still a deformed gargoyle!
---
FAO our lovely MODS - What have I done wrong in creating this new thread, as it's not listing as it should be. Did I copy the link wrong?
You’ll just need to report the last post on the previous thread and ask mods to update.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’ll just need to report the last post on the previous thread and ask mods to update.
Thank you! I'll do that now!
To keep on thread - still think Sink boy looks better in that wedding dress than skank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For someone who thinks she has a hot line to Scotland Yard for kidnap threats etc. she really doesn't take her kids safety seriously, although why worry about who they're talking to on the Internet when you don't even care if they're wearing a bloody seat belt
Yes Bunny in her room talking to the kidnappers online and telling them where they'll all be for all she knows!
---
You know I said it looked like a 1960's toilet roll dolly - well look at this one! It really is skanky - Action Man in a frock complete with tattoos
View attachment 2554651View attachment 2554657 Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love the way the top playfully skims his manly boobs. The hair and eyebrows are spot on Rita! 😅 😅 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All fixed now - thank goodness! 😂
---
Where's the tea? I'm parched! All very quiet here this morning. Anyone got any - just a teeny drop? 😂 ☕.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s live on TT. Not sure what she’s doing or who she’s with, seems like they’re selling makeup. But noticed this comment.. not sure on authenticity.
---
Says she will be live for 3 hours.

The female American co-host (not sure of her name or where she’s turned up from) is trying to sell, KFP is scrolling the comments and arguing back to any negative comments. She wasn’t even acknowledging any other comments unless negative towards her 😂
---
Now selling clothes!!

Bet Jeyda is fuming
---
Says she’s 5 foot 5 today. @DC16 I know she changes her mind all the time, can’t remember what she usually says though.
---
Said ‘I’ve got an unusual shape, I’m big up top and now I’ve got my new hips’ then hesitated before saying ‘from the filler’
---
She thinks this outfit makes you look smart.
---
The blonde friend/co-host (I think KFP called her Sekara.. I’ve probably spelt it wrong but that’s how she said it) has just said ‘oh you’ve just bought a horse haven’t you’ and she said ‘yeah…’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.